IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

They would not pass a home study. Period. Neither is employed, and they are living off EGG's parents, plus whatever handouts they can bum off people who support their "ministry." And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

They may have planned to adopt a baby at one time, but there's no chance of that happening. None. Adoption is not even a possibility, here.

I do think Dede believed she was actually pregnant at one point; she believes God talks to her, after all. But I think Gulag is on to something--this isn't a normal, biological pregnancy; it's a spiritual one. There may not be a baby gestating inside her flubby belly right now, but God has promised to give her one, and God is so powerful he could simply override biology and put it there for her to deliver at any time.

And when this whole mess collapses? The absence of a baby or a pregnancy will get blamed on satanic forces (which somehow God cannot overcome), others' lack of belief (which, somehow, God doesn't see fit to deal with), or perhaps even Dede's own unworthiness (which she will atone for very loudly and publicly).

At this point, I'm glad there isn't a baby in there. Poor thing would have a whole lot of Miracle Child Expectations to live up to.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super job on the stills and clips! You are awesome! ***claps wildly**

OK< I must be a little slow, but can't find these clips. Help.

I have never been pregnant, but is there really such a thing as a pregnancy where the belly button doesn't pop out? Dede has a definite innie in that belly picture.

I was HUGE and my belly button stayed an innie. I am 5 feet tall and weighed 94 lbs before I got pregnant and gained 50 lbs and it never popped or even flattened out.

I was HUGE and my belly button stayed an innie. I am 5 feet tall and weighed 94 lbs before I got pregnant and gained 50 lbs and it never popped or even flattened out.

I'm not a small person at 175 cm tall & carrying some extra weight. Both of my pregnancies were carried all up front and I kept my innie both times. Didn't even come close to flattening let alone popping out.

My belly button stayed in with both pregnancies also, though it was a close thing on the second. I was glad, too, because I had a completely unreasonable dread of the day it was going to pop out.

I first had sex almost two years ago and have been pregnant ever since, despite showing absolutely no symptoms and having a reasonably flat stomach. God told me so when I was hopped up on T3's after some dental surgery, and who am I to contradict Her?

I plan to name the baby Broken Virtue.

Goddess told me, when the paramedic gave me morphine (for a fractured radial head, back in Dec) that I would be given a baby of the fire truck variety. So, who is delivering that puppy for me? Anyone pregnant with a fire truck? Fess up! I want my fire truck!

My belly button stayed in with both pregnancies also, though it was a close thing on the second. I was glad, too, because I had a completely unreasonable dread of the day it was going to pop out.

Hah! So did I! Fortunately mine also stayed in, right where it should be:)

I wonder if there are copywrite issues with The Passion of the Christ clips being used in the sermon, and then the sermon being posted on the internet?

That Dede can jump around like no pregnant woman I've seen. Especially while eleventy months pregnant like she is...

Maybe she's hoping it'll dislodge the baby! After all, after eleventy!!! months, I would be jumping on a fricking trampoline! :o

I have been following this in complete bafflement as well (dont ask if being in complete bafflement is real. I say it is so, so it is!) Even on some other sites to see the difference in how people take it. I tried to explain to my SO why I was laughing. He got the glazed look not even halfway through. :cry: so I tried to show him a picture. A few in on Google image search is Michelle Duggar and several kids at Disney!

So....Dede and Greg need to go meet Michelle because she has magic baby producing power. After some sweet fellowship, the babies will be born. So says Google! At least that's what I got out of it!

And I wanted my belly button to pop but it never did. Sadness.

I also never got a line down my belly. I did however, have a rather large and solid belly that was very obviously full of babeh!

Mine didn't pop out, but it had a very tight look about it.

Either way, from Greg's fb:

The devil and his demonic garbage keep hitting Dede and I on all sides BUT we're still standing. HALLELUJAH, we're still standing for the ONE who set us FREE! JESUS is His name, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS!!!!
:evil-eye: I swear it's like he's on Jesus crack or something. Can you imagine him irl? Does he ever stfu? His desperation is coming through loud.and.clear.

Those of you who kept your "innies" throughout your pregnancies- did they get shallower, or did they still look look deep, like Dede's? I mean that thing looks like you could lose your car keys in it.

Those of you who kept your "innies" throughout your pregnancies- did they get shallower, or did they still look look deep, like Dede's? I mean that thing looks like you could lose your car keys in it.

Mine is smaller anyway, but no, nothing like that. Stretched very tight. My stomach also had a very hard look to it. In other words, nothing like Dede (who is not pregnant)

Mine never popped but it was pretty flat. I've never seen a pregnant belly with such a deep innie like Dede's is. Holy hell, she could use that thing to put dip in, for snacking.

Much shallower, almost flat by nine months (although not popped out), I can't imagine what it would have looked like by eleventy months.

My belly button never "popped". My belly looked like a teeny tiny beer belly. I'm 5'11, and I'm a bigger girl anyway, and I only gained 15 lbs, so I never looked pregnant. In fact, people probably thought I was as crazy as Dede when i said i was 9 months pregnant. It was actually pretty annoying, because I just looked fat!

