IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

I HATE the way he writes about himself in the third person.

And inconsistently, to boot.

I'm trying to understand what's going on with him referencing their sports injuries and the need for caution, quoting an inspiring bible verse about making a straight path for feet to not aggravate lameness, then posting a picture of Samuel and himself running with their arms around each other. Isn't that a really bad idea if you're already injured?

I'm also trying to figure out who Samuel is. David doesn't say. They look like they could be siblings, but so do David and Priscilla, and David mentions his family (not their family) surprising him by coming to the race.

Priscilla looks really good and I wish they'd post more pictures of that adorable baby.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam is David's younger brother according to his YouTube video description:

"David and Samuel Waller ran 26.2 miles by God's grace after both had sustained sports injuries. However, God gave them special strength and with the encouragement of Priscilla, they pulled through to the finish."

Edited because I also wanted to mention what speshul snowflakes they are empowered by God

Sam is David's younger brother according to his YouTube video description:

"David and Samuel Waller ran 26.2 miles by God's grace after both had sustained sports injuries. However, God gave them special strength and with the encouragement of Priscilla, they pulled through to the finish."

Edited because I also wanted to mention what speshul snowflakes they are empowered by God

Did they actually wear non-work clothes this time?

I need to know who wrote that comment about getting a masseur to work them over after a marathon and signed it John-Marie? Bravo to you! I spit my idol, diet coke, out of my mouth when I read it. :clap:

Davey is either lying about not running more than 4 miles for months or he's got some good injuries going on right now. I am a marathoner and a marathon coach and I would never advise someone to go ahead with running a marathon after pretty much not running for "months". Nor would a sports medicine doctor advise it. The biggest piece of advice I give is "live to run another day". That means if it hurts and your body is telling you to stop, you should stop. I'm not talking about typical running pains and fatigue, but more of the "that just doesn't feel right" or "that hurts a lot" feelings. I didn't finish a marthon earlier this season becaue I felt my IT band flaring up at mile 14. There were two choices; fnish the race in a slow time and injure yourself or stop now, take a week off and be able to run for the rest of the season. I chose to pull out and be able to run the rest of the season. If I hadn't, I'd probably still be in physical therapy and not running.

It's marathon season. There's no reason he couldn't have scrapped this one to do one later in the year. Now, he's probably set himself back further by re-aggravating injuries or sustaining new ones. Very ill-advised.

I need to know who wrote that comment about getting a masseur to work them over after a marathon and signed it John-Marie? Bravo to you! I spit my idol, diet coke, out of my mouth when I read it. :clap:

:think: ;) two strikes in one week....

Did they actually wear non-work clothes this time?

Well, David appeared to, but Samuel was wearing a polo shirt. A marathon in a polo shirt. I don't even know where to begin with that.

I also like all the emphasis on SPORTS INJURIES. Lest any of us think that David is some pansy who injured his knee at the local glory hole. He's manly! He plays sports! He leaves it all on the field! Pain is just weakness leaving the body!

LurkerOverThePond wrote:

WonderingInWA wrote:

LurkerOverThePond wrote:

davidlovespriscilla.com/files/2013/06/DavidlovesPriscilla00019.jpg

WTF is that other guy doing - taking dominion over Davey's a$$?!?

Oh, my! What IS that all about, anyway? Is that a new photo? That's hilarious.

Yes, it's a new one from their very latest post.

Oh my goodness that photo is just a bundle of LOLz. Or as a fundie would say "such a blessing, what an encouragement!"

Clearly the hottie with Davie didn't get the modesty memo I posted. Flat front pants are defrauding to women and to Davey--might make his pecans jiggle.

Here's the memo again: http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot ... women.html

And inconsistently, to boot.

I'm trying to understand what's going on with him referencing their sports injuries and the need for caution, quoting an inspiring bible verse about making a straight path for feet to not aggravate lameness, then posting a picture of Samuel and himself running with their arms around each other. Isn't that a really bad idea if you're already injured?

