IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

I really can't get enough of the word "motorcoach." Who uses that word IRL?

:auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is not having a "motorcoach" life-threatening?

When your Mama's threatening to wring both your necks--or at least kick you out--unless that baby comes now, because you're making her look like a fool?

ETA: Or maybe folks in their church are sick of their shenanigans and getting the tar and feathers ready? Can't say I blame them.

I really can't get enough of the word "motorcoach." Who uses that word IRL?

:auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-mysterymachine:

The people I know who refer to their rig as a "motorcoach" own ones based on diesel buses, rather than a regular Class A motorhome. They're a lot more expensive--I've seen a couple of custom-built ones that cost around $1million--and there's definitely a snob factor there.

I had a dream the other night that D2 actually gave birth to an actual human baby. She even let me hold it. When I woke up I discovered I was pregnant with an eyeball pygmy goat. Or maybe I just have pink eye, I'm not sure.

Aw yes Greg, the devil is attacking you. The devil is making all of us question you and your fourth trimester wife. That is it. The devil. :roll:

What a manipulating asshole. Greg is trying to scare people into giving him what he wants. This jerk thinks if he scares people into thinking this is a life or death situation, he will get his wheels. He is a fraud and a liar. It is hard to believe there are people stupid enough to fall for his manipulation. I have no idea if Dede's first husband was really abusive, but we know the second one is.

I had a dream the other night that D2 actually gave birth to an actual human baby. She even let me hold it. When I woke up I discovered I was pregnant with an eyeball pygmy goat. Or maybe I just have pink eye, I'm not sure.

Maybe it was the devil in a motorcoach.

I think it's pretty fucking arrogant (not to mention a little risky) to be taunting the devil like that. :nenner:

Personally I would not scream in Mike Tysons face (for example) "I am not intimidated by you!"

Just common sense, I would have thought.

:laughing-jumpingpurple::laughing-jumpingpurple::laughing-jumpingpurple:

If I could like this post more than once, I would. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's dreamed of D2.

:sick:

You'd think the devil would want them to have a "motorcoach" seems a campervan with exgay signage makes Jesus-y folk come across as lunatics. It's basically turning people of Christianity without Satan lifting a finger.

Maybe we should check if Dede and Xgay's neighbours have a coven, or at least sound like Ruth Gordon.

I think I may have found something in regards to Dede talking to herself/believing he talks to her.There's a particular fb friend of both of them who comments alot,so I looked at her profile.She's a "self-help"writer, and lives in Greenville.It seems they are all church buddies(not sure XG&D2 have any other type of buddy).Anyway,a quote on this woman's(idk if Im allowed to put her 1st name)fb profile said"Everyone talks to themselves.Create a dialogue with yourself that is creative, productive, and positive."-hmm.Creative, productive, and positive dialogue with yourself, huh.I can see Dede latching on to an idea like that,and before she knows it,its the Lord she's having dialogue with about creative,productive(giggle)things.

All of this business IS Christian. Using the devil to justify behavior and condemnation is contemporary evangelical Christian religion. Street ministry, fundamentalist churches promote fear and obedience. Fear of everything. Obedience because of fear of exclusion. Disobedience is the devil. Dissent is the devil. Disagreement is Satan. It's no longer a one-to-one relationship with God and personal spirituality. You can't have a personal relationship with God.

Preachers, pastors, prophets and self-ordained people like Greg and Dede Haislip are the only way to spirituality. "Prayer warriors," "intercessors," speaking in tongues, visions - these things are a higher level that ordinary common people are supposed to tap into as a resource. Demi-gods, in fact.

Modern American Christianity is oddly reminiscent of pre-Christian superstition. Suspiciously pagan in flavor. God kills sinful people, these days. That car accident on the interstate? The murder of a woman in New York? That house fire? All caused by God. Punishment. Cause-and-effect. Piss off God; you die a fearsome death and suffer for all eternity and burn in hell forevah.

Check your common sense and "discernment" at the door.

