IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

John-Marie July 16, 2013

Wow David, you are so FIT! What with marathons and now taking a mountain !1! I enjoy similar exercise and its a great way to view his creations, though can never decide if I am a top or a bottom guy in terms of views….

‘But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.’1 Corinthians 9:27

Blessings John-Marie

I genuinely LOLd at this!1!!!!11!!! :clap: :clap:

I thought John-Marie was a Maxhell friend. How does he know the Pecan Thief?

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought John-Marie was a Maxhell friend. How does he know the Pecan Thief?

John-Marie gets around, that hussy, him! If he can't have a Maxwell female, he may as well try to wrangle the Pecan Thief away from his wife. Can't blame him for givin' it the old college -- er, I mean SOTDRT -- try!

John-Marie gets around, that hussy, him! If he can't have a Maxwell female, he may as well try to wrangle the Pecan Thief away from his wife. Can't blame him for givin' it the old college -- er, I mean SOTDRT -- try!

A la Carter Pewterschmidt, "You're a whore! A filthy, filthy whore!" :mrgreen: :penguin-no:

I was just thinking it is a shame Priscilla will never be able to do these marathons with David even though she seemed to enjoy running before they married.

I was just thinking it is a shame Priscilla will never be able to do these marathons with David even though she seemed to enjoy running before they married.

I don't know. Sippy Cup Bradrick's brother is a marathon runner, and his wife Katie (formerly Vallenti) has been shown to participate in fun runs with him. Of course, she's wearing a lycra skirt over some leggings, but at least she still participates. I think Prissy could do it if she wanted to, properly covered of course.

I don't know. Sippy Cup Bradrick's brother is a marathon runner, and his wife Katie (formerly Vallenti) has been shown to participate in fun runs with him. Of course, she's wearing a lycra skirt over some leggings, but at least she still participates. I think Prissy could do it if she wanted to, properly covered of course.

Good to know at least some fundie women get to do physical activitiy that isn't related to child birth and raising kids. I was just thinking training for a marathon might be out for fundie women because of always being pregnant or in some stage or recovery/breastfeeding.

John-Marie July 16, 2013

Wow David, you are so FIT! What with marathons and now taking a mountain !1! I enjoy similar exercise and its a great way to view his creations, though can never decide if I am a top or a bottom guy in terms of views….

‘But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.’1 Corinthians 9:27

Blessings John-Marie

I genuinely LOLd at this!1!!!!11!!! :clap: :clap:

It sounds very much like our own johnhugh. :think:

And my middle sister wound up with one. They've been married almost 28 years and he worships the ground she walks on. Lucky bitch. (I wound up marrying psychos like our mother--twice.)

I think its more common than you think...

:-) I see a lot of similarities between my FI and my dad personality-wise

Yep, gotta be johnhugh! Good one!

:D :D - I'm surprised it got through moderation, but a quick googled Bible quote thrown in works wonders ;)

:D :D - I'm surprised it got through moderation, but a quick googled Bible quote thrown in works wonders ;)

johnhugh, you are my hero. I still laugh at the comment on the Maxwell blog from Adele about "rolling in the deep well of God's love.".

Good to know at least some fundie women get to do physical activitiy that isn't related to child birth and raising kids. I was just thinking training for a marathon might be out for fundie women because of always being pregnant or in some stage or recovery/breastfeeding.

Priscilla was walking regularly while pregnant (per the headship, I believe), but I can't picture her doing any running. She'll probably try to stay in shape since it seems important to them. I hope, for her sake, that their future babies aren't all as big as Paul was.

Well played, johnhugh, well played!1!

Even better than the massage comment after the marathon! I look forward to the next zinger (which, ftr, does not rhyme with Ginger or Jinger).

Well, David appeared to, but Samuel was wearing a polo shirt. A marathon in a polo shirt. I don't even know where to begin with that.

I also like all the emphasis on SPORTS INJURIES. Lest any of us think that David is some pansy who injured his knee at the local glory hole. He's manly! He plays sports! He leaves it all on the field! Pain is just weakness leaving the body!

The photo on the blog looked like they guys wore jeans! How could they ever have completed a marathon in long pants???

davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/05/22/prison-ministry/

At the "prison ministry" section of their blog they are describing one of their great meetings

is this a comment by Steve Maxwell? or a spoof?

p.s: my apologies if this has been posted before

post-1380-14451998112321_thumb.jpg

At the "prison ministry" section of their blog they are describing one of their great meetings

spoon them with love
????? Dear sweet jebus.......

Wuh??????

It must be a parody. No-one is this stupid. Only Doug Phillips (who is a tool) is that oblivious. Maybe the Vision Forum interns are writing copy for them?

Maybe Stevie posted on Davey's blog to warn John Marie off as he wants Davey all to himself.

10 hours after the post, and crickets on the blog. No replies (no Steve-approved ones, anyway).

They are probably too busy processing an overwhelming amount of orders!

• 3 weeks later...

New post is up celebrating their one year and a half anniversary!!eleventy! (BTW, who in the hell celebrates wedding anniversaries in 6 month increments?) But there are some real gems here-Like David in shorts!!eleventy!! And with the whitest legs I've ever seen in my life. And my suite mate in college had albinism. davidlovespriscilla.com/files/2013/08/DavidlovesPriscilla00008.jpg

I mean, I'm glad he's finally wearing a beach appropriate outfit and swimming in board shorts, but it's clear those legs have never seen the light of day.

There's also a genuinely cute family picture of the three of them. They look normal and happy and Paul is super cute and smiley; which makes it all the more sad, I think.

davidlovespriscilla.com/files/2013/08/DavidlovesPriscilla00009.jpg

Gosh, Paul is cute! Priscilla is rocking the politician's wife look there with those pearls and that cardigan ^^ I just wish they'd both take better care of their skin.. they look so burned!

Archived