IGNORED

Maxwells are home!

OkToBeTakei

I do wonder, because it's always possible he has informants who tell him via email or whose blog posts he sees, but never lets through. All the same, I wouldn't put it past him.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do people believe that Steve lurks on the FJ forums? He got to have a thick skin here to hear total strangers talk disparagingly about him, his lifestyles, his values and his family. I know I could never do it. Then again, given his persecution mentality, all this may just confirm that the world is a evil, hateful place and he was right to isolate his family from it.

Of course he lurks here. And yes, I'm sure it does confirm to him that the world is an evil place and he is doing right to protect his family and spread his word to people who will listen to him. That's the whole point of snarking on him.

The picture of the Masons is gone from the Veteran's Day post. Hi, Steve! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Yes, the workers have been busy at the Ministry of Truth.

From Christopher's photography home page:

Good lord! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE SOON, so getchoo some fambly pix, peeps!

If you're all dead, what use are family photos? Last time I checked, you can't take photos with you to heaven.

Melanie doesn't look all that convinced in these pics.

Melanie never looks convinced to me. She always looks sad to me, which I understand with the death of her first born and being married to a man who has a psychotic gleam in his eye.

Had a thought, I wonder what would happen if one of the boys got married to a girl who was prone to keeping the baby weight? All the Maxwells look extremely slim to me and we know that Steve-O rations EVERYTHING. But some women, no matter how hard they try, never lose the baby weight. Steve-O is such a control freak over eating and exercising, I wonder how he would react to a chubby daughter-in-law.

Melanie never looks convinced to me. She always looks sad to me, which I understand with the death of her first born and being married to a man who has a psychotic gleam in his eye.

Had a thought, I wonder what would happen if one of the boys got married to a girl who was prone to keeping the baby weight? All the Maxwells look extremely slim to me and we know that Steve-O rations EVERYTHING. But some women, no matter how hard they try, never lose the baby weight. Steve-O is such a control freak over eating and exercising, I wonder how he would react to a chubby daughter-in-law.

Which is why Rebecca !!eleventy!!!! will never qualify as a Maxwell. She's already overweight and as much as she seems to long to be part of the Maxwell fam, she has too much meat on her bones. She would otherwise make the perfect Maxwell-bot.

LOL at the few comments that got through about the colour of the frumpers. Though was not me, my IP address is being saved for Jingerville time...

Poor old Rebecca K !111!!!!11!

Beautiful picture of a loving family. The Lord has blessed you all very much. Glad you were able to include Mrs. Maxwell’s parents too. Can’t

wait to see the family expand and blossom, Lord willing in the future.

Thanks for sharing. I like the last one of all the ladies.

God bless! Rebecca

Which is why Rebecca !!eleventy!!!! will never qualify as a Maxwell. She's already overweight and as much as she seems to long to be part of the Maxwell fam, she has too much meat on her bones. She would otherwise make the perfect Maxwell-bot.

I agree with you!! But I think if she is willing to have a lot of kids then Steve-o might overlook weight thing. I think she really wants to be a Maxwell w/ the posting on almost every blog post & on her blog she posted a video of Abby reciting.

I agree with you!! But I think if she is willing to have a lot of kids then Steve-o might overlook weight thing. I think she really wants to be a Maxwell w/ the posting on almost every blog post & on her blog she posted a video of Abby reciting.

Well, I think Rebecca is getting on in years -- I believe she's 22 or 23, isn't she? And her family is rather low on the socio-economic scale which I think is probably a no-no for Steve (though he would never be so much of an ass to admit it). They live in a trailer, her dad is really her step-dad (with 3 children from a former marriage) and a former trucker who now does janitorial work, her mom is obese and had her and her sister from a former marriage. Stevie won't touch that family.

Well, I think Rebecca is getting on in years -- I believe she's 22 or 23, isn't she? And her family is rather low on the socio-economic scale which I think is probably a no-no for Steve (though he would never be so much of an ass to admit it). They live in a trailer, her dad is really her step-dad (with 3 children from a former marriage) and a former trucker who now does janitorial work, her mom is obese and had her and her sister from a former marriage. Stevie won't touch that family.

She's toooooo bubbly. Not sufficiently serene/melancholy.

