IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

I vote not pregnant. A woman that has been pregnant that many times is gonna have a little perma-pregnancy going on. I had my first bio baby at 38 and I still have that annoying "bump" look.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote no..

Me too. I really doubt she'll have another one. Between her age and physical issues with carrying a pregnancy I just don't see it happening. It's likely just the way she's standing.

I have to tell you ladies who have had babies and are over 40.... at some point you have to work very hard to tighten those stomach muscles, plus it's very difficult to lose weight once you hit 50.... if you don't you may find a pair of spanx lurking in the bottom of your underwear drawer (that you never wear because they're so darned uncomfortable). Someday I plan to lose my baby pot-belly...(the baby is 25).

Oh, and my prediction about Michelle? I was SURE that Anna wouldn't have another baby right away. I thought she'd want to spend as much time as she could giving Mac and Michael a lot of time with play, reading, etc. I figured she and Josh would probably use a natural method of family planning.... :oops: guess I was wrong there!

Me too. I really doubt she'll have another one. Between her age and physical issues with carrying a pregnancy I just don't see it happening. It's likely just the way she's standing.

I have to tell you ladies who have had babies and are over 40.... at some point you have to work very hard to tighten those stomach muscles, plus it's very difficult to lose weight once you hit 50.... if you don't you may find a pair of spanx lurking in the bottom of your underwear drawer (that you never wear because they're so darned uncomfortable). Someday I plan to lose my baby pot-belly...(the baby is 25).

Oh, and my prediction about Michelle? I was SURE that Anna wouldn't have another baby right away. I thought she'd want to spend as much time as she could giving Mac and Michael a lot of time with play, reading, etc. I figured she and Josh would probably use a natural method of family planning.... :oops: guess I was wrong there!

To be fair, if she is pregnant and due in the summer, that will mean Michael will be 2 or older by the time the next baby is born. That's pretty reasonable spacing, especially for lactational amenorrhea/NFP.

I also don't think Michelle is necessarily pregnant. I think the baggy shirt just makes her stomach look a little bigger than it actually is, combined with the fact that she's a 45yo woman who's been pregnant ~20 times.

Never be embarassed about assuming the best of people.

She has been skinnier in the recent past, but it could just be bloating... right?

This is what makes me most suspicious. If she'd been fluffy all along I'd be meh at this point, but just the way she's standing along with pictures in the past all scream pregnant to me. I keep looking at the picture again to see if Incan see it in a different light, but I just end up convincing myself even more.

I've been suspecting Michelle is pregnant for a while, and that they are waiting for viability to do a public announcement. That pic has greatly added to my suspicions....,

Michelle has looked so thin to me lately, but looking back my observations were based on her face & arms as she's usually wearing baggy clothes. She's not wearing her usual over shirt in this (like the infamous blue shirt!) & her stomach looks a bit pregnant to me. Sigh...

Michelle has looked so thin to me lately, but looking back my observations were based on her face & arms as she's usually wearing baggy clothes. She's not wearing her usual over shirt in this (like the infamous blue shirt!) & her stomach looks a bit pregnant to me. Sigh...

I'm REALLY hoping Michelle isn't pregnant, both for her health and the health of the baby. It just isn't safe for her to pregnant anymore. In that picture, she unfortunately does look pregnant to me. I'm hoping it's just bloating or a food baby as others have mentioned. The color shirt thing you mention is interesting, but I'm kind of hoping she's going for matchy-matchy with Dim Bulb.

I hate that I felt compelled to do this, but there is an orange maternity shirt (from the same store that Anna's was from) from this season available.

http://www.motherhood.com/productdetail ... ry_Id=MC44

The color seems a little different, but that could easily be the light.

Its similar but I think its a different shirt, more like her standard JCP fare. The sleeves arent tapered like the maternity one is.

f003614667b411e2a73f22000a9e28ad_6.jpg

You're right, Buzzard! Not the same shirt. Sorry, everybody.

I still fear that she's pregnant, though. She certainly has a supply of maternity clothes... even in orange...

If she is, it blows my mind that she would have travelled to Asia in the beginning of a high risk and very wanted pregnancy.

I would have thought she'd be afraid to sneeze for fear of dislodging the foetus. (and yes, I know that's not rational, but I would be how I would feel, and I think I tend to be generally more rational than Michelle Duggar).

I still fear that she's pregnant, though. She certainly has a supply of maternity clothes... even in orange...

Oh, I'm sure she is. Every time I look I get more and more convinced. It's the only thing to me that explains why Anna and Josh are keeping mum about their pregnancy - nobody is concerned about or surprised when a young healthy (relatively) couple that is trying to conceive gets pregnant. They aren't the stars of the show (as much as Josh would like to be). But... if revealing their pregnancy puts their aging, also trying-to-conceive parents back in the spotlight before they're ready to be... that makes sense to me. THAT makes sense to me. Coupled with this photo... I'd be very surprised if Michelle wasn't pregnant at this point.

She's been much thinner than that since Josie's birth and even after the Jubilee fiasco. They're traveling so it's possible she's wearing a money belt or one of those travel wallets that goes under your shirt.. maybe?? Ugh, I really hope she's not pregnant. Actually, the fact that she's traveling makes me think maybe not- if she was I would think that she'd be on bed rest with her feet in the air trying to keep the baby inside. But then, she's never really curtailed her activity during previous pregnancies (except for rollerskating and skydiving), so I really have no idea! I guess if she is we'll find out soon enough.

But then, as Ellimenopy said- if she was, it would make sense as to why J&A haven't announced anything yet. Ugh, ugh, ugh. It's like watching a slow-motion train wreck..

If Michelle is pregnant, she's probably not far along enough to look any different. She's had 19 kids, it's not like she's a 19 year old having her first baby who won't show until later. She always looks pregnant to me, due to a variety of factors. Including her awful posture.

It would make sense that if Michelle is pregnant, Anna will have to wait to announce her pregnancy to the public for a joint announcement (bleccchhh). Seriously, no woman should be pregnant at the same time her daughter in law is on purpose.

Would she really be traveling out of the country if she's pregnant though? Id think she'd be on strict bed rest right after peeing on a stick with that uterus but what do I know.

Am I the only one who thinks that in the first photo of JB&M in orange she looks to be standing straight and in the second one she seems to be posing and back to being hunched over?

Noooooooooooo not another one for fuck sake her uterus is screaming at her leave me the fuck alone now you stupid woman.

I can see the backlash from this in my head and it isnt pretty.

Archived