IGNORED

Medic Corps 2: Still Pretending

Coconut Flan

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hannah Wissmann Duggar’s sister has joined Medicorps. She’s not a licensed nurse. I suppose she could have some training. But I doubt it’s much. 

Maybe she's doing admin or book keeping. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Howl said:

Let’s hope. Because we know Medicorps likes to pretend they have more training and education than they actually do. 

• Upvote 8

My first response was to head for Fundy Wiki to check birthdates for her and potential male Duggar matches. I could see a courtship (or Hannah attempting got steer her into a courtship) being at the root of the move. If not with a Duggar, then with a Duggar-adjacent male. 

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, postscript said:

My first response was to head for Fundy Wiki to check birthdates for her and potential male Duggar matches. I could see a courtship (or Hannah attempting got steer her into a courtship) being at the root of the move. If not with a Duggar, then with a Duggar-adjacent male. 

That was my first thought too. Courtship. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, postscript said:

Well it’s likely Stephen Wissmann was at least getting to know Jana at some point. So it’s not out of the question another Duggar would be into a Wissmann.

• Upvote 3

How old is she? Close enough in age for a match with Jason or fest boy James? 

Edited by marmalade
Is ahe a word?
  • Upvote 1

According to Fundy Wiki, Alaythia was born in 1999, Jason in 2000, and James in 2001. So a match between her and one of the unmarried Duggar boys would be feasible. I could see Hannah encouraging it so she would have a sister nearby. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

29 minutes ago, postscript said:

According to Fundy Wiki, Alaythia was born in 1999, Jason in 2000, and James in 2001. So a match between her and one of the unmarried Duggar boys would be feasible. I could see Hannah encouraging it so she would have a sister nearby. 

Or she could be seeing Elijah. I'm sure he knows the Wissmanns. He knows everyone. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Hannah is 3 years older than Jer Duggar. They don’t care if the wife is older than the husband. 

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Howl said:

She did confirm that she was going to be doing office type work

21 hours ago, Howl said:

Or dental work in the Phillipines

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

She did confirm that she was going to be doing office type work

I'm surprised that Medic Crap is doing so well that they can afford to pay out salaries. I doubt Alaythia is working out of the kindness of her heart. There's no room for her at the mold house with her sister and Her (and two littles). 

Maybe she could work for free and sleep in the girls' dorm at the Big House. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I'm surprised that Medic Crap is doing so well that they can afford to pay out salaries. I doubt Alaythia is working out of the kindness of her heart. There's no room for her at the mold house with her sister and Her (and two littles). 

Maybe she could work for free and sleep in the girls' dorm at the Big House. 

She living In camper and going to be remodeling another one

• Upvote 1