Sooooooooooo I watched the whole thing on the universitycog.org site.

:trainwreck:

Ms. D2 wrote that thang and was the Drama Director. Oh my. Oh my oh my oh my GOD. Spoilers (I don't think a black tag is needed for this): one of the crack smoking :teasing-smokingcrack: ladies dies. :( The husband who said he was gay and left his wife and kid got the AIDZ. :( A lady embezzled from her work and goes to jail. :( And our darling D2 hates herself for marrying an abuser. :( Her performance is really quite amazing. I highly recommend it. It starts at about 27:40 in Part 2.

But then, handsome young white Jesus (who looks like he's in hell) comes along and breaks their chains of pain. Young handsome white Jesus set them freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!11!! That's when he gets the extra-long hug from our girl DD -- who's star shone bright in maternity jeans that Easter morn!

Hold me, flying spaghetti monster. Hold me.

Where'd ya find this video? I can't find a link to anything but some clips and nothing on the cog website, not even the coming soon Christmas cantata pics.

Hah! So did I! Fortunately mine also stayed in, right where it should be:)

Me three on all accounts! I went from a muscular 135 at 5'6 to over 200 pounds of water (with 6 pounds of baby on my first) and things stayed where they were supposed to stay.

Where'd ya find this video? I can't find a link to anything but some clips and nothing on the cog website, not even the coming soon Christmas cantata pics.

The cog website, click on media. There are three Easter parts

I am stunned that people willingly sat through an hour an a half of that mess. I only made it through part of the second act.

I guess I didn't get to the easter bit, just the weird morality play house bit...

My belly button never popped. It got shallow with my first, but not the other three. I'm a big girl and I have PCOS so I carry weight in my stomach. I've never had anybody ask when I'm pregnant or when I'm due. My stomach gets bigger and by the end, I'm huge (and the most pregnant I've been is 36 weeks), but it is rock hard and not jiggly or flabby like Dede.

My belly button never popped. It got shallow with my first, but not the other three. I'm a big girl and I have PCOS so I carry weight in my stomach. I've never had anybody ask when I'm pregnant or when I'm due. My stomach gets bigger and by the end, I'm huge (and the most pregnant I've been is 36 weeks), but it is rock hard and not jiggly or flabby like Dede.

Mine never popped either, even with my second son who weighed 10lb 12oz (4.895kgs) at birth. :mrgreen:

He was two weeks early, too. Thank heaven for induction or he might well have been bigger :o

Now I kind of think she does believe that she's pregnant because if this were some kind of an elaborate scam wouldn't it make sense to wear a fake pregnant belly, and use some internet theft and impressive Photoshop skills to fake things like belly pics and ultrasound pictures. Any idiot could look up what to expect at each doctors appointment, and make a fake doctor's appointment post. Buy a reborn doll and take "birth" or newborn pics with it and at least your online audience would be easy to fool. Does anyone think that maybe Greg and not Dede made the post about the step-down clinic visit? It sounded like something that came from someone with next to no medical knowledge and no real knowledge of what kind of tests are done during pregnancy. Dede was a nurse and has actually given birth to one real child she would know how to fake a doctors visit better than a man wouldn't she? :think:

Yes. If she was faking, she'd fake it. It's that simple. Lots of ways to fake, stupid or not, convincing or not. She isn't playing at it - she just IS pregnant. She doesn't make even a tiny attempt. The bottom line from the Easter pageant: she stood up in front of her peers and ecumenical staff, all these people, and put her hands on her belly and read her lines (which oddly and coincidentally mirror her own life), as if she really is a pregnant woman. That was herself, not the character she was playing.

That's a gesture you just don't do, when you have intact boundaries and normal inhibitions in place. When one is hiding something and trying to get away with deceit, and the people around have communicated a high level of doubt and disbelief, one doesn't call attention to the deceit in a public exhibition.

I do think that was Greg that posted about the doctor's visit, not Dede. Or neither one of them. By the way, I checked around to see if I could find a medical professional familiar with the term "step-down ER" or if it's used in some particular circle. Nobody knows this term. That's just my corner of the world, of course. Can't speak for the broad global community. But it's doubtful. "Step-down" typically applies to levels of care and patient status. Like from acute care to general recovery. For example, intensive care nursing isn't necessary, but still needs a higher level of skilled nursing than a general ward. That's "step down" care. Also used in types of nursing job descriptions. A recognized skill set and competency.

No, I believe Dede believes her own miracle story. A bi-polar diva. Grandiose and narcissistic. Living life large. Special and has always known she is. She's hard-wired to God. That's where the delusional stuff lives.

She could just be really, really constipated :)

Maybe she's hoping it'll dislodge the baby! After all, after eleventy!!! months, I would be jumping on a fricking trampoline! :o

My mother reports that her bellybutton was always normal. She weighed 90 pounds until slightly before I was born at 29 weeks. She developed preeclampsia and weighed 200 lbs on the day I was delivered. Only 4 of those pounds were from me. Sorry, ma! She couldn't even wear socks!

Archived