IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Is there any chance that Michelle lost Jubilee because she started working out so much? On top of her age of course, but in one of the episodes they said she had been working out like crazy which we know she never did before. Her old age + trying to do too much sounds like a bad combo to me. Sorry if this sounds really stupid, I'm child free.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just can't see it. Her eggs at this stage (age 46?) would be sub optimal for conceiving, never mind gestation. It would truly be exceptional to conceive naturally at her age. Unless.... She's on clomid and progesterone to keep her pregnant. Surely, if its a boy, they'd have to name it Jesus.

Michelle's eggs may be turning to dust but she has 9 daughters, 5 of whom are past puberty. If she chooses to go that route she could have a steady supply of nice, fresh eggs.

emotional incest is one thing but father/daughter children spawned by the mother/ wife is way too icky I think even for them.

emotional incest is one thing but father/daughter children spawned by the mother/ wife is way too icky I think even for them.

Plus no doctor would let them use one of the J'Slaves' eggs.

I feel so bad for another child to be born into that family. Who would want to be in an indoctrinated family that spouts that true freedom is serving what a cult preaches, not fulfilling their dreams? That's just sick.

Michelle's eggs may be turning to dust but she has 9 daughters, 5 of whom are past puberty. If she chooses to go that route she could have a steady supply of nice, fresh eggs

I dont think there is a doctor in the world who would take eggs from a teenage girl to use to help her mother spawn her 20th child. Also they would need sperm from somewhere to stop the child being born with all sorts of genetic problems. They wouldnt be able to use a donor because of the belief that parents can pass on sin to their children, and no fundie man would donate sperm because they dont masturbate, and no fundie woman would donate eggs because she intends to use every last one.

Michelle would have to have babies the normal way

San Juan is still the US, it may even become the 51st state pretty soon. Its a "real city," has good medical treatment, and has regular flights to the US. Honestly, she could probably get better medical treatment there is there were an issue than bumblefuck arkansas.

I think she's pregnant. I agree that there may have been some shenanigans on the china trip that led to this "blessing." It would make a lot of sense to keep it all on the DL considering we know of atleast one twitter incident involving a HIPPA violation (the cardiologist).

We better brace ourselves, because a Duggar shitstorm of EPIC proportion is coming with a dual announcement.

Not to be TOO sensitive, but they don't live in bumblefuck Arkansas. It's not the middle of nowhere. There are good Dr's and good medical resources here, including a well-thought-of NICU. And that's not counting the University hospital and Children's hospital in Little Rock, just a few hrs away.

--Signed, someone who is planning on giving birth here soon and is not a toothless, uneducated hick.

I don't think Michelle would take extra precautions. That speaks of denying the will of God or whatnot :roll:

There have been rumors for years about doctors dropping Michelle as a patient because she gone against some of their advice. I don't think those rumors have ever been confirmed as a true. But it wouldn't surprise if it is true. Even if doctors do tell Michelle and JB about the risks, I picture them both do a "lala I can't hear you" type act.

Personally, I want to refrain from speculating about J'chelle's possible pregnancy just because I think that another late term miscarriage will ruin her mental health and possibly her physical health too. My mom nearly died when my sister was born prematurely and she was 5-6 years younger than Michelle. Even I'm not callous enough to wish the morons harm, even when they go against all reason and sanity to continually reproduce. Also, I think it's a given that Anna is pregnant based on the pictures and various tagged FB posts of her and Smugly. I bet that the announcement is waiting in order to try and squeeze out more publicity for the show, but I also have a slightly bad vibe that all may not be well, which I hope is not the case. J & A would be terrible parents to a special needs child.

It's out there that Anna is pregnant the pics don't lie well now they don't.

It's Josie I worry about if her mum is pregnant again.

I tried to type this before but the board ate it so I am retyping with the condensed version. Anyone remember a bad 70's (?) movie about a woman who had to pretend she was pregnant while the embryo was really being developed/raised by scientists in a lab? The woman would wear fake padding and once or twice she forgot to put it on when she left the house, almost leading to disaster. Could explain why they didn't want anyone to know Anna was pregnant and meanwhile Michelle has the on-again/off-again preggo look! Just kidding... if this were any other fame whore family I could see them having Anna carry Michelle's baby, but I don't think any fundy would agree to it, even for money and fame.

