IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who says, "I was having sex with their mother."??? I mean, if you have to mention it at all, couldn't you say you were having sex with your ex-wife?

Of course he is the one that made some kind of comment about Dede not having male parts. I can't remember how he phrased it, but it was way too much.

Dear Greg,

You don't divorce your children. You divorced your ex-wife, not "them."

Signed,

Basic Human Decency

Interesting article found on Tumblr.

Mary Tudor: Renaissance Queen

Mary+pamphlet.jpg

Historians frequently state that Mary suffered from Pseudoycesis, that is phantom pregnancy, a biological and psychological condition whereby a woman exhibits various symptoms of pregnancy yet is carrying no child. Mary suffered from this on two occasions and ultimately died childless.

It is important to separate two complaints that are often discussed alongside each other in early modern medical handbooks. ‘False conception’ and ‘false/imaginary pregnancy’ are often included together but they were distinct in nature. False conception is where a woman was regarded to have conceived, though she carried a ‘mole’ – a ‘faux germe’– or some other growth that was not regarded as child and was seen as harmful to her health. ‘Mole pregnancies’ as they could also be called, were the subject of much more literature than imaginary pregnancies whereby the woman was seen to carry nothing within her womb. There was, for instance, a complete study on mole pregnancies, Lamzweerde’s Historia Naturalis Molarum Uteri (1688), though no study throughout the early modern period on phantom pregnancies.

Yet it was discussed in medical handbooks. The leading medical text, Aristoteles Master-piece (1684) referred to women who ‘may have signs or symptoms, coherent with the true, as the depravity of Appetite, puking, swelling, suppression of the Courses, swelling of the Breasts and Belly, so that many are at a plunge to distinguish them’. The physician William Harvey recorded cases of phantom pregnancy he had encountered. One woman had insisted she was pregnant, only for ‘all her hopes to be vanished into flatulency and fatness’.

Mary lived in a society where there were no certain ways of determining pregnancy. It seems incredible to us that a woman may go through nine months thinking she was pregnant and could only be sure when the child was in her arms. But pregnancy remained mysterious. Contemporaries understood it was very possible for a woman, and indeed her midwife or if she was wealthy her male physician, to believe she was pregnant for months – even up to eleven months – before discovering she was not. With no means of being able to see the child within the womb and the ability to attribute symptoms of pregnancy to other ailments, there was nothing certain about pregnancy.

I don't believe Dede has a 'phantom' pregnancy, such as it is. I believe she and gaygreg are telling the absolute truth! It's a pregnancy for advertising and marketing purposes. Brought to you by God, proud sponsor of supernatural birth.

And just for fun...I couldn't help it.

Z-hHnDNbKOo

I'm re-watching Grey's Anatomy because I'm lame and saw an episode with a man who had all the symptoms of pregnancy, it turned out to be a teratoma I think they said? A tumor with teeth and hair and stuff? I urge you not to Google Image it unless you want nightmares, but it made me think of Dede.

Does Greg not get that sometimes vasectomies reverse themselves without Heavenly interference? Not that I believe this train wreck but it's biology, and not a miracle from god, when it happens.

Does Greg not get that sometimes vasectomies reverse themselves without Heavenly interference? Not that I believe this train wreck but it's biology, and not a miracle from god, when it happens.

That almost always happens within 5 years of getting a vasectomy, though. Not 23 years later.

That almost always happens within 5 years of getting a vasectomy, though. Not 23 years later.

Well it may have happened 23 years ago, who knows? He may/may not have been having sex with his then-wife for awhile but there is no doubt the he having sex with a dudes the majority of that time, so he didn't really get a chance to test it out...lol.

Oh brother. Rod Parsely?! That man is a douchecanoe. Of course I'm not suprised the craziests are quoting the craziests.

Amen to that. I used to live really close to Rod Parsley's compound of crazy. I do not miss that.

I was attempting to put all the claims in one place, of God working a miracle through stillgaygreg and dsquared, by making her pregnant. There was one particularly poignant one that I can't find just now. I ran out of steam.

Anyway. For what it's worth.

post-6044-14451997802389_thumb.jpg

So going back through XGG's archives, I found out we missed the baby shower!

8654932895_2f1674eb42.jpg

Can I just say I get squicked out thinking of XGG having relations with ANYONE!

