IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

*You* put your blog out there, unless someone held a gun to your head and commanded you to make the account.

First of all, I made my blog for myself not for you to put it on this site. Guess what you fucking stupid if you think that i am going to allow it to happen again! What gave you the right to post my blog on here?! There was no reason to post it here. If you had a probelm with my blog then don't read it. No one made you read it.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right darling, one more time because it's obvious you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. You can put your blog out there, no one can stop you, but that allows ANYONE to comment on it, and you have no control over that. Yes Virginia, we do have a right to post your blog here. Repeat after me, THE INTERNET IS PUBLIC AND FOREVER.

SO, you put something into the public for people to view and read and talk about it.

They viewed/read/talked about it, but you don't like the reaction.

Sounds like you should stop blogging, because people will talk about things you put in public.

Sounds like you should really get a life and stop telling me what to do. You should have never posted my blog on this page!

Wait, isn't it the point of a blog to have readers and to have people talking about what you're writing? You cannot control how people react. I'm just surprised you don't want people to be reading your blog. Why blog then?

Guest Anonymous

First of all, I created a blog but never wanted it on this site! SO go away! You are not in charge of what I want or will do. It's my blog. Who ever posted it should not have posted it on here and not expect for me to say something about it. I have a right to blog so go away.

Yes, you have the right to blog. If it's a public blog, then other people have the right to read it and talk about it. Whether your want them to or not is irrelevant. It's a free speech thing.

First of all, I made my blog for myself not for you to put it on this site. Guess what you fucking stupid if you think that i am going to allow it to happen again! What gave you the right to post my blog on here?! There was no reason to post it here. If you had a probelm with my blog then don't read it. No one made you read it.

Nope, no one made me read it, just like no one makes you read anything you find on the internet.

We could say the same thing. No one is making you read here.

US law gives us the right to post your blog here and discuss it. You put it in the public domain.

First of all, I created a blog but never wanted it on this site! SO go away! You are not in charge of what I want or will do. It's my blog. Who ever posted it should not have posted it on here and not expect for me to say something about it. I have a right to blog so go away.

Why did you bring an otherwise dead topic back to life? People had moved on over 20 days ago. My only thoughts about this is that you wanted attention so you started your blog. We gave you attention by talking about your blog. Now, you are not getting any attention so you had to come over here and shit stir to get the attention you crave. You also decided that we gave you the "wrong" kind of attention. So, you want us to all beg for forgiveness. Sorry Chicca that is not going to happen. My advice to you is to not resurrect dead topics if you dont like what they say.

All right darling, one more time because it's obvious you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. You can put your blog out there, no one can stop you, but that allows ANYONE to comment on it, and you have no control over that. Yes Virginia, we do have a right to post your blog here. Repeat after me, THE INTERNET IS PUBLIC AND FOREVER.

Actually no you don't have a right to post my blog on this page without my permission. You had no rights to it. It's copywriting and guess what that's illegal. Have going to jail. I am done here. I hope and pray for you all to realize that you made the wrong choice to post my blog when I have nothing to do with bayley at all. She's a friend that i have and that's it. You guys did not have my permission to post anything on me. There's where you cross a line. My blog has a copywrite on it and there for you guys should read the buttom of it.

Guest Anonymous

Actually no you don't have a right to post my blog on this page without my permission. You had no rights to it. It's copywriting and guess what that's illegal. Have going to jail. I am done here. I hope and pray for you all to realize that you made the wrong choice to post my blog when I have nothing to do with bayley at all. She's a friend that i have and that's it. You guys did not have my permission to post anything on me. There's where you cross a line. My blog has a copywrite on it and there for you guys should read the buttom of it.

The not-for-profit replication of small amounts of copyrighted material, for the purposes of commentary and criticism, is generally considered to be fair use (i.e. not illegal). Otherwise, how could book reviews exist?

Edited because I meant 'replication'.

Sounds like you should really get a life and stop telling me what to do. You should have never posted my blog on this page!

If you made it for yourself, you would have made it private. But instead you made it public, and now you don't like that other people are not falling over themselves to praise you.

Sorry, it's a free country. I did not post your blog on this page, but the person who did so has every right, legally and morally. When you put something in public, people will see it and discuss it. It is a fact of life. You are making a fool of yourself by throwing a tantrum because people don't like your blog.

See above. Copyrighted material can be reposted on a website for the purpose of commentary (which includes talking negatively).

