IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Those of you who kept your "innies" throughout your pregnancies- did they get shallower, or did they still look look deep, like Dede's? I mean that thing looks like you could lose your car keys in it.

Mine got shallow and stretched, kind of like a smile. If that makes sense. It narrowed from top to bottom.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snip....The bottom line from the Easter pageant: she stood up in front of her peers and ecumenical staff, all these people, and put her hands on her belly and read her lines (which oddly and coincidentally mirror her own life), as if she really is a pregnant woman. That was herself, not the character she was playing.

That's a gesture you just don't do, when you have intact boundaries and normal inhibitions in place. When one is hiding something and trying to get away with deceit, and the people around have communicated a high level of doubt and disbelief, one doesn't call attention to the deceit in a public exhibition.

It's not enough to plaster this story all over the internetz; she had to write an "Easter Pageant" about it and get it performed at her church! It's really all about Dede babee!

:banana-blonde:

It's obvious she LUUURVES being in the spotlight and performing. If she is impregnated by God (why should that bitch Mary get all the attention?) I can see D2 and EGG traveling around the country in their motorcoach selling this miracle shit to the sheeple. As Gulag said, there's no timetable for this miracle birth, so D2 and EGG could really sell this story for a long time -- at least until they've garnered enough attention to get their traveling snake oil show ministry off the ground. Then they might let the miracle birth story die down and try to concentrate more on EGG's story. D2 just has to hang in there long enough to birth that plush motorcoach!

:auto-mysterymachine:

I am asking again!

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE WHOLE LINK! I am dying over here! I cannot find it!

Somebody posted it up above NellieBelle :)

http://universitycog.org/#/media

Click on Launch Media Player and the list of videos will come up, with the Easter Pageant being the first three videos listed.

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning, with D2's theatrical masterpiece....

I was out of town for a week but I kept up with the XGG/D2 news. Looks like XGG is up to it again this AM:

Xgay Greg

To obey God means your flesh (your sinful nature) will hate it! You can also count on your friends, co-workers and most especially your church family to hate too. What to do, what to do, what to do? O B E Y G O D!

Like · Share · 2 minutes ago · Christy Walk likes this..

Wow, sounds like XGG has been struggling with some ghey feelings this AM. Speak for yourself Greg...I'm not struggling at all with anything "sinful" (ok perhaps struggling not to eat the cinnamon roll in the kitchen...).

So what Greg really is saying is:

Xgay Greg

To obey God means your flesh (your sinful nature) will hate it! I really have super gay feelings that I have to push so far to the back of the closet that Aslan is going "WTF". You can also count on your friends, co-workers and most especially your church family to hate too. Where I live nearly everyone hates homosexuals because they think that is what the Bible says. What to do, what to do, what to do? How much longer can I hold out until I have to find a glory hole in a state park bathroom? O B E Y G O D!

Like · Share · 2 minutes ago · Christy Walk likes this..

Your church will hate you disobeying God? Eh? That's the whole point of church. I wonder if they got a talking to from the pastor about their lung horse pregnancy.

I am asking again!

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE WHOLE LINK! I am dying over here! I cannot find it!

Sorry about that. I didn't see your request, otherwise I would have posted it for ya. :)

I've lost track of what is where. People make reference to comments on xgay, D2 and Grandma Haislip's facebooks, but there's a bunch of us who don't see what they see.

Your church will hate you disobeying God? Eh? That's the whole point of church. I wonder if they got a talking to from the pastor about their lung horse pregnancy.

It's only a matter of time before someone at that church starts doubting their miracle. Looks like the walls are closing in on them. I found it interesting that he didn't mention family, just church family. I wonder what will happen if/when stillgayGreg's mom stops buying the bullshit.

In the comment section on his latest rant. It seems church & family members are finally questioning them.

Xgay Greg

Oh, also your family, NO they're NOT gonna like it either!! So there you are feeling all alone, I mean all alone. No one is agreeing with you on what you know GOD told you to do. NO ONE. Believe me I know that feeling well. People begin to treat you like you have done something wrong when all you're doing is obeying God. It's almost like they hate you and some actually do. YOu are being rejected from all sides!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!! YOU ARE NOW RESEMBLING CHRIST!!!!

:violin:

In the comment section on his latest rant. It seems church & family members are finally questioning them.

:violin:

I read this XGG post and the lyrics to Personal Jesus keep running through my head.

Reach out and touch faith

Your own Personal Jesus

Someone to hear your prayers

Someone who cares

Your own Personal Jesus

Someone to hear your prayers

Someone who's there

Feeling's unknown and you're all alone

Flesh and bone by the telephone

Lift up the receiver

I'll make you believer

Take second best

Put me to the test

Things on your shest

You need to confess

I will deliver

You know I'm a forgiver

Your own Personal Jesus

Feeling's unknown and you're all alone

Flesh and bone by the telephone

Lift up the receiver

I'll make you believer

I will deliver

You know I'm a forgiver

Your own Personal Jesus

Somebody posted it up above NellieBelle :)

http://universitycog.org/#/media

Click on Launch Media Player and the list of videos will come up, with the Easter Pageant being the first three videos listed.