Uh, Greg, if you had a vasectomy you and your ex-wife were using birth control. Is he seriously attributing the success of his vasectomy to divine intervention?

Uh, Greg, if you had a vasectomy you and your ex-wife were using birth control. Is he seriously attributing the success of his vasectomy to divine intervention?

No, he's pointing out that it obviously worked, because she didn't get pregnant even though they weren't using (barrier/hormonal) protection. It's to emphasise the point that this current pregnancy is the miracle.

No, he's pointing out that it obviously worked, because she didn't get pregnant even though they weren't using (barrier/hormonal) protection. It's to emphasise the point that this current pregnancy is the miracle.

Oh, OK. That makes a little more sense (though it's still TMI!). Shame Dede's not actually pregnant to back it up.

Dear Greg,

You don't divorce your children. You divorced your ex-wife, not "them."

Signed,

Basic Human Decency

Quoting because it can't be said enough. I am damn sick of how callously he speaks of his sons. I hope they realize that their father is an idiot jackass and this has nothing to do with them.

I'll tell you something else too. *IF* there was a god, and *IF* he was in the business of giving babies to "x"gay guys with 23 year old vasectomies and crazy ladies (who are NOT in custody of their children), then Greg and Dede most certainly would not be who he would pick to give a baby to. Or a motor coach. Or a jumbo jet. Those two might just as well resign themselves to broadcasting their hate from the local McDonald's, because as lazy as they are, that's as good as it's gonna get. Also, I hope Greg's parents toss them out asap! It's time these two were getting jobs. At the very least it would keep Greg's crazy ass off fb.

Quoting because it can't be said enough. I am damn sick of how callously he speaks of his sons. I hope they realize that their father is an idiot jackass and this has nothing to do with them.

I'll tell you something else too. *IF* there was a god, and *IF* he was in the business of giving babies to "x"gay guys with 23 year old vasectomies and crazy ladies (who are NOT in custody of their children), then Greg and Dede most certainly would not be who he would pick to give a baby to. Or a motor coach. Or a jumbo jet. Those two might just as well resign themselves to broadcasting their hate from the local McDonald's, because as lazy as they are, that's as good as it's gonna get. Also, I hope Greg's parents toss them out asap! It's time these two were getting jobs. At the very least it would keep Greg's crazy ass off fb.

The FB page that has been mentioned a little back has unearthed some conversations between EGG and his sons (or at least one of them.) I'm happy to report that they (1) seem to know their father is an ass and (2) appear to be quite logical, compassionate human beings (and kind of good at the Snark Art, too.)

I was in Disney World for two weeks, happilly not thinking about Dede or her year-long pregnancy . . .but then my sister turned on the lifetime movie network. It was about a woman who faked a pregnany and kidnapped a newborn. After catching a bit of it, I was anxious to get on FJ for an update, fully expecting to find that something happened.

Of course, nothing is new. They are still carrying on with this ridiculous charade, but they are just getting crazier the longer this takes.

The devil seems to be doing a lot of his work through them :twisted:

I totally watched that movie too! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks about FJ while watching lifetime....

The devil seems to be doing a lot of his work through them :twisted:

Yep. He has a gay dance party every time Greg mentions him. :dancing-demon: :dancing-demon:

Your daily dose of kray kray from the XGG archives:

8658741266_99700043f6.jpg

So take out "Lord" and replace with "Xgay Greg" and I think that would be a pretty accurate assessment of their relationship

I am almost entirely convinced that Dede's FB account is not Dede's. I think Greg has control over Dede's pages.

I would never, EVER ask my SO for his FB username and password, nor would I expect him to ask for mine. I would however say: "on my computer is a file with my username and password to such and such accounts, if I should die, please let everyone know."

Your daily dose of kray kray from the XGG archives:

8658741266_99700043f6.jpg

So take out "Lord" and replace with "Xgay Greg" and I think that would be a pretty accurate assessment of their relationship

I love that "the Lord" wanted her to quit her job and move out of her home so that she could move in with her elderly in-laws and let them support her. Sounds like a plan. Or Dede and Greg could get jobs and support themselves. Just a thought.

1 Timothy 5:8

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

2Thessalonians 3:10

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Archived