IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She has a puffy double chin and her upper arms look pretty solid as do her thighs and bum. The belly is in keeping with a general weight gain.

Also, buying shirts too small and not buttoning them up at the bottom? Nice try.

I'm carrying extra weight and I can pooch out my belly to look like that especially because after having two pregnancies my abdominal muscles are trashed.

And if we needed any further indications, her movements do not indicate that there is a solid little person in that belly. Anyone who has carried a baby knows that the position of the baby and change in centre of gravity means you simply can't jump around, crawl, lie on the ground that easily etc without possibly the assistance of a block and tackle (at least I couldn't).

I'm wondering if she's moved on to the fake prego belly or if that would take too much intentional deception.

I can't believe any church allowed that "play" for Easter, that anyone actually sat through the whole fucking thing, and that anyone willingly "acted" in it. This shit keeps getting crazier!

Crack smoking ( :teasing-smokingcrack: <=== Can't believe I have a legit reason to use this smiley) is right at the beginning of part 2.

What was 4evahgayGreg's son's name IRL? I forget.

Are you being serious?? They really pretend to smoke crack in the Easter play?? Dangit now I have to watch the video!

I totally believe this. Sadly, I've been to more than one church that put on such Easter "plays". Usually the people die, with the good people going to heaven and those bad people to hell (being sure to have one really "bad" but just saved person get to heaven and one really "good" person who is not a Christian going to hell.)

Wow great find on the video! (I've only seen the pics thus far but awesome!).

Sooo those of you who've been pg, how sure are you she's not pg judging on those pics alone? I've never been pg so I'm more easily fooled, but I could believe she is. Not eleventy!!! Months of course, but possibly that she got pg later than she said and is just now closing in on her due date??

She could possibly be at the end of her first trimester, but her belly looks a lot like mine would if I gained another 20kg - floppy but slightly distended from prior pregnancy. That overhang isn't falling from a solid bump, it's squished down from more of the same fatty tissue.

Maybe she shagged Jesus after the play (or on stage from what ive been hearing of this "easter play"s subject matter) and finally conceived her miracle baby. Look out nine months from now for god to finally release the tot.

I can't believe an actual established church let XGG and DD take over their Easter production with their story of crazy. Surely there were normal members saying "Um, how about a little less crack smoking, domestic violence, broken families and talk of sexual perversion and a bit more about the resurrection of Our Lord? And maybe some bunnies? No Dede, you don't need to birth them (cause they would never emerge in time for Easter Sunday if we waited on God deciding to expel them from your womb) , just some nice stuffed bunnies and Easter eggs for the kiddies".

I think she is pregnant.....just not by xgaygreg and not for 12 months. Maybe they got caught up in the lie and after a couple of months panicked and had a good Christian friend do them a "favor".

This thread makes me eleventy times happy. One of the first things I do when I wake up is check to see what's happened over night.

Eleventy thank yous to the person who found this! And all the awesome slueths & FJ members who contribute to this thread that makes me so happy. I believe this is now Gulag full time job? ;) Well done FJ!

Pregnant bellys dont hang over your pants like a spare tire does. Pregnant bellys stick out and are hard, not flabby and soft.

Her belly looks like a much larger version of mine - I gained over 100 lbs with my pregnancy and I have finally lost most of the weight, but have the lovely Mommy Pouch babies often leave us with.

Dede isnt pregnant and doesn't have a tumor or any other issues except for being fat and being an attention-seeking liar.

I had 3 c-sections and gained the most weight with my first (75ish pounds). I have a pretty good pooch and also have some issues with IBS type stuff. So I bloat often. Between that and the tummy pooch from the sections and the weight gain, my belly looks like Dede's - if I were to exhale hard and push out my gut as hard as I could. I even did that this afternoon and took a picture and compared it to Dede''s.

Hers is just a poochy belly and she did the same thing in those pictures as I did - it's not a pregnant belly.

I am truly beginning to wonder how long she can carry on with this charade. I mean is she still going to be claiming she's pregnant this time next year?

Okay, y'all, bear with me. I found video of their Easter program and Dede's baby belly/panniculus.

I'm uploading the pics now, it's just taking a little while. I posted them to the FB page if anyone is on there.

Super job on the stills and clips! You are awesome! ***claps wildly**

Sooooooooooo I watched the whole thing on the universitycog.org site.

:trainwreck:

Ms. D2 wrote that thang and was the Drama Director. Oh my. Oh my oh my oh my GOD. Spoilers (I don't think a black tag is needed for this): one of the crack smoking :teasing-smokingcrack: ladies dies. :( The husband who said he was gay and left his wife and kid got the AIDZ. :( A lady embezzled from her work and goes to jail. :( And our darling D2 hates herself for marrying an abuser. :( Her performance is really quite amazing. I highly recommend it. It starts at about 27:40 in Part 2.