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning, with D2's theatrical masterpiece....

:oops:

I was afraid to click on media because it said sermons!

OK, so I just found out I know someone who works with Xgay's Xwife (the one he divorced). She doesn't work closely with her, but she would certainly know who she is. Part of me is dying to know more, but at the same time, I don't want to be a complete weirdo. Is there any way to ask normally "Oh, so you work with the xwife of an internet phenomena who is known as Xgay Greg whose current wife is eleventy!!!11! months pregnant?" I just don't think I can do it.

OK, so I just found out I know someone who works with Xgay's Xwife (the one he divorced). She doesn't work closely with her, but she would certainly know who she is. Part of me is dying to know more, but at the same time, I don't want to be a complete weirdo. Is there any way to ask normally "Oh, so you work with the xwife of an internet phenomena who is known as Xgay Greg whose current wife is eleventy!!!11! months pregnant?" I just don't think I can do it.

She probably gets up every morning and thanks god and Greyhound he's gone.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: I would be busting to ask too, but since I lack tact in real life I'd have to keep my mouth shut too. The "bad laura" in my head is saying "DOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!", though.

He's all over the Internet - he keeps popping up in unlikely places. I'm sure his ex wife is used to people asking about him and cringes at the very thought.

You are all so mature! As soon as I read that someone was considering asking the ex-wife my immediate reaction was "Doooooooooo it!!!!!!"

You are all so mature! As soon as I read that someone was considering asking the ex-wife my immediate reaction was "Doooooooooo it!!!!!!"

Me too. And all you need to do is forward her one of the crazy videos and let nature take it's course. Throw in a line like "Isn't this Mrs. Gay's XGayGreg?" and we are off!

I have been following this in complete bafflement as well (dont ask if being in complete bafflement is real. I say it is so, so it is!) Even on some other sites to see the difference in how people take it. I tried to explain to my SO why I was laughing. He got the glazed look not even halfway through. :cry: so I tried to show him a picture. A few in on Google image search is Michelle Duggar and several kids at Disney!

So....Dede and Greg need to go meet Michelle because she has magic baby producing power. After some sweet fellowship, the babies will be born. So says Google! At least that's what I got out of it!

And I wanted my belly button to pop but it never did. Sadness.

I also never got a line down my belly. I did however, have a rather large and solid belly that was very obviously full of babeh!

Oh I would love for that to be an episode of 19 Kids and Counting Michelle and the rest of the Duggar women folk could take Dede discount baby stuff shopping at the Goodwill while StillGay hangs with Jim Bob, Josh and David Waller I want to see the horrified look on Jim Boob and Josh's faces when David and Greg disappear only to be found doing something very gay in the prayer closet.

:oops:

I was afraid to click on media because it said sermons!

Does it require flash/not play on iDevices, or is it just me (or maybe Jesus saving me from the inevitable crazy)?

No, it's not you; it requires Flash. I tried watching it on my iPhone, had to wait until I was home to use the PC--and tolerated about twelve minutes before I had to close the window out of pure annoyance.

Forget Jesus; PhiMuLady's the one to thank for saving you from having to watch this mess!

cant wait to watch the video, is there any particular part which dede is in? I kind of just want to skip a head.

By the way has anyone noticed how super quiet it is on the xgay greg front? Maybe something is up?...... would I be kidding myself if maybe horse lung baby/s were born? oooh just thought of something awesome, maybe their special snowflake will be born during Christmas in july so not to take the thunder away from Jesus during actual Christmas, how considerate of them! Blessings!!11!

He's awake...

Let's take a tally of the devil/Satan references, shall we?

The devil :dancing-demon: has turned up the heat of distraction and he never plays fair. He is using anything to distract people of God from their calling.

The devil :dancing-demon: and his demonic garbage keep hitting Dede and I on all sides BUT we're still standing.

You know satan :dancing-demon: is always playing the "what if" card.

What's up, why is the devil :dancing-demon: on such a rampage?

the devil :dancing-demon: is ticked. HALLELUJAH!!!!

I mean come on, the devil :dancing-demon: has done EVERTHING he can to keep that motorcoach from us. THis is geting very serious and potentially life threatening.

We know who we are in Jesus Christ and we intimidate the devil :dancing-demon:

Methinks that people (and I don't mean the kind that live on the internet) are growing weary of Dede and Greg's song and dance. Also, DEVIL! Because DEVIL! :dancing-demon: (see, the devil dances every.time. Greg says devil!)

Why is not having a "motorcoach" life-threatening?

Archived