Scary and weird for people unfamiliar. But those in it are desensitized to the violence and exclusionary behavior and rhetoric. They're used to it. Seems perfectly loving and normal.

Why do we have an epidemic of cruel behaviors (bullying) in schools these days? I see it as being a result of several generations of increasingly hateful rhetoric, condemning neighbors, superiority and exclusionary behavior, being modeled for children every day. Routine. Common.

Maybe it was the devil in a motorcoach.

runrgrl65, congrats on your expectant eye.

And nelliebelle1197, The Devil in a Motorcoach sounds like a title for a Country Western song.

Maybe we should check if Dede and Xgay's neighbours have a coven, or at least sound like Ruth Gordon.

"He has his father's eyes."

:angelic-red:

"He has his father's eyes."

:angelic-red:

That was my favorite line from Hot Shots :lol:

I'm a little let down...XGG is starting the week off slow. Honestly though, they thrive on so much drama I expect something big to happen soon.

I'm a little let down...XGG is starting the week off slow. Honestly though, they thrive on so much drama I expect something big to happen soon.

I know. Lame. But he's probably breathing a sigh of relief while the public switches focus to his kids as a distraction.

I wanna know what Dede and Grandma Haislip are saying!!!!

Dede seems to be quiet as I am a "follower" on FB and am not seeing anything new. Perhaps they are regrouping for the next round of crazy but since this has been going on so long I won't hold my breath for any sort of resolution. I kind of want an ending. Of some sort...

Slightly OT: In my TESOL class tonight the instructor was demonstrating how to teach a grammar lesson. His sample lesson was "I used to...but now..." sentences.

Guess which famous phrase was running through my head the entire time.

FJ, you have ruined me.

LMAO!

Well, that was really strange.

There was something about vacation pictures and someone's house burnt down.

And then, poof, gone. Replaced with "LMAO."

Dede? Dede, honey? Darlin', is that you? Helloooo? Are you in labor?

omigod, I think we just had a frickin' miracle visited upon us! Or maybe that was a vision and I'm a prophet. Halleluyah! Praise the Lord!

Okay, I meant to reply to the Mckmama thread about her house burning up and stuff about Xyngular, then I realized I was in the wrong thread. SO, I tried to delete the post but it said I couldn't. The next best thing was to just edit the post.

I feel like an idiot for posting in the wrong thread.

Okay, I meant to reply to the Mckmama thread about her house burning up and stuff about Xyngular, then I realized I was in the wrong thread. SO, I tried to delete the post but it said I couldn't. The next best thing was to just edit the post.

I feel like an idiot for posting in the wrong thread.

Oh, bummer. Let down. Once again, I trotted off to see if I might get lucky and see the hidden booty on gayguy's magical Facebook.

No worries. It was a moment of discovery for me. I realized I can't spell 'Hallelujah'. It occurs to me that I've never typed that word. Huh.

If you go into the MckMama thread, you'll see what I wrote. MckMama is almost on par with the Haislips.

I don't know what Dede's game plan is, but she's awfully quiet on FB. Although, I wonder if it's Greg that makes all the posts on FB, and not Dede.

No offense to my future husband, but I'd never share my password and account logins with anyone.

The people I know who refer to their rig as a "motorcoach" own ones based on diesel buses, rather than a regular Class A motorhome. They're a lot more expensive--I've seen a couple of custom-built ones that cost around $1million--and there's definitely a snob factor there.

I didn't know that. It figures the guy would not only want to be gifted with a motorhome, but he'd also want the expensive type. Then again, this is the guy who wants his own private plane.

I didn't know that. It figures the guy would not only want to be gifted with a motorhome, but he'd also want the expensive type. Then again, this is the guy who wants his own private plane.

Agreed. I think motorcoach = motorcoach1.jpg

Hopefully Greg just thinks that motorcoach and rv are interchangeable. Even very old motor coaches sell for a lot of money, I can't see someone just giving one away. Also there's no way Greg could afford the upkeep costs. :roll:

Archived