But then, handsome young white Jesus (who looks like he's in hell) comes along and breaks their chains of pain. Young handsome white Jesus set them freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!11!! That's when he gets the extra-long hug from our girl DD -- who's star shone bright in maternity jeans that Easter morn!

Hold me, flying spaghetti monster. Hold me.

But, shucks, it's all about mankind's failure and Christ's redemption, don'cha know. Kids are supposed to learn that if you wanna raise up Godly. I think Dede wrote the script or had a hand in it. She's got her husband of two years and is pregnant. Really? A little bit too close to home; art imitating life. The little old lady embezzler is what got me. Yeesh, I wouldn't want my children to see Passion of the Christ in church!

What really confirmed everything for me was the last 4 minutes of Part 2. She's dancing. Some kind of Martha Graham on crack interpretative thing while the Reverend sings. It was painful.

Big hat tip to PhiMuLady! I put up a sort of a visual timeline because I think it's the perfect opportunity to review and compare.

After considering this all, I think I know what's happening with Dede. Not the xgaygreg. I think he's a mystery and mostly plain old batshit. The man has some serious issues that God can't fix. A charlatan, in every sense of that word.

These guys are rolled up in Messianic Judaism. It's extreme and cultish. It's an evangelical protestant invention from the 70s. Jewish-wannabe, for real. But not. Totally and completely Christian. It seems to be a common thread throughout their Christian stuff and on their Facebooks. So, both of them have a number of "friends" who are Apostles and Prophets and Prophetesses. Somebody prophesied that Dede would be pregnant. With twins maybe. I'm guessing it wasn't a one-time prophecy, but probably a lot of conversation and 'prophetical annointing' over an extended period. And not just a pregnancy, but some kind of holy-miracle-manifestation-thing.

"There is nothing typical about my life...nothing. I always knew that God had something extraordinary planned for me...in the last year I've been challenged to epic proportions. I imagine that the two characters I'm about to bring into this story have had conversations like what I've expressed...[Zechariah and Mary, the mother of Jesus]

From a woman who shouldn't have been able to become pregnant to a girl who shouldn't have become pregnant...

Can you see how it took one miracle to set up for another miracle?... Impossibilities are God's favorite situations. Hang on to your hope in the Lord because He's setting up your miracle now and it just might be through someone right around the corner."

post-6044-14451997781528_thumb.jpg

She believed something miraculous was going to transpire. And he's on-board with this, excited too, or whatever. She had dreams about this. Then on a fine spring day in April a year ago, the Lord spoke to her, and he sayeth: "Yo, Dede, surprise! Darling, you're pregnant!" And yae, he spoketh to xgaygay as well. And so it came to pass. Bam. She was pregnant.

In order to get your head around this, take a step back from mammalian biology and gestational terms and medically possible stuff, like the gayguy's vasectomy. Look at it from a biblical perspective, literally. I'm convinced that this 'pregnancy' has not one thing to do with coitus and the relationship between Dede and Greg. It doesn't matter to them whether or not they had sex or he's vasectomized. It's not about his parts growing back. It's a virtual pregnancy. In her mind, she is quite literally pregnant by supernatural means. It's not about Greg.

That's what all the mumbo-jumbo is. They're not secretive about the pregnancy - they are secretive about the religion stuff and the origin of the pregnancy. That's why she doesn't get prenatal care. I get it. Because nobody will understand. And they won't believe. And it might not go as a typical pregnancy and she won't need prenatal care. God will be taking care of the whole enchilada.

No, she doesn't know how pregnant she is. Because sex isn't how she got pregnant. She doesn't know when she's due, because she doesn't have any real tangible normal sensation and experience of human pregnancy. Because it's not a human pregnancy. That's what the miracle is. We've been getting it wrong - the miracle isn't that a gay guy with a vasectomy could impregnate a woman. The miracle is God waving his magic wand and sticking a fetus in there. Sometime, nobody knows when, including herself. She is special. A magically-appointed special leprechaun woman who will fulfill God's request that the Chosen Ones foresaw. That's her secret.

She's telling the truth that she believes in.

Now, she didn't do this on her own. There's a bunch of people endorsing it. We wonder, do they really all believe this? Yes, they do. Because they are part of the Big Miraculous Birth production. They helped create it. It's not that they merely bought into Dede's story; it's that they helped shape and launch the story. She's just fulfilling her role. All she's gotta do is be the vessel. They offered prophesies and visions and she auditioned for the part of leading lady. They're all in on it together. She's the next Virgin Mary/Joan of Arc story for this millenium. THAT'S the end game.

