IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

Michelle, a while ago, there was someone on Instagram saying really nasty stuff to a bunch of people. You and I were both among those who were targeted. When he said the stuff he did about me, I quickly reported and deleted the comments, and temporarily set my account to private. You responded with schoolyard taunts and "nuh-uh!"s, which told him he was getting a reaction, and provoked further response. I felt really sorry for you, because what he was saying really was nasty, and I tried to find your Facebook so I could send you a private message offering sympathy and empathy and friendly advice to ignore the troll. It took me about ten seconds to find, and when I did, the first thing I saw was a link to a blog post in which you mentioned that atheists couldn't be good people. And that's when I shut the page and decided that I didn't really feel like being nice to someone who thought I was inherently a bad person before they even knew I existed.

You put this stuff out in public, you pounce on any attention you get, good or bad, and provoke further response by not just letting it slide when someone says something critical of you. And you make snap judgements about whole chunks of the population which aren't going to endear you to anybody. Once someone says something like that about me and pretty much everyone I know, I kind of lose any hesitation to criticise them in return.

We didn't come to your blog and start harassing you. We observed you from afar and discussed the things you made public with interest and amusement. I'm still trying to figure out what you googled to find this page, because your last name is not mentioned anywhere. You were seeking out drama, you found what you perceived to be such, and you provoked it. You could take your own advice and, if you don't like what we write, don't come and read it.

So True! :clap:

Its clear she is guilty (and knows it) of many of the same things she is accusing us of. She is just trying to get out of with saying she has Jesus on her side, so that means she is allowed to be a critical and judgmental! :roll:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of that! stalking is illegal and i suggest that you leave me alone. I never did a thing to your guys for you to attack me on here. So knock it off. Here's the the thing: How would you know if i don't write for them?! Hum, you don't! Go up! and leave me alone before i have you all arrested. There is a laws about stalking and cyberbully and you guys have done those.

Go ahead and type your state and "stalking statute" into google and read it. No one here is stalking you, no one here is bullying you. We are discussing that which you have made public. Your words are the equivalent of standing in the middle of a stadium with a megaphone. You don't get to say "no one can talk about what I've said" once you scream it at the top of your lungs.

I'd very much like to see you try and get us all arrested. Please state which agency has jurisdiction over the entire world, that would be none. The closest thing you could find would be the UN. When you contact the UN peacekeepers and ask if they can come arrest people for quoting your blog and saying you're a moron get back to me.

Instead of coming here and giving us all a good laugh whining (poorly) about how butthurt you are, how about you learn something. Lets start with grammar and sentence structure. We can move on to more complex things, like fair use and copyright a little later.

First of that! stalking is illegal and i suggest that you leave me alone. I never did a thing to your guys for you to attack me on here. So knock it off. Here's the the thing: How would you know if i don't write for them?! Hum, you don't! Go up! and leave me alone before i have you all arrested. There is a laws about stalking and cyberbully and you guys have done those.

OMG, hot coffee does not feel great coming out of your nose. Do you have a twitter lawyer? If not, Jennifer McKinney can give you the name of hers.

Do you? Did you write the thing you copied and pasted without attributing it to someone else? And now you are implying that you did write it, so if you didn't actually write it, well, I'm not sure how you are any better than what you are accusing us of doing.

I fear she is going to "do something about it" if I don't delete this thread. I suppose I should expect a visit from the Internet police soon. Or you know, she could lock down her Facebook page and blog like a normal person.

... You've been reading Fandom Wank in your spare time for a laugh like I do, aren't you? :lol:

The Internet police sound like the 21st century equivalent of the phone cops.

cTPzTG1Lx60

The Internet police sound like the 21st century equivalent of the phone cops.

cTPzTG1Lx60

This is my favorite episode of WKRP ever!

My dear Michelle, you are sadly uninformed and misguided. A good course in writing and perhaps a quick perusal of internet law might well be helpful for you.

So now it is stalking and bullying for someone to read a page that Michelle made public :lol:

I think someone needs to go pay a lawyer to explain life to her.

BTW, Michelle, your religious blogs use entirely copied and pasted content that you are basically claiming as your own. You actually *are* breaking laws... us, not so much.

Do you? Did you write the thing you copied and pasted without attributing it to someone else? And now you are implying that you did write it, so if you didn't actually write it, well, I'm not sure how you are any better than what you are accusing us of doing.

If she claims to have written something she didn't, isn't that illegal?

I am picking out the good pieces of candy and hoping she won't notice. I think she is getting old enough where she is going to notice, though.