I agree she is getting on in years. But I did not realize that her father was Step-father, she stated in her blog that her parents have been married 22 years, I just figured they had kids right away & couldn't have any more kids after Rebecca & her sister.

Honestly, I don't believe Steve lurks here. In his books and audios, he is adamant about protecting his children and even his own precious self from the "evils" of the real world. As awful as I think his mindset and lifestyle is, I do believe that he practices what he preaches. I am certain that he knows of FreeJinger and possibly gets a lot of information from his minions and "informants" but I don't think he lurks here.

Honestly, I don't believe Steve lurks here. In his books and audios, he is adamant about protecting his children and even his own precious self from the "evils" of the real world. As awful as I think his mindset and lifestyle is, I do believe that he practices what he preaches. I am certain that he knows of FreeJinger and possibly gets a lot of information from his minions and "informants" but I don't think he lurks here.

I would tend to agree with that. After all, this is a man who practically had a breakdown because he watched a video (the Everest climb) where a man dared to offer a prayer to another god. I can't see him dropping into FJ to check on things but I do believe he has his informants, which is probably why there are so many "coincidental" revisions and FU moments.

I agree she is getting on in years. But I did not realize that her father was Step-father, she stated in her blog that her parents have been married 22 years, I just figured they had kids right away & couldn't have any more kids after Rebecca & her sister.

Rebecca's mother had a son who was killed in the military. Not sure if he was Rebecca and Annah's brother or maybe the product of another relationship. His obituary talks about Jerry and his previous marriage and offspring: http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?pa ... id=2428094

ETA: "He enjoyed picking up fellow employees at Arby's _ his only job before enlisting – and depositing them in garbage cans. Maybe he savored attention, his mom said, "because he was so short" – 5 feet 3 might be an exaggeration – "or maybe because he was raised with five girls and needed to make himself heard." Jerry Kellum had three daughters from a first marriage; Margaret had two girls from her first marriage. "

I think Steve checks in with us on a regular basis - there have been too many coincidences for me to believe otherwise. I think reading about himself feeds right into his self-absorbed ego system. Remember, It's all about Steve!!

Sorry but there have been too many Maxwell posts changed, edited or deleted which were first posted on here.

Hey Stevie!!! :lol:

Sorry but there have been too many Maxwell posts changed, edited or deleted which were first posted on here.

Hey Stevie!!! :lol:

Agreed.

'

this is a man who practically had a breakdown because he watched a video (the Everest climb) where a man dared to offer a prayer to another god

Srsly? Linkie, please??????

After the wedding registry debacle, I would be shocked if he did not read here. Every time we would comment on an item, it would be removed or changed on the registry. And then when we commented on the change, it would be put back.

After the wedding registry debacle, I would be shocked if he did not read here. Every time we would comment on an item, it would be removed or changed on the registry. And then when we commented on the change, it would be put back.

Really? How did I miss that? Wow. He totally reads here. And we probably make his blood boil because there is nothing he can do to control it. Bwah ha ha.

Agreed.

I would agree that they change things that get commented on here, but there may be another explanation. There are probably more "snarkers" who read the Maxwell blog but do not post or even know about Free Jinger. Many of the things that we notice about the blog are things that many normal people notice too. Other people (or even people from here) could be leaving comments on their blog that are similar to what gets talked about here. I hope that makes sense, I seem to be channeling Sarah in my writing ability today.

Poor old Rebecca K !111!!!!11!

That did seem like a bid to be one of the expand and blossomers (blossomees?) didn't it?

Rebecca, you can do better than the Maxwells, even if John is pretty hot.

Poor Rebecca. She's desparate to bag a Maxwell boy, preferably Joseph. She hasn't a chance, Steve would never permit it. I'm glad really because she'd end up miserable as a Maxwell.

That did seem like a bid to be one of the expand and blossomers (blossomees?) didn't it?

Rebecca, you can do better than the Maxwells, even if John is pretty hot.

Are there any Bates available in her age range?

Poor Rebecca. She's desparate to bag a Maxwell boy, preferably Joseph. She hasn't a chance, Steve would never permit it. I'm glad really because she'd end up miserable as a Maxwell.

I highly doubt that Rebecca K would be miserable, if Steve would allow her to marry one of son's I think she would the happiest person on earth.

Archived