IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

I never really saw much of this David until I watched "19 Kids and Mounting" last night....

Everything this guy says and does seems to be acting. It's as if his parents tried a little too hard to "spank the gay away" and has left him a virtual puppet.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never really saw much of this David until I watched "19 Kids and Mounting" last night....

:lol:

Not sure this is relevant, but at some point in the video, she starts moving her legs around. You can see either a grey wrap-type bandage on her right knee, or she's wearing some sort of very long, tight, bike shorts under her skirt. You can only see it on the right knee.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XX0_XfgMWA

Short video where Paul looks so cute (like a little pecan pie ;)). But I still have to wonder if Paul's first word could be "Jesus", because he seems to be hearing that a lot :D

That poor baby with David quoting scripture at him at two months old. At least Priscilla seemed to be having fun with the baby.

Okay so David's baby voice reminds me of Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! :?

Paul is such a cutie though!

The baby is adorable. Listening to the sound of his parents' voices makes me cringe. I think a certain amount of "baby talk" is normal when you have a new baby, but that scripture being recited in baby talk is awful.

The baby is adorable. Listening to the sound of his parents' voices makes me cringe. I think a certain amount of "baby talk" is normal when you have a new baby, but that scripture being recited in baby talk is awful.

Beautiful baby. Pris seemed completely normal with him, but David's scripted scripture voice was more than a little awkward. You can tell he's not at all comfortable with baby Paul. Paul. Paul. Paul. How many times did he repeat his name?

• 2 weeks later...

I find it interesting that the pictures of Suze have now been taken down. Wonder if our speculation struck a nerve? I did however lol at David's non-answer to a comment posted about Suze's relationship status.

*Sorry I only know how to upload via screenshots.

post-4896-14451997940384_thumb.jpg

Wait, was it the brother or brother in law who gave the internet smackdown? Lives in Texas, at least two kids? I can't keep track of who is who.

To be fair I think most would respond the same way, most people would not announce an unmarried or divorced status fundie or not, just simply relay to the asker that she's a mother.

Being married to a controlling, closeted homosexual who works for a cult that doesn't allow birth control wasn't enough. Now she's stuck in an apartment in a "dangerous" city where she knows only other cult members and must take care of a new born 24/7/365. She likely has no radio or tv for comfort, doesn't dare read a Harlequin or Barbara Cartland, can only surround herself with classical music or sermon tapes and even then has to be careful she doesn't make them into an idol. She can make breakfast and dinner for her husband, probably pack him a lunch, try to remember what sex is and what it was like to not have a parasitic twin growing from her boob all day....hmmmm....great life.....Makes being a nun sound fabulous--even an 18th century cloistered nun............. I won't say she's "delayed" or "disabled" I'd say she's in despair............

I'm just to here on this thread, and I haven't yet read the previous threads about this little (for now) family, so please forgive my ignorance. But...what "dangerous" city do they live in? I have gleaned ( :mrgreen: ) from this thread that they are near Gothard headquarters in Oak Brook. I just can't fathom how any city near there could be thought of as dangerous. The idea of it is just laughable. :cray-cray:

Wait, was it the brother or brother in law who gave the internet smackdown? Lives in Texas, at least two kids? I can't keep track of who is who.

Brother-in-law, Rebekah's husband (also former ATI). Suze lives with them.

(stupid keyboard edit)

Brother-in-law, Rebekah's husband (also former ATI). Suze lives with them.

(stupid keyboard edit)

Aah, okay. And the brother with the new baby, he's the one who adopted? Wife has dyed hair?

These people know no other language besides baby talk. Does Pris know that David is gay? If she has no idea, she should stop chugging the kool-aid and open her eyes.

These people know no other language besides baby talk. Does Pris know that David is gay? If she has no idea, she should stop chugging the kool-aid and open her eyes.

I doubt it ever occurred to her that David is gay. He's denying it to himself and the world so why should she recognize it?

I doubt it ever occurred to her that David is gay. He's denying it to himself and the world so why should she recognize it?

I agree that David's in denial, and Pris doesn't have any frame of reference to recognize his fabulousness for what it is.

But I do wonder what David thinks when he sees all of the comments people make about him being gay. He's definitely seen them; they were all over his youtube videos until he deleted them and probably banned the commenters. And I'll bet he gets them at their site, and of course never allows them to appear.

He probably dismisses them all as enemies God has sent to make him stronger. But does any daylight get in at all? Does he ever wonder why the theme is always the same? I mean, if people kept saying the same thing about me again and again, I'd eventually start wondering what I was doing to give folks that particular perception about me.

I don't think Priscilla has a frame of reference to identify gay men within her family or church setting at this point. There are no doubt others besides David and if she thinks about it all she'd just find him similar to those guys without knowing why they were similar. I think she's been taught to take things at face value because how else to keep the faithful faithful if not by keeping them from thinking and analyzing? So if everyone thinks David is straight, I don't think the thought would arise in her head. Another few years and if he isn't very careful, she may get a glimmer. Of course, if she's, as I fear, on the very low end of normal IQ, perhaps she won't ever figure it out on her own.

ETA: We posted at the same time. I've wondered, too, what David thinks of people thinking he's gay. I'm sure people have emailed him or commented on the blog just as they did on the youtube videos.

I dont think Priscilla would know that. All she knows about gay people is that they want to have sex with people who are the same gender as themselves. David is married to her, therefore as far as she is concerned, he cant be gay.

But I do wonder what David thinks when he sees all of the comments people make about him being gay. He's definitely seen them; they were all over his youtube videos until he deleted them and probably banned the commenters. And I'll bet he gets them at their site, and of course never allows them to appear.

He probably dismisses them all as enemies God has sent to make him stronger. But does any daylight get in at all? Does he ever wonder why the theme is always the same? I mean, if people kept saying the same thing about me again and again, I'd eventually start wondering what I was doing to give folks that particular perception about me

Right. I have always wondered about this. He's got to know that people have either a) figured it out or, b) if he is not gay, that he's giving a really wrong impression of himself. But it gets all dismissed.

I think David and Prissy are both in denial. Afterall, he fathered a child. He simply CAN'T be gay!

I don't think Priscilla has a frame of reference to identify gay men within her family or church setting at this point. There are no doubt others besides David and if she thinks about it all she'd just find him similar to those guys without knowing why they were similar. I think she's been taught to take things at face value because how else to keep the faithful faithful if not by keeping them from thinking and analyzing? So if everyone thinks David is straight, I don't think the thought would arise in her head. Another few years and if he isn't very careful, she may get a glimmer. Of course, if she's, as I fear, on the very low end of normal IQ, perhaps she won't ever figure it out on her own.

I watched the HBO Liberace movie (it was great, BTW, for anyone thinking of checking it out) with my mother this past weekend and she commented how strange it is to look back and recall a time when people didn't assume Liberace was gay. Certainly by the 80's everyone did but according to her, there was a disconnect in the earlier days. Yes, he was effeminate and wildly flamboyant and had never been married. And yes, adults knew gay people existed back in the 60's and early 70's. But there was a cognitive dissonance about people like him and Paul Lynde, another obviously gay man who always acted flamboyantly. Most people just didn't make the leap to conclude they were homosexual. If they had, they wouldn't have been allowed on TV. (Think of the children!) Maybe it's like that with fundies. David is a good Christian man who thinks homosexuality is a sin; therefore he cannot be a gay man regardless of how he comes across. Because then he wouldn't be a good Christian man and that can’t be the case because he is a good Christian man. Or something like that.

Archived