I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh what the hell...more tidbits

8658838600_3d57842bee.jpg

Once again, TMI Greg

Just ewwww, is there no end to his oversharing?

Your daily dose of kray kray from the XGG archives:

8658741266_99700043f6.jpg

So take out "Lord" and replace with "Xgay Greg" and I think that would be a pretty accurate assessment of their relationship

But... but... Jesus let Thomas touch his wounds when Thomas didn't believe it was the resurrected Jesus standing in front of him, so Dede and XGay, SHOW ME THE BABY!!!!111!!!!!

Just ewwww, is there no end to his oversharing?

ETA: it is a shame that they didn't remove his head from his ass while they were already in there.

What kind of medical procedure is a vasectomy considered?

In this case I would consider it an unnecessary procedure because there is no way in hell StillGay Greg is really sleeping with any female.

What kind of medical procedure is a vasectomy considered?

In this case I would consider it an unnecessary procedure because there is no way in hell StillGay Greg is really sleeping with any female.

:clap:

I was wondering if it's considered a surgery, since he lovvvvves to harp on it, but then he listed that he's only had those two surgeries before... I mean, if it's considered a surgery, how could he have possibly left it off his list? :o

They can be done in the office so maybe he only considers it a surgery if he gets to wear a cool gown and go to the OR.

Xgay is about as pleasant as a hemmorhoidectomy.

"I used to have painful bulging veins on my anus, but the Colorectal surgeon set me free!!"

"I used to have painful bulging veins on my anus, but the Colorectal surgeon set me free!!"

Not that I know much about intimate relations between two men, but could this be an indicator that he was a bottom? It would kind of fall in line with our theory of him being a "kept man."

Not that I know much about intimate relations between two men, but could this be an indicator that he was a bottom? It would kind of fall in line with our theory of him being a "kept man."

I think it is more an indicator that he is full of shit.

Why do some people still doubt the vasectomy thing?

According to Greg, he was married, divorced, lived with a gay guy, and then met Dede, right? Well even if he wasn't having sex with his ex-wife, he sure as hell was having gay sex, and between that and probably masturbating (hey, we all do it), it was enough for the vasectomy to work afterward.

I went looking for more screen shots of gaygreg's Facebook, but could only find those three. They came from reddit, but couldn't find anything different with a search. Bummer.

But there is a lot of interest and screen shots being archived all over the internet. Sooner or later, they'll have to produce a baby or make some kind of explanation.

MoGeNDZ.png

imgur

tumor_zps6f9bc923.jpg

I need some new krazy. I have grown tired of their predictable krazy.

I'm getting tired too, so I've spent wayyy too much time trolling the Xgay archives. Lots of crazy there too, but it's all old krazy.

Anyone actually able to post on XGG's wall? I think someone needs to start asking LOTS of questions.

I realize this is picky, but could someone please explain to D2 that there is no quiver in her womb??? A quiver holds arrows, therefore in this metaphor the arrows are children not quivers...

How much longer can they draw this out?

I realize this is picky, but could someone please explain to D2 that there is no quiver in her womb??? A quiver holds arrows, therefore in this metaphor the arrows are children not quivers...

How much longer can they draw this out?

Please stop trying to introduce logic into this miracle. Do you want to ruin all the fun?

(Kidding, but seriously the arrow/quiver mix up is the least of DD's probs. She is gestating a freaking elephant!)

I keep thinking about the Two and a Half Men episode where Jake wants to know if having sex with a pregnant woman will cause her to have twins. If DD caries this baby much longer poor Bella is gonna be old enough to be gestating her own miracle when she finally arrives.

As this rate, Dede will be able to birth the motor coach Greg so desperately wants.

Couldn't they just rent out the motorcoach this is J'Michelle's vajayjay? :shifty:

Mecca, that deserves a visual:

8ZYG7P7.jpg

Oh, and while I was searching for EGG pics, I found this -- don't think it's been posted here yet -- apologies to all if it has.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dede-Hai ... 0108530186

"Haislipping" has now become a verb for arching your back, sticking out your belly, and lifting up your shirt, it seems.

8ZYG7P7.jpg

Oh, and while I was searching for EGG pics, I found this -- don't think it's been posted here yet, but apologies if it has.

"Haislipping" has now become a verb for arching your back, sticking out your belly, and lifting up your shirt, it seems.

LOVE!!!!! :cracking-up: :lol:

8ZYG7P7.jpg

Oh, and while I was searching for EGG pics, I found this -- don't think it's been posted here yet, but apologies if it has.

I'm desperately trying not to laugh out loud at that! My husband is in the room and I really don't want to try to explain to him again the hilarity that is XGG and D2. I would probably end up having to tell him about FJ in the process and he would not be pleased.

Archived