IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

I'm not an allergist, but your symptoms are more consistent with a lung horse than an allergic duckling.

Nah, Dede has shown us that self-diagnosing is far more accurate than what any doctor (or bystander) might say. Ralar, you are wrong to doubt her duckling. Pray our suffering Jesus shows you the truth, that you might spread the glory of Magdelope's miracle.

:cray-cray:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pastaswife, Praise be for the miracle of your insomnis crocheting kitten gestation!

I know that by "Jesus" & "God" you really mean to say Ceiling Cat

21dls95.png

Pastaswife, Praise be for the miracle of your insomnis crocheting kitten gestation!

I know that by "Jesus" & "God" you really mean to say Ceiling Cat

21dls95.png

God is also watching you masturbate, the difference is that he doesn't approve, and I like that.

Besides how could a cat pay for a vehicle ??

....God bless us ALL as we wade through the septic tank of sin.

Does anyone else hear Cousin Eddie - "Shitter's full!"? Nope, just me? Ok then! :lol:

The lung horse refers to treemom's pleuresy (sp?), and she was diagnosed here by fellow FJers as not having pleuresy but being lung-pregnant with a horse. I'm not sure how long her miracle lung pregnancy was but I believe she's doing better :)

The eleventy-month lung-horse has been born and Treemom named it Ralph. :clap:

I figured it out! Dede is gestating their RV! The gestation is much longer than for a baby.....she's not ready to give birth yet. I think if she delivered now it would only be a 15 passenger van.

Once the RV has been birthed, she and XtremelyGayGreg can hit the road with their new baby on their ministering road trip.

"I'm pregnant with a __________ ____________ _____________:

I have an actual, real sprained ankle, and had actual, real x-rays today to confirm that nothing is broken, but it's boring to be pregnant with a sprained ankle/foot baby. (Plus, having a bad sprain blows, and I will die if it goes on for eleventy!!!11!! months.)

Sooooo, I am pregnant with a stenotic Islets of Langerhans cria. I have wanted an alpaca for years, even if I have to birth it myself to get one.

Of course! I just didn't want to reveal the miracle I'm expecting until Jesus gave me my own schoolbus. I hope this deepens your faith in God.

Lord I hope it's one of those super groovy Partridge family style school buses

I have started a prayer chain for you toot sweet

That was me, MrsYoungie. Where on earth did you find that? I'm so jealous. :mrgreen:

Google is your friend! The url is way too long, but I just Googled "brain bleach smiley" and there it was. It's a gif as well with the bleach pouring onto the brain. Live it up.

I have an actual, real sprained ankle, and had actual, real x-rays today to confirm that nothing is broken, but it's boring to be pregnant with a sprained ankle/foot baby. (Plus, having a bad sprain blows, and I will die if it goes on for eleventy!!!11!! months.)

Sooooo, I am pregnant with a stenotic Islets of Langerhans cria. I have wanted an alpaca for years, even if I have to birth it myself to get one.

Congrats! Just be ready for the alpaca lips!

Sometimes I want to put my real, live 12 month old baby back.for a little while so I can have a break. He's currently sick with bronchitis and may be gestating his own little lung foal from the sound of his coughs. Can any of that count for our FJ strange pregnancies?

Sometimes I want to put my real, live 12 month old baby back.for a little while so I can have a break. He's currently sick with bronchitis and may be gestating his own little lung foal from the sound of his coughs. Can any of that count for our FJ strange pregnancies?

Absolutely! Retroactive pregnancies are miracles too! Hallelujah, and hope your wee one feels better very soon. :)

Was there no news on D-squared and 4evahgayGreg today? This has to be the slowest day since this saga started. I'm disappointed. I've got a Jezebel spirit and I'm strolling through the septic tank of sin here! Those crazies need to come out and play some more! Where's my new tunes? Where's the embroidered blazer McDonald's skyping ministry? New signs on the exgaymobile? Anything? C'mon dudes. Entertain me!

I think I am pregnant with a porcupine, and I have been for the past 10 years. It doesnt move often, only once a month, but its spikey and tearing my uterus up.

Is it too early to start blanket training it?

I think I am pregnant with a porcupine, and I have been for the past 10 years. It doesnt move often, only once a month, but its spikey and tearing my uterus up.

Is it too early to start blanket training it?

Never too early! You have to make sure your eleventy year baby doesnt sin in the womb!

Get your plumbing tool out!

I am pregnant with a litter of bunnies in my knee! The doctor told me I tore my ACL but its been swelling and Jebus told me it was bunnies while I was on plenty of good pain meds!

We are going to have so many new FJers!

I am at a MidWife conference right now and she is the talk of conference. Everyone can not believe her. Wonders of the internet.

By the way I am will to get pregnant if it is with a 2013 Mercedes GLK 350 with all the bells and whistle, especially water cooled seats. Baby factory was closed 30 years ago, I will to try again for the car.

I have had a message from God and am now expecting a blessing myself-- a dissertation, or at least a couple of chapters. Yes, dear friends, I am great with book. But God has purposed to tell me my time to be delivered is at least !!Eleventy!!! months off, as She is trying to teach me patience. Selah.

What the fuck is he talking about?

And the bit about the motor coach :evil-eye: You don't have it Greg, because you don't have a job. That pays money. Money is what buys motor coaches. "Satan" isn't keeping it from you- you're lazy. That's what keeps you (a man old enough to be a grandfather) living off your mom & dad. No motor coach, no jumbo jet, no baby. Just two lazy scammers taking advantage of an elderly person. As you and Dede are so fond of saying, "go you". :x

He probably thinks he can get one of his nutty followers to buy the damn motrcoach if theythink its san keeping it from him

I need an update! C'mon guys!

You think maybe they are trying to find a real baby to prove the "miracle"?! :shifty-kitty:

Wow I really have Dede beat I'm 15 years pregnant with an arthritic hip camel, an arthritic knee ferret and a whiplashed neck cobra all conceived when Jesus didn't take the wheel from my ex-husband during that 21 car pile-up we got into. Still Greg has us all beat with the rather large anal splinter that he needs removed.

Thoughtful, that was very thoughtful of you to play out your fairy godmother role so early. Those look just like something the new kitten will enjoy.

I first had sex almost two years ago and have been pregnant ever since, despite showing absolutely no symptoms and having a reasonably flat stomach. God told me so when I was hopped up on T3's after some dental surgery, and who am I to contradict Her?

I plan to name the baby Broken Virtue.

I like how the pregnancy is only conveniently dropped by XGG when he thinks he can milk it, however DD is much more free with talking about it for random periods of time. Now if only she'd actually talk about going to real doctor. Before I give birth around the end of July preferably. I need an end to my crack that is their saga.

Archived