IGNORED

Maxwells are home!

OkToBeTakei

He is thankful that Anna loves him but not thankful that he has a wife that he loves in return?

And also, neither Sarah nor Steve edited it to add Anna in. They have no idea how their writing must come across to readers.

Tools, all of them.

I, also, thought Christopher's wording to be a bit odd, but I'm guessing that NR Anna is the first person who has truly loved him. Remember how miserable he used to look, all the time? Now we see him appearing to be genuinely happy, as does NR Anna. Perhaps, within the confines of their belief system, their marriage works for them.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm behind but I went back to look at the thanksgiving post and it's now Christopher and Anna Marie's list and nothing about the way his wife loves him. Hmmm....

I'm behind but I went back to look at the thanksgiving post and it's now Christopher and Anna Marie's list and nothing about the way his wife loves him. Hmmm....

I can't believe anyone thinks Stevie doesn't read here. LOLOLOL.

Hi, Steve!

Hi, Steve!

I think it shows just how insecure he is. If anyone finds any small fault he is quick to brush it under the rug. Its pathetic. He is really a sad little power hungry man who cant stand to have anything imperfect.

Totally OT but I thought the children = flower quote was made famous by Mother Teresa. Does M Duggar seriously quote modern catholics now? Well the more things change, the more they remain the same. Sometimes I swear these fundies would be thrilled to live in the medieval world.

Mother Theresa quote: "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."

The Duggars must have borrowed her quote and applied it to their own family.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Steve!

Yup, every single thing we mentioned is changed, including the formatting issues. :lol:

Archived