Public domain Chicca.

I must say you and Bayley do have some control issues, and a rather unclear understanding on how the internet works. I'm good with though, but it sounds like you're not.

No one has taken your blog and claimed it as there own, and no one is making money off your blog. We are simply using it for commentary, which is allowed for copyright materials. Go back to school and study copyright laws. Actually, go to school, period.

It's copywriting and guess what that's illegal. Have going to jail. I am done here. I hope and pray for you all to realize that you made the wrong choice to post my blog when I have nothing to do with bayley at all. She's a friend that i have and that's it. You guys did not have my permission to post anything on me. There's where you cross a line. My blog has a copywrite on it and there for you guys should read the buttom of it.

By the way, it is spelled "copyright". Copy writing is what I do for a living and is a completely different matter.

I guess I should not be surprised that someone who would not know a copyright from their own asshole does not know how to spell it.

Oh boy, a troll! I'm glad she dragged this thread back up (besides the entertainment value inherent to her spelling, grammar, sentence structure, ability to form an argument, and understanding of how blogs work) because I never got the chance to laugh at this:

65bfr4.jpg

That is some terrible stuff. My goodness...

ETA and her understanding of copyright laws. You'd think a person would make a point of learning what those are before publishing content they're very attached to.

All I really want to know is...did you pray for us yet?

Why did you bring an otherwise dead topic back to life? People had moved on over 20 days ago. My only thoughts about this is that you wanted attention so you started your blog. We gave you attention by talking about your blog. Now, you are not getting any attention so you had to come over here and shit stir to get the attention you crave. You also decided that we gave you the "wrong" kind of attention. So, you want us to all beg for forgiveness. Sorry Chicca that is not going to happen. My advice to you is to not resurrect dead topics if you dont like what they say.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :clap:

I don't appericate you putting my blog out there for everyone out here and then talk shit about me and think that I won't defend myself. You made the mistake this. I would love to know why you put my blog out here? I did not want it here and yet you did. Respect that. First of someone created this thread to make fun of it. For me to cause drama was when I saw this and you think that i cause no i did not you are the one that did it the minute you posted my blog without my permission.Get a life!

I accept the fact you are upset, so I will ignore the spelling and grammar errors.

Not much 'shit' has been talked about you, really.

Blogs get posted all over the Internet, many peoples do. How can you expect your blog to be posted publicly and not be read, commented on, discussed and mentioned?

Its silly of you to think it won't.

You really can't get annoyed because people take what YOU post, again publicly, on the Internet and talk about it.

Its like writing an article in a newspaper and not allowing anyone to even comment about the article you wrote and hand delivered to everyone in the neighborhood to read, because that's essentially what you do when you post something on the internet, hand delivery it to everyone in the world to see, read, judge and comment on. If you were not prepared for that, I'm sorry. But thats the facts and you can't get butthurt after the fact because you didn't realize it. Delete it if you want, and move on. As I said this thread was dead, until you resurrected it. So essential yes my dear, you are causing more drama, views, comments and judgement for yourself and your little diary I mean, blog.

But look, I'm willing to say you probably didn't realize what having a blog was about, and are upset. I am sorry, but you are the one getting yourself in a tizzy over nothing. We control how we react to things, and you're just not reacting very well.

Tell me, What do you want us to do to fix it? Heck I'll try if I can! Being genuine here.

But you're coming here, telling us what to do. Maybe you should have never posted here to make the thread come up, that had previous died for weeks and not got mentioned again?

Anywho, let me know what we can do to help. If you can.

I suggest you start talking to an actual lawyer before you go making threats like that. We are not doing anything illegal. We can post links to your blog, cite specific parts of your blog (as long as we give your blog credit), and we can comment on it. We just cant make money of your blog or claim your blog material as our own. You may not like our comments, but, we are not libeling you so you cant sue us because you are butt hurt.

Guest Anonymous
Oh boy, a troll! I'm glad she dragged this thread back up (besides the entertainment value inherent to her spelling, grammar, sentence structure, ability to form an argument, and understanding of how blogs work) because I never got the chance to laugh at this:

65bfr4.jpg

That is some terrible stuff. My goodness...

ETA and her understanding of copyright laws. You'd think a person would make a point of learning what those are before publishing content they're very attached to.

Oh wow, that's terrible. If they're supposed to be speaking French (I