Do they need to convince anybody or explain anything? No, they don't think they do. Dede and Greg have their inner circle. It doesn't matter whether the rest of us go there with them or not. It doesn't matter whether or not we understand the supernatural nature. They don't care if Joe Public believes them. What props it all up is the group of Messianic Judaists or whatever they are. If and when they change their prophecies or get tired of waiting or decide they misinterpreted the signs, then the whole thing will crumble.

So when will all this come to pass? No way to know. That's up to God. She isn't "planning" or preparing to give birth, because she doesn't know how and when God will make that happen. She'll just roll with it, as God directs her.

We've all been very reasonably assuming that pregnancy was her being in denial to something pathological or symptoms of illness. She isn't. It's just a miracle from God. That's all. Aside from a "growing belly," her own narrative describes regular menses and no symptom of illness.

She has spent the past year acting and behaving and feeling pregnant. Presumably eating for pregnancy. Taking it easy. She's probably had steady weight gain of a few pounds per month. I'm betting she's done unconscious physical posturing, like relaxing her stomach muscles and standing like a pregnant woman slightly swayback, which is contributing to her appearance and huge gut. I believe that Grandma Haislip is just dealing with it as best she can, taking it as it comes. I don't think she's part of it.

I speculate that she's probably physically okay, although not completely convinced. Could she pregnant now? Not by immaculate conception, surely. Speaking seriously, there's always a chance that she and gaygay could be foolin' around. Sure, why not? But I don't think so. I just don't think he swings that way and so full of self-hate and self-condemnation that he probably can't function. Throw in some interesting twist to an already weird story, like she's getting it on with his blessing as the means to a pregnancy, and that would do it!

Ultimately, when there is no baby, the story will go something like this - the world didn't deserve the miracle. It wasn't ready for the Second Coming of Jesus; Satan's minions stopped it from happening; prayer warriors didn't work hard enough to overcome evil; Evil overcame Good, etc. No doubt there's something I missed.

post-6044-1445199779426_thumb.jpg

And now, Gulag is returning to the real world and taxes.

I'm not an allergist, but your symptoms are more consistent with a lung horse than an allergic duckling.

Could I be carrying both? Maybe I'm carrying twins, like Dede was :lol:

Fraternal though of course, as there is no way my duckling and horse are monozygotic!

I watched that shit right before I went to bed and I dreamed of D2's round belly all night.

shakinghead_zpsdc7e3c67.gif

Snip.... What really confirmed everything for me was the last 4 minutes of Part 2. She's dancing. Some kind of Martha Graham on crack interpretative thing while the Reverend sings. It was painful.

D2 is mighty spry for being eleventy!!!11!! months preggo! She must have kept up with her yoga. She also had no problem praying on her knees for an extended period during the alter call at the end.

These guys are rolled up in Messianic Judaism.

What did you see that was Faux Jew? I must have missed that, although I thought I heard someone speaking in tongues when praying during the alter call. My Faux Jew friend does not celebrate Easter.

Snip.... No, she doesn't know how pregnant she is. Because sex isn't how she got pregnant. She doesn't know when she's due, because she doesn't have any real tangible normal sensation and experience of human pregnancy. Because it's not a human pregnancy. That's what the miracle is. We've been getting it wrong - the miracle isn't that a gay guy with a vasectomy could impregnate a woman. The miracle is God waving his magic wand and sticking a fetus in there. Sometime, nobody knows when, including herself. She is special. A magically-appointed special leprechaun woman who will fulfill God's request that the Chosen Ones foresaw.

I think you're right about all this.

That's her secret. She's telling the truth that she believes in.

I'm not sure how much she believes. She's a natural entertainer. I think this whole thing is 90 percent attention-whoring and 10 percent religious delusion, for her. I think 4evahgayGreg's deal is 98 percent scammer/doesn't want to work and 2 percent attention whore.

Snip....She's the next Virgin Mary/Joan of Arc story for this millenium. THAT'S the end game.

I still think the endgame for both of them is televangelism complete with a motorcoaches and jumbo jets.

Snip.... She has spent the past year acting and behaving and feeling pregnant. Presumably eating for pregnancy. Taking it easy. She's probably had steady weight gain of a few pounds per month. I'm betting she's done unconscious physical posturing, like relaxing her stomach muscles and standing like a pregnant woman slightly swayback, which is contributing to her appearance and huge gut.

