IGNORED

David, Priscilla, & Paul Waller - Pecan Thief in the Family

happy atheist

AND, David's mom is holding the sleeping Paul on her lap in the car. Uhhhh? I can only hope the car wasn't moving and that she was wearing her seatbelt because she forgot to take it off?

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AND, David's mom is holding the sleeping Paul on her lap in the car. Uhhhh? I can only hope the car wasn't moving and that she was wearing her seatbelt because she forgot to take it off?

I thought the same thing.

different note: WTH is a "Victorious Strainer"? Can kitchen appliances be godly? Am I doing it all wrong with my heathen equipment?

I thought the same thing.

different note: WTH is a "Victorious Strainer"? Can kitchen appliances be godly? Am I doing it all wrong with my heathen equipment?

Hahahaha- I'm pretty sure that was a typo or something- I think he meant the Victorio Strainer- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001I7 ... ttom_links

And you can kinda see, in the pic with Paul and Ma Waller, a brick building in the background (through the rear window) which makes me think they are most likely parked.

At first I thought 'Victorious Strainer' was describing the girl using it, you know, like the Maxwells' 'faithful lettuce chopper'.

Hahahaha- I'm pretty sure that was a typo or something- I think he meant the Victorio Strainer- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001I7 ... ttom_links

And you can kinda see, in the pic with Paul and Ma Waller, a brick building in the background (through the rear window) which makes me think they are most likely parked.

Since Paul is sleeping, it seems to me that she was probably holding him while they drove somewhere (ack) and then when they stopped, before she got out, they decided it was photoworthy. A better alternative would be if they were just getting IN to the car and she was holding him while the others loaded up, and Paul fell asleep, so they took the photo just before moving him into a car seat before driving away. We can hope, though that doesn't seem as likely to me.

Has Davey's sugar daddy Gothard suddenly given the OK to board shorts what with Smugger wearing them too?

That baby is pretty cute in their new family photo but what the hell is he wearing? It looks like some baby disco leisure suit. I'm not even going to comment on the colour of Priscilla's skin except to say: someone needs to back away from the bronzer/self tanner (perhaps David can use them on his glowing white legs).

Whenever this thread is bumped, I worry that it's a pregnancy announcement.

Since this thread is up again, I'm posting this video I found some time ago. It's... special :D

youtube.com/watch?v=txiAx7jVJsw

John-Marie: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And a hearty congratulations for getting your comment through the holy filter! It's too bad we didn't get to see any real naturist action in the blog post. 8-)

Paul is very cute. It'll be interesting to see how much he resembles his Duggar cousins as they get older. He doesn't seem to look as distinctly Keller (specifically, Pa) as they do.

Whenever this thread is bumped, I worry that it's a pregnancy announcement.

Oh gosh... Let's not even think about this... I hope their children are as spaced out as Josh and Anna's.

Oh gosh... Let's not even think about this... I hope their children are as spaced out as Josh and Anna's.

Anna has had three kids over a period of little more than 3 1/2 years. Number 4 will probably either be here or be on the way by the time Mac is 5. I hope David is less amorous than Josh.

Anna has had three kids over a period of little more than 3 1/2 years. Number 4 will probably either be here or be on the way by the time Mac is 5. I hope David is less amorous than Josh.

Well it just seems like Anna's are spaced out because she's always compared to her mother-in-law, I guess. I'll revise that and just hope that she doesn't take after her two fundie sisters- Anna had 3 in 3 1/2 years, and Esther has had 8 in 10 years. I don't think Priscilla would be able to handle that.

I think it is quite likely that Josh and Anna's kids may be "spaced out" - no matter how close together or far apart their birth dates are.

It could well be that one child will be all that they will be blessed with. Davey was forced to perform on their Wedding night, but again?? "I'm too tired Pricilla" rolls over and thinks of Robert.... :violin:

Since this thread is up again, I'm posting this video I found some time ago. It's... special :D

I think my IQ just decreased watching that video. And I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Priscilla lives on high dose Valium....

It could well be that one child will be all that they will be blessed with. Davey was forced to perform on their Wedding night, but again?? "I'm too tired Pricilla" rolls over and thinks of Robert.... :violin:

Although I do think he's probably thinking of Robert instead of Priscilla while in bed, in order to keep up the charade, I bet they will have four or five. Just to keep up appearances and not enough to make Priscilla crazy.

It does seem he allowed her to at least read her "thoughts" off camera for the first part. And she did better on camera, but I just have a feeling the "baby talk" will never end. It's one thing if they only did it to Paul, but they do it at the camera too. Very annoying. Blessing, blessing, blessing....find a new word!

There's also a video on YouTube of them hiking at Yosemite National Park. At the very end it shows his brother running (and nearly falling) down the trail. David states its his brother and talks about him carrying the snacks. Then he ends with " yeah, he's our friend". Just odd.

Let's hope so for Paul's sake :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Here's to hoping that that actually happens

:obscene-drinkingcheers::obscene-drinkingcheers::obscene-drinkingbuddies:

last picture on the new post (family picture) Priscilla is weating ORANGE NAILPOLISH! never remember seeing her with nailpolish... hmmm

Archived