IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

I remember his duties were discussed in another thread. I believe the constables do repos or execute writs that are court ordered.

The repo part is interesting, given that Johnny boy has a tow truck.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only are they not praying in the new year, they are at a gas station that sells beer and appears to have a video poker machines in the front of the store and it appears as if a bunch of the Duggars attended.

So this was right after midnight, looks like it is raining out and Johnathan is holding Michael who is barefoot? One thing that is more of a pet peeve then flip flops wearing teens is barefoot kids (or kids that were pjs to the store, if it is bedtime or naptime, you shouldnt be shopping). We know Michael has plenty of shoes, how hard is it to slip a pair on before taking him out in cold rainy weather at midnight?

How old is Michael right now? Is he walking yet?

He's 18 months (18.5 really) so probably should have had shoes on for a NW Arkansas night.

He's 18 months (18.5 really) so probably should have had shoes on for a NW Arkansas night.

No doubt. I was just wondering if they were letting him walk around barefoot. If a kid is walking they need something on their feet to protect their feet. If he's 18 months old and they don't let him walk that's problematic too. His poor little toes must have been freezing regardless.

The repo part is key to this whole situation. I have no doubt that it plays a very important role in his new position.

Does anyone else find it weird that the loving parents are not there to see him sworn in, but the rest of the family seems to be? At least Josh, Jana, etc. seem to realize that this is probably a really exciting moment for JD. It really shows how the children are more supportive of each other, the parents are just there.

There's volleyball! (which he is just watching, not part-taking in!)

c0c5d87e53c711e28d1322000a1fb079_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Speed volleyball on New Year's Eve! 52min

Can anyone see what the logo in the middle of their court is? Surely the Duggars don't have their own logo, now.

Can anyone see what the logo in the middle of their court is? Surely the Duggars don't have their own logo, now.

Can't tell for sure, but it has the look of a Razorback logo from this angle.

I think that was the post he ran for in 2010. Now they have "volunteer" constables? WTF?

He initially ran for alderman. I believe that was the election he lost. I think Jimboob pulled some strings to get him in as a constable. But it is a significant enhancement to his repo business.

Another interesting note, the Hawgs logo on the round ball court. These people only associate colleges and universities with sports, not the core purpose of the institution which is education.

Oh, I know he ran for alderman and agree that this post isn't elected, but appointed and Booby pulled some strings. But back in 2010, did he run for alderman then, or constable? I only ask because I remember talk about how whatever office it was could help his towing business. I suppose it's possible that constable became an appointed post, or that he ran for alderman, but couldn't get appointed constable back then?

These people only associate colleges and universities with sports, not the core purpose of the institution which is education.

You'd be floored just how many people down here feel the the same ;)

There are people in my home state who "bleed UT orange" who could not spell "orange" at gunpoint, much less "University" or "Tennessee".

Does anyone else find it weird that the loving parents are not there to see him sworn in, but the rest of the family seems to be? At least Josh, Jana, etc. seem to realize that this is probably a really exciting moment for JD. It really shows how the children are more supportive of each other, the parents are just there.

Boob and Princess wouldn't be the center of attention, so there's no point.

I would like to speculate (with no evidence whatsoever-LOL) that JD and his parents aren't so close and that's why they aren't there. Maybe JD is more independent than Michelle and JBoob would like and isn't going with the program.

I really think that this and the house means JD will court this year.

That way JimBob can sell him as a "small business entrepreneur who also holds an official city position".

In Arkansas, constables have the same authority as a sheriff. They are usually unpaid. They do not do repossessions, but do serve papers, which presumably would be carried out by someone else, perhaps someone with a tow truck. There is a move afoot in the legislature to eliminate the position, but it was defeated this last session.

http://www.arconstableassociation.com/legislation/

He initially ran for alderman. I believe that was the election he lost. I think Jimboob pulled some strings to get him in as a constable. But it is a significant enhancement to his repo business.

Another interesting note, the Hawgs logo on the round ball court. These people only associate colleges and universities with sports, not the core purpose of the institution which is education.

I agree with this. Sometimes people become fans of college sports teams because they live in cities or states that don't have pro sports teams. Sometimes it becomes a start pride thing. I can sometimes understand some of the fanaticism of college sports in a lot of places, but with people like the Duggars, we know they would never encourage or allow any of their kids to attend the University of Arkansas. My uncle lived in Kentucky for several years when he was with his first wife. His in-laws were huge UK basketball fans. Not everyone in the family attended UK and a few didn't attend college at all. But any time someone was close to graduating high school, everyone in the family would push for the soon-to-be high school graduates to apply to UK. Stuff like that would never happen with the Duggars. I suspect that maybe Josiah would want to attend University of Arkansas or another state college. There was a parentables article several months back in which Mullet was making claims about Josiah doing "accounting apprenticeships" or something like that. My theory is that Mullet wrote that piece of crap article as a way of furthering her anti-college BS in a "nice way". I know that college isn't for everyone, but it should be an option to anyone who wants it.

The responses to Joshie posting that he just sold his first car of the year:

Rhonda Altum Barnett Yaaaaaay!!!!!

22 minutes ago · Like

Tammie Page Ewert You don't have any newer big white 12 passenger vans do you ? I *might* consider buying one from ya'll someday

22 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Carlie Kercheval Praise The Lord! God Is faithful!

19 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 3

Connie Kriebel Excellent work joshua!

17 minutes ago · Like · 1

Shadman Rolfe All glory to Jesus

17 minutes ago · Like · 3

Kitsy Airey God is good. Jehoval Jireh!!

4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

The leghumpers are super preshus today. I can't tell if they are serious or making fun of other leghumpers...

Oh, I know he ran for alderman and agree that this post isn't elected, but appointed and Booby pulled some strings. But back in 2010, did he run for alderman then, or constable? I only ask because I remember talk about how whatever office it was could help his towing business. I suppose it's possible that constable became an appointed post, or that he ran for alderman, but couldn't get appointed constable back then?

Wouldn't this be a conflict of interest--to get personal financial gain through a public office? And if so, wouldn't this be unGodly, or would the Duggars instead consid it OK b/c they would be bilking $$ out of heathens?

The responses to Joshie posting that he just sold his first car of the year:

The leghumpers are super preshus today. I can't tell if they are serious or making fun of other leghumpers...

I was shocked that he sold a car, but on his IG he just claims it as the first sale, not that he sold it. Of course, he actually did go to work on NYD, so maybe he is turning over a new leaf?

I was shocked that he sold a car, but on his IG he just claims it as the first sale, not that he sold it. Of course, he actually did go to work on NYD, so maybe he is turning over a new leaf?

:text-worthless:

post-1841-14451997047262_thumb.jpg

You'll notice NOTHING else is filled in on the form, so I am calling BULLSHIT! He just pre-filled-in a date on a form and instagrammed it.

There are people in my home state who "bleed UT orange" who could not spell "orange" at gunpoint, much less "University" or "Tennessee".

Boob and Princess wouldn't be the center of attention, so there's no point.

I was thinking the same about the parents! I like at least that John David got his twin involved, etc. That was sweet of him! and she seemed genuinely happy and smiled upto her eyes for him etc.

Archived