I'm also trying to figure out who Samuel is. David doesn't say. They look like they could be siblings, but so do David and Priscilla, and David mentions his family (not their family) surprising him by coming to the race.

Priscilla looks really good and I wish they'd post more pictures of that adorable baby.

The mix of first/third person in the posts DRIVES ME CRAZY. Am I to believe Priscilla writes parts of the posts? Like he'd ever allow her to express herself anywhere other than creepy homemade videos!

You can tell Samuel (David's brother) doesn't take the video preaching nearly as serious as David does - he just nods along with a goofy smile. David takes himself so damn seriously it's ridiculous.

Oh and the whole thing about him throwing off that jacket at Priscilla, turning it into a teaching moment about sin? Ugh just STOP IT.

I can't imagine how painful polos and non-swweats would be. I did a 5k walk this sunday and a plain tshirt was a little uncomfy.

Weren't there pics of Suze in his "Visiting Grandparents" post? It looks like he removed them.

Weren't there pics of Suze in his "Visiting Grandparents" post? It looks like he removed them.

Hmm, there WERE... and some of baby Noelle with the g-rents.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like David and Priscilla road tripped out to California with JD Duggar, some of David's siblings, and other friends. The Lil Pecan looks very Waller to me, and is quite cute. He doesn't have the Pa Duggar look his Roman cousin has.

Of course, they added the obligatory kissing pictures and a video where they repeat the phrase "God's creation" several times.

FWIW, both of them seem to adore little Paul.

FWIW, both of them seem to adore little Paul.

I just wish they'd put a hat on him. The latest vid David shows carrying Paul all over Yosemite in bright sunshine with the poor baby's bald little head exposed the entire time.

I was hoping that they knew enough to use sun screen and like you was going where's the hat and sunglasses.

I was hoping that they knew enough to use sun screen and like you was going where's the hat and sunglasses.

Sunscreen isn't recommended for babies under 6 months of age (or at least it wasn't when my kids were that little 12 years ago). So they may just be following the advice of (who?) the AMA?

More likely a Wisdom Booklet, the AMA may be heathen. I hope they put a hat on him next time if he got sunburned.

He's so big I forget he isn't six months yet. All the more reason that he should have some protection with a hat and sun glasses. They don't seem to be protecting themselves though either.

Maybe it's just me,but when David was looking over the cliff,I thought,what if he loses his balance and falls? With baby Paul on the front of him,I felt it wasn't impossible.

It's nice to see that Pris wore appropriate shoes for the hike. Paul looks huge. It's hard to believe he's only four months old. I wonder how long it'll be before she's knocked up again. I say before Pecan is a year old.

It's nice to see that Pris wore appropriate shoes for the hike. Paul looks huge. It's hard to believe he's only four months old. I wonder how long it'll be before she's knocked up again. I say before Pecan is a year old.

This! I was also happy to see some of the girls wearing leggings under, what appeared to be, slightly shorter than their normal skirts.

And, that was their bet obligatory making out photo we've seen yet! Probably because I couldn't see poor Prissy's overly puckered fish lips kissing David. They should use that pose/angle more often when! Then at least I don't feel the need to email them some kissing tips! Because, clearly, they need some help in that department!

Of course the forced kissing picture screams "I'm not gay' and as in previous group pictures, Davey has his arm around another guy.

John-Marie July 16, 2013

Wow David, you are so FIT! What with marathons and now taking a mountain !1! I enjoy similar exercise and its a great way to view his creations, though can never decide if I am a top or a bottom guy in terms of views….

‘But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.’1 Corinthians 9:27

Blessings John-Marie

I genuinely LOLd at this!1!!!!11!!! :clap: :clap:

John-Marie July 16, 2013

Wow David, you are so FIT! What with marathons and now taking a mountain !1! I enjoy similar exercise and its a great way to view his creations, though can never decide if I am a top or a bottom guy in terms of views….

‘But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.’1 Corinthians 9:27

Blessings John-Marie

I genuinely LOLd at this!1!!!!11!!! :clap: :clap:

::spits coffee all over the screen::

:worship:

Archived