IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

So baby Paul is six months old now. Isn't it time for Priscilla and her Headship (hehehe) to announce another blessing on the way? I'm guessing that they need to pop out at least another 3 or 4 before David can be off the hook.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another painful video from Davilla! I love how at the end David does a quick shot of the dinner Prissy provided but doesn't bother to even say what it is. Looks like Kendalyn is tired and could use a nap more than trying to talk with company.

It's also nice that Prissy says that Paul broke a tooth on his bottom. And then corrects herself and says bottom gum. Woops! Needed to rehearse your script a few more times, Prissy!

Paul's first tooth: youtube.com/watch?v=v1o5obrEPrw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

Why is Prissy wearing the Star of David?

More Pris insipidness herein:

Wow. It's difficult enough to listen to her, I can't imagine trying to carry on a conversation with Prissy.

Why is Prissy wearing the Star of David?

More Pris insipidness herein:

Thanks for the link.

Oh my, that was one of the most painful to watch I think. She could barely finish a single thought.

The dying leaves are storing up their energy for spring?? Is that really what she said. Does she think those same leaves reattach and come back green again the next year? David stop trying to make her follow a script. Maybe if she could just speak from her heart and own thoughts, she could put it all together into something that makes sense!

Do you think after another child or two, if David can manage that, that he'll give up on making these strained videos of Pris? Why doesn't he make his own preaching videos and be done with it and leave her out of it?

I hadn't watched one of their videos in a while. It's painful to see Priscilla go off script, like when she said that she tries to be grateful for God's grace when she has to clean up Paul's messes all day. :angry-banghead:

Not that I ever expected otherwise, but do we think that the grand master pecan thief ever lends a hand with baby matters at all? Ever?

Love the glare Kendalyn was giving David when he started videoing her. She looked like she would much rather be taking a nap than entertaining the Wallers. I've never heard Robert speak before, wow, he and David really are two peas in a pod. Priscilla looked very pretty in the video.

Thanks for the link.

Oh my, that was one of the most painful to watch I think. She could barely finish a single thought.

The dying leaves are storing up their energy for spring?? Is that really what she said. Does she think those same leaves reattach and come back green again the next year? David stop trying to make her follow a script. Maybe if she could just speak from her heart and own thoughts, she could put it all together into something that makes sense!

Oh my, that certainly was very painful to watch. When she said how she loves fall because of all the color and changing leaves, what is she surrounded by? Green trees, not a fall color in sight except for the one in her hand that's storing up energy for next spring. :angry-banghead:

I truly don't know how anyone could listen to her voice day in and day out.

Oh my, that certainly was very painful to watch. When she said how she loves fall because of all the color and changing leaves, what is she surrounded by? Green trees, not a fall color in sight except for the one in her hand that's storing up energy for next spring. :angry-banghead:

I truly don't know how anyone could listen to her voice day in and day out.

Paul will be blessed with a unique homeschool experience.

Paul will be blessed with a unique homeschool experience.

Maybe Paul wil get lucky and. Davey will take over most of the homeschooling? Oh what am I thinking? That will never happen in Gothardland.

Looks like the Pecan crew visited Smuggs et al in DC for one of those hate spewing conferences. Both Anna and Pris look great in the video, but their voices grate at the ears so I tuned out a bit. "Blessing blessing blah blah special blah blah. The best part was watching Paul try to steal Marcus' shoes!

Anna also mentioned that her "husband's family" had been in town recently too. Wonder if they made an appearance at an FRC event?

youtube.com/watch?v=be0Y6eQ9TTw&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

Love the glare Kendalyn was giving David when he started videoing her. She looked like she would much rather be taking a nap than entertaining the Wallers. I've never heard Robert speak before, wow, he and David really are two peas in a pod. Priscilla looked very pretty in the video.

My screen burst into flames when he exclaimed, "Thank you so much for the dinner, Priscilla!" Then I read his "story" on the Robert Loves Kendalyn blog and-- no surprise-- it had the ol' "God told me to serve as a single person for a long, long time before getting married" thing. But Kendalyn's story, too... "I was so glad I didn't have to choose between three men." Um, after ten years of spinsterhood? Really? I'd be all over that shizz.

Red flags everywhere except for poor little Pris.

Could Priscilla get a new script for next fall? This is two years in a row she has blabbered on about dying leaves and crap.

And this fall's dying leaf speech managed to be worse than last fall's. When will they also figure out that windy days are not the best time to film like that? You can hardly hear Pris at the beginning because the wind is blowing.

And Robert. I don't know what to say, but he is harder to listen to than Priscilla.

If that's Robert's normal voice... then good luck, Kendalyn... As others have mentioned, Kendalyn seems to be the only somewhat sane person in that room (I don't know about her mother, the "Lyn", because she only appeared for such a short time). For quite a long time, I've imagined her to be a likable (as a fundy can be) person based on her blog writings: she has a sense of humour and clearly loves her Poor Lil' Sauntina LaVerle. I don't know why but I get the vibe from her that without all the Got Hardisms and her unbearable husband she would be quite a nice person to know, and might even have a mind of her own.

Free Kendalyn!

Kendalyn certainly pulls off the look of death well....

really makes me believe Davey just shoots his mouth off about whatever he wants... like announcing their children's birth for them.

Are there any other videos of Robert speaking? I wonder if he always sounds that way or if it was just for the video.

I remember reading something on here about Robert doing a radio or online interview with some of the female journey to the heart participants, but I have no idea where to find it. The family blog has a post from Robert in 2008 where he mentions doing a radio interview, so thats likely online somewhere too.

There is an awesome video of him and a friend playing the piano. Gotta give credit where credit is due and say he was killing it on the piano :pink-shock: seriously.

Links:

Blogpost about radio interview:

staddonfamily.com/2008/11/18/on-the-radio/

Youtube video of him playing the piano:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWlES_Vd-NE

There is a video of Robert and PecanGleaner on this page

staddonfamily.com/2010/01/16/memorize-the-word/

greeting us from the North woods :penguin-no: and telling us it's "neat" to memorize Colossians 3!

:cracking-up:

There is a video of Robert and PecanGleaner on this page

staddonfamily.com/2010/01/16/memorize-the-word/

greeting us from the North woods :penguin-no: and telling us it's "neat" to memorize Colossians 3!

:cracking-up:

I expected Robert just to lean over and start kissing David. :gay-imgay:

I expected Robert just to lean over and start kissing David. :gay-imgay:

There definitely IS an ATI-accent/speaking manner. It's that "I'm speaking to a three year old" SLOW manner of speaking with emphasis on certain words. All the girls open their eyes wide to emphasize the important words (neat and blessing, for example). Everyone, men and women, make a point of looking at each other while they are talking. No one's vocabulary has more than 500 words. Oh, and yes, David and Robert? Definite chemistry.

Archived