She definitely has the "hands resting on round belly" pose down pat. If I didn't know the backstory and I just met her on the street and she told me she was pregnant (not for a year), I would certainly believe it. Her belly is so very round. She's obviously gained weight during this charade, but I wonder if she's not using some kind of prosthesis too. I wouldn't put it past her and always&4evahgayGreg.

Ultimately, when there is no baby, the story will go something like this - the world didn't deserve the miracle. It wasn't ready for the Second Coming of Jesus; Satan's minions stopped it from happening; prayer warriors didn't work hard enough to overcome evil....

Yes.

I watched that shit right before I went to bed and I dreamed of D2's round belly all night.

shakinghead_zpsdc7e3c67.gif

D2 is mighty spry for being eleventy!!!11!! months preggo! She must have kept up with her yoga. She also had no problem praying on her knees for an extended period during the alter call at the end.

What did you see that was Faux Jew? I must have missed that, although I thought I heard someone speaking in tongues when praying during the alter call. My Faux Jew friend does not celebrate Easter.

I think you're right about all this.

I'm not sure how much she believes. She's a natural entertainer. I think this whole thing is 90 percent attention-whoring and 10 percent religious delusion, for her. I think 4evahgayGreg's deal is 98 percent scammer/doesn't want to work and 2 percent attention whore.

I still think the endgame for both of them is televangelism complete with a motorcoaches and jumbo jets.

She definitely has the "hands resting on round belly" pose down pat. If I didn't know the backstory and I just met her on the street and she told me she was pregnant (not for a year), I would certainly believe it. Her belly is so very round. She's obviously gained weight during this charade, but I wonder if she's not using some kind of prosthesis too. I wouldn't put it past her and always&4evahgayGreg.

Yes.

Now I kind of think she does believe that she's pregnant because if this were some kind of an elaborate scam wouldn't it make sense to wear a fake pregnant belly, and use some internet theft and impressive Photoshop skills to fake things like belly pics and ultrasound pictures. Any idiot could look up what to expect at each doctors appointment, and make a fake doctor's appointment post. Buy a reborn doll and take "birth" or newborn pics with it and at least your online audience would be easy to fool. Does anyone think that maybe Greg and not Dede made the post about the step-down clinic visit? It sounded like something that came from someone with next to no medical knowledge and no real knowledge of what kind of tests are done during pregnancy. Dede was a nurse and has actually given birth to one real child she would know how to fake a doctors visit better than a man wouldn't she? :think:

Ok, so I am a person of some size. 2 c-sections and I have a FUPA of some magnitude. I thinned down during my 2nd pregnancy, but nothing drastic. And during both of my pregnancy, I had a "longer" bump because it pushes that belly and FUPA down, but your belly is still firm in the normal location. So while I never looked like I was smuggling a basketball like thin people, the bump that I did have was firm. It was soft underneath and to the sides, but the front was way firmer than Dede.

I don't think I've added anything to the conversation, but there it is !

I have never been pregnant, but is there really such a thing as a pregnancy where the belly button doesn't pop out? Dede has a definite innie in that belly picture.

I have never been pregnant, but is there really such a thing as a pregnancy where the belly button doesn't pop out? Dede has a definite innie in that belly picture.

At the very least it will be flat and not indented. It certainly wont look like the belly button on DD's pictures.

She's a lying liar who lies. Simple as.

I wonder if they are planning to adopt a baby and pass it off as this miracle. Perhaps they had a potential secret adoption in the works when she first announced her pregnancy, but it later fell through. It's possible they will carry on with the charade until they are able to adopt a newborn

I wonder if they are planning to adopt a baby and pass it off as this miracle. Perhaps they had a potential secret adoption in the works when she first announced her pregnancy, but it later fell through. It's possible they will carry on with the charade until they are able to adopt a newborn

They only have enough money to eat at McDonalds. There's no way they could afford an adoption and I don't think momma haislip and dede's dad would be posting about the pregnancy if they were adopting.

They would not pass a home study. Period. Neither is employed, and they are living off EGG's parents, plus whatever handouts they can bum off people who support their "ministry." And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

They may have planned to adopt a baby at one time, but there's no chance of that happening. None. Adoption is not even a possibility, here.

I do think Dede believed she was actually pregnant at one point; she believes God talks to her, after all. But I think Gulag is on to something--this isn't a normal, biological pregnancy; it's a spiritual one. There may not be a baby gestating inside her flubby belly right now, but God has promised to give her one, and God is so powerful he could simply override biology and put it there for her to deliver at any time.

And when this whole mess collapses? The absence of a baby or a pregnancy will get blamed on satanic forces (which somehow God cannot overcome), others' lack of belief (which, somehow, God doesn't see fit to deal with), or perhaps even Dede's own unworthiness (which she will atone for very loudly and publicly).

Archived