IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

TLC dropped morning reruns of the previous seasons a few months back. I haven't watched TLC in awhile, but whenever I watched other TLC shows or Dateline reruns a couple of months back there were no promos for 19kac. There were a lot of promos fro Breaking Amish, Long Island Medium, the gypsy show, say yes to the dress etc.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My error for accepting a web page as accurate. So much for education and culture in the backwaters of AR.

We do have a multimillion dollar world class art museum with some of the most sought after and cherished American art ever created. But that's ok, we like to keep the haters away anyway.

We do have a multimillion dollar world class art museum with some of the most sought after and cherished American art ever created. But that's ok, we like to keep the haters away anyway.

Art won't cut it with the Smuggars too degenerate, and a high possibility of the kids seeing nekkid bodies.

I noticed the feminine hand too. Kinda weird thing to notice. I kept it to myself. Lol.

Embrace your weirdness, we like that here ;-)

Art won't cut it with the Smuggars too degenerate, and a high possibility of the kids seeing nekkid bodies.

I doubt that the Duggars, especially good ol' boy Smuggums, are educated enough to appreciate a lot of art. And they aren't willing to open their minds and learn either. Nope, not when they have everything in such tidy little pre-conceived compartments in their minds already.

This.

They cannot be exposed to statues or painting like The birth of Venus, since naked bodies of females are dirty and defrauding and will cause their daughter to become a stripper and his son to kiss before marriage. That can't happen.

I am totes disappointed that there is no live coverage of the Duggar prayerathon tonight. No twats no instagrams. That fucking Smugger is ruining my holiday entertainment.

There's volleyball! (which he is just watching, not part-taking in!)

post-1841-14451997046103_thumb.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Speed volleyball on New Year's Eve! 52min

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

It was the President and the Senate majority that really dropped the ball tonight.

Jim&Cathleen Vieceli â€@JimandCathleenV

@joshduggar we all,dropped the ball.... pic.twitter.com/u7PEFdpk

O'NealFive â€@ONealFive

@joshduggar what's new Josh, right? Happy New Year to you and your entire family. Have a blessed 2013! The Lord is in control! Retweet pls

Why, why did I click on the twitter pic?

Athletic activity in jeans, in true Duggar fashion.

And one female (Anna?) in a long skirt. I'm guessing Joy-Anna really would have liked to play but instead was forced to sit on the sidelines either watching the younger kids or not being allowed to play because, dontcha know, young ladies aren't supposed to be athletic. :roll:

No surprise Josh isn't participating. If he were serious about wanting to exercise more, he'd be out on the court with the others. The most exercise he probably got tonight was lifting munchies from his plate to his mouth.

Is that tonight? Why do my instagrams take so long for me to get the new stuff?

I saw it a couple of hours ago, but it's gone now. Unholy image, especially since we all know the prayer pic is coming soon. They're at the TTH; Smug's backyard court is just grass and has no basketball net. Looks like a Gothard Sausagefest. Pity Daveypoo is halfway around the world; this is his crowd.

I saw it a couple of hours ago, but it's gone now. Unholy image, especially since we all know the prayer pic is coming soon. They're at the TTH; Smug's backyard court is just grass and has no basketball net. Looks like a Gothard Sausagefest. Pity Daveypoo is halfway around the world; this is his crowd.

The gray haired guy looks like one of the cameramen. I'm sure he's pulled the picture since I mentioned it on the 19K&C page. You need to post it over there.

It's still on my instagram feed

jatu7yru.jpg

dd and I connect through webstagram and I think there's a delay posting pics, but it's weird that it's now gone but you can still see it. Try a refresh and see if it's still there.

eta: I just refreshed again and got the VB pic and a ball drop pic from somewhere on the east coast (not NY, I know what that one looked like...had to watch Griffin and Anderson get nailed with the 7 second delay).

This came up on Facebook a moment ago u7arezud.jpg

So they aren't all praying in the new year.

I thought John David didn't get into the office he ran for.

I assume it's an appointed post that they lobbied for once his bid for Alderman failed. A gas station. Keeping it klassay, I see.

And coffee for Smugs so he can "work out" at 3am since he'll have the day off tomorrow...oh wait... :lol:

Could he have run for both? We saw him for constable first I thought. No wonder it was confusing.

Could he have run for both? We saw him for constable first I thought. No wonder it was confusing.

It's got to be a really important position if you get sworn in at a gas station. :lol:

This came up on Facebook a moment ago u7arezud.jpg

So they aren't all praying in the new year.

I thought John David didn't get into the office he ran for.

Not only are they not praying in the new year, they are at a gas station that sells beer and appears to have a video poker machines in the front of the store and it appears as if a bunch of the Duggars attended.

So this was right after midnight, looks like it is raining out and Johnathan is holding Michael who is barefoot? One thing that is more of a pet peeve then flip flops wearing teens is barefoot kids (or kids that were pjs to the store, if it is bedtime or naptime, you shouldnt be shopping). We know Michael has plenty of shoes, how hard is it to slip a pair on before taking him out in cold rainy weather at midnight?

So what is a volunteer constable? What are their duties? What does he do? Go around patrolling, arresting people? Looking to make a citizens arrest on unsuspecting heathens? It sounds so weird.. :?

So what is a volunteer constable? What are their duties? What does he do? Go around patrolling, arresting people? Looking to make a citizens arrest on unsuspecting heathens? It sounds so weird.. :?

I remember his duties were discussed in another thread. I believe the constables do repos or execute writs that are court ordered.

Also getting sworn in at a gas station sounds tacky. I'm surprised Boob and Mullet didn't invite the secretary of state to the TTH for a TTC dinner.

Archived