I tried to type this before but the board ate it so I am retyping with the condensed version. Anyone remember a bad 70's (?) movie about a woman who had to pretend she was pregnant while the embryo was really being developed/raised by scientists in a lab? The woman would wear fake padding and once or twice she forgot to put it on when she left the house, almost leading to disaster. Could explain why they didn't want anyone to know Anna was pregnant and meanwhile Michelle has the on-again/off-again preggo look! Just kidding... if this were any other fame whore family I could see them having Anna carry Michelle's baby, but I don't think any fundy would agree to it, even for money and fame.

Now that's what I thought to hence all the above the waist pics but now the cat is out of the bag so to speak I don't think so, so much. Also whose baby would it be if they did use Anna as a surrogate Michelle or Anna with Jim Boob eeeewwwww horrible thoughts there need to scrub brain now.

That movie sounds interesting. It reminds me of a storyline that happened on the short lived FX show Dirt. Dirt was about an editor at a Hollywood tabloid. In one episode, the editor and her staff discover that a a pregnancy prosthetic belly was stolen from a Hollywood studio and later on they find out that a Hollywood actress and her husband are having a child via surrogate, but nobody knows. The actress stole the prosthetic belly from the studio and was wearing it in public. At the end, the actress is outed as lying about being pregnant to the public.

Personally, I want to refrain from speculating about J'chelle's possible pregnancy just because I think that another late term miscarriage will ruin her mental health and possibly her physical health too. My mom nearly died when my sister was born prematurely and she was 5-6 years younger than Michelle. Even I'm not callous enough to wish the morons harm, even when they go against all reason and sanity to continually reproduce. Also, I think it's a given that Anna is pregnant based on the pictures and various tagged FB posts of her and Smugly. I bet that the announcement is waiting in order to try and squeeze out more publicity for the show, but I also have a slightly bad vibe that all may not be well, which I hope is not the case. J & A would be terrible parents to a special needs child.

They ARE terrible parents to a special needs child!

I don't think she is pregnant, I really hope she isn't. Do we know why she lost Jubilee? (High bloodpressure, something wrong with the fetus, her uterus too streched and weakend?)

I don't think she is pregnant, I really hope she isn't. Do we know why she lost Jubilee? (High bloodpressure, something wrong with the fetus, her uterus too streched and weakend?)

God's will? I think that's as close to an answer as we'll ever get.

Fauxmenno was referring to Josh and Anna. She said that she has a bad vibe that something may be wrong with J&A's child.

Fauxmenno was referring to Josh and Anna. She said that she has a bad vibe that something may be wrong with J&A's child.

O dear, I misread.

I would wish better parents for a special needs child, but if i had to choose, I would pick Anna over Michelle. at least she offers some kind of love and atention to her childeren.

Not to be TOO sensitive, but they don't live in bumblefuck Arkansas. It's not the middle of nowhere. There are good Dr's and good medical resources here, including a well-thought-of NICU. And that's not counting the University hospital and Children's hospital in Little Rock, just a few hrs away.

--Signed, someone who is planning on giving birth here soon and is not a toothless, uneducated hick.

Point taken. :mrgreen:

Point taken. :mrgreen:

I'm glad that didn't come across as pouty or bitchy :D I'm sick with a cold that I can't take good drugs for and hormonal so I figured it very well could have, haha.

I remeber Dr Sarver mentioning scar tissue but not much else. I do think it has to do with the vertical scar that she got when she delivered Josie. I have a vertical scar and it makes carrying a child to term very difficult.

I remeber Dr Sarver mentioning scar tissue but not much else. I do think it has to do with the vertical scar that she got when she delivered Josie. I have a vertical scar and it makes carrying a child to term very difficult.

Can you explain this please as I had a section 15 years ago now and it was just below the bikini line. I thought Michelles was the same but looks like not.

Can you explain this please as I had a section 15 years ago now and it was just below the bikini line. I thought Michelles was the same but looks like not.

Most are horizontal just below the bikini line. (Mine was 4 years ago, and my friends six weeks ago was as well.)

But when there are complications, sometimes in emergency c-sections they cut vertically and the scar tissue along the incision makes succeeding pregnancies near impossible to carry to term. (I don't know the scientific reasonings, but when they were prepping me for my c-section the doctor mentioned this as a possibility if I didn't agree to the c-section before it became a dire emergency. )

Archived