IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

When I was Michelle and Bayley's age, I used to get this thing called a journal and write in it with a pen.

Black marble notebooks, I have several dozen boxed and the current one on the coffee table. It's not hard. When I say I write for myself I mean it. I don't blog.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now who's breaking copyright laws by posting screenshots here over on your facebook?

Nice new blog too, mytakeasme, Miss Michelle!

Good Luck with that.

Hon, I don't mean this to be rude, but you and Bayley need an education in copyright law. I'm going to brief you in it:

Attribution is not the same as permission. Permission must be written and signed on a piece of paper. That's one for Bayley.

Now, as for you, you have no case. DMCA laws nor copyright laws apply in this scenario. You are in gray area, and unfortunately, it's something you have to prepare for if you plan on blogging publicly ever again.

Does anyone actually eat éclairs for breakfast? Truth be told, that makes me feel a bit ill.

I have many friends who are French and I have never heard "last one is a rotten eclair". You would think Michelle could do some research into French idioms. Jokes like that do not translate well. In my experience, the French tend to be very subtle and dry in their humor.

Also, have you seen any French women? They are not eating fucking eclairs for breakfast with those figures.

"Rotten éclair," hee. I wish poster title-things could be changed as easily as avatars, because that would be this week's selection.

I've never heard of éclairs for breakfast either—cream-filled pastries are a bit rich for a morning meal. For me, anyway; maybe not for Josh Duggar.

There's going to be such a hissy when she gets laughed off the phone by a copyright lawyer for wasting his/her time.

Does anyone actually eat éclairs for breakfast? Truth be told, that makes me feel a bit ill.

In France I would have coffee and bread, pastry was a desert item. This is what happens when writers don't read and don't bother to learn how to write. Is this one home schooled?

When I was Michelle and Bayley's age, I used to get this thing called a journal and write in it with a pen.

Me too! (And I still am that age) But, baby steps.

In France I would have coffee and bread, pastry was a desert item. This is what happens when writers don't read and don't bother to learn how to write. Is this one home schooled?

And the thing is: one could learn as much glancing at [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_cuisine#Breakfast]Wikipedia[/link], never mind doing two minutes of Googling.

so, um... anyone see the copyright issue on the "buttom" of Michelle's new blog...

<-- *cough*

No.

so, um... anyone see the copyright issue on the "buttom" of Michelle's new blog...

<-- *cough*

All rights reversed. :lol:

I will laugh about this at random moments for days. Thank you, Michelle; you are truly performing a public service.

<-- *cough*

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now she is going the passive aggressive rout. She almost amuses me.

I wonder where she is going to get the money to sue us. I doubt that she could afford a lawyer for such a piss poor case.

A few words to the wise: using swear words when you moderate a page that hand slapped someone for using wtf does not make you seem more intelligent. Furthermore, the terrible spelling and grammar in your posts made my eyes bleed and did not help your cause. And finally, I hope you find a copyright lawyer who charges by the minute because the only way he/she will make any money is off of you. As multiple people have said here, if you don't want people who disagree with you to discuss your blog then make it private. Differing opinions provide opportunities for discussion and growth. I may not have understood that myself 10 years ago, but here's to hoping that someday you will realize that not everyone has to agree. That's what makes the world more interesting.

Now I want an eclair (which is not on my diet).

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now she is going the passive aggressive rout. She almost amuses me.

I wonder where she is going to get the money to sue us. I doubt that she could afford a lawyer for such a piss poor case.

Malarkey.

May she be bless for giving me my first true laugh this week. :lol: :clap:

Malarkey.

I have a game called Malarkey. Its fun to play especially when you have a friend who cant lie without laughing.

Aw, she took her blog down already. Hi Michelle, having a nice time lurking here? Stick around! You might learn something.

I gotta admit I wasn't one to follow Bayley and this one. But Michelle' s little visit to our heart of darkness here at the hive certainly brightened my spirits.

This was so easily avoidable, too. Blogs are easy to keep private from the outset, either to oneself or to selected readers. I keep a couple of completely private ones that no one knows about, not for journaling but because it's easier to keep drafts in the cloud rather than carry a flash drive or email them back and forth to myself.

All rights reversed? Does that mean everyone except her now has the rights to her material?

The Facebook page appears to be gone.

A complete flounce. Impressive. Wait 'til she comes back whining that she can't delete her FJ profile.

Archived