Picking out the good pieces of your own child's haul, FG? Why, you...you rotten éclair. :lol:

Picking out the good pieces of your own child's haul, FG? Why, you...you rotten éclair. :lol:

I am a bad, bad soul. :lol: But at least I don't steal other people's writings like Miss Michelle seems to do, unless she really did write all that stuff. So I steal candy from children, but I don't plagiarise, so I do have some morals.

Gosh Darnit. I seem to have come in just in time to be banned from all the good stuff!!!

Bayley's fan page to herself seems to be down. I did google her and she's practically a neighbor!

How old is she? I thought she was 12-14 but Michelle is 22 so perhaps Bayley is a legal adult? I felt bad snarking on her before because I thought she was a little girl. Can someone clarify?

The book is some kind of awful. I don't think even a good editor could fix it. And boy, does she seem to like to write about twins or pairs of children doing asinine stuff. Her grammar would have gotten a failing grade in my Middle school level creative writing assignments. I wish I still had the book that I wrote and illustrated about a magic portal in the backyard of a girl who looked a lot like me :-)

Right now I have screaming sugar high due to all the leftover Halloween candy, since we didn't have that many trick or treaters last night. It's all chocolate.

Amazing how this old thread really came roaring back to life. Quite enjoyable really. :twisted:

The book is some kind of awful. I don't think even a good editor could fix it. And boy, does she seem to like to write about twins or pairs of children doing asinine stuff. Her grammar would have gotten a failing grade in my Middle school level creative writing assignments. I wish I still had the book that I wrote and illustrated about a magic portal in the backyard of a girl who looked a lot like me :-)

Seriously! I could barely make it past the table of contents. After every story title, the synopses are all the same. "Miffie and Booffie Bouffant are twins who find out that someone is talking about them on the internet. Will Miffie and Booffie find out who the person is and why? Find out in this mystery about danger and badly named twins." (Clearly this sample synopsis is my writing - my names are so much cleverer ;) ) Why are there even synopses on the table of contents page in the first place?

Seriously! I could barely make it past the table of contents. After every story title, the synopses are all the same. "Miffie and Booffie Bouffant are twins who find out that someone is talking about them on the internet. Will Miffie and Booffie find out who the person is and why? Find out in this mystery about danger and badly named twins." (Clearly this sample synopsis is my writing - my names are so much cleverer ;) ) Why are there even synopses on the table of contents page in the first place?

Because she disdains editors and, as we've seen here, people who know how things actually work.

Oh by the way, go ahead and talk shit about me because that just shows that you have no life but stay the hell away from my facebook page! Sick freaks!

I really enjoy how some of these fundy girls just drop the Jesus mask and start slinging it.

Does anyone know if all of Michelle's blogs are down? Like the religious one's where she plagiarized text?

I really enjoy how some of these fundy girls just drop the Jesus mask and start slinging it.

Does anyone know if all of Michelle's blogs are down? Like the religious one's where she plagiarized text?

:lol: How many blogs does this woman have? The one emmie linked to on page 9 and the one her facebook page links to are both private now.

Because she disdains editors and, as we've seen here, people who know how things actually work.

Editors are just like teh ebil guvment. EBIL!

Editors are evil. Cutting and changing your story for clarity, redundancy, continuity, and shit like that, when God put those words in your heart and keyboard. Who the fuck do editors think they are?

Of course, any writer with half a brain knows not to get too attached to a first draft and tries to roll with any suggestions unless there's a strong case not to do so. You'd have to be a really insecure diva to throw a shit-fit when the higher-ups want things changed or corrected, and those people tend not to last long in the industry. Because they can't write or take constructive criticism. :whistle:

Well, if there is a laws, I must respect it (them?). I will humbly submit to the arresting officers.

Hmm, what to wear, what to wear? ....... And how should I prepare my fingernails? Sparkly shiny polish to go with the sparkly shiny handcuffs?

Do these same Internet cops double as Halloween Overindulgence Cops? I ate quite a few Starbursts and Rockets while reading FJ.

Oh, and thanks for the Phone Cops excerpt, Cardinal! Exquisite stuff!

Gosh Darnit. I seem to have come in just in time to be banned from all the good stuff!!!

Bayley's fan page to herself seems to be down. I did google her and she's practically a neighbor!

How old is she? I thought she was 12-14 but Michelle is 22 so perhaps Bayley is a legal adult? I felt bad snarking on her before because I thought she was a little girl. Can someone clarify?

Michelle is about 24, and Bayley is 20. Yes, 20. :shock:

:lol: How many blogs does this woman have? The one emmie linked to on page 9 and the one her facebook page links to are both private now.

I am told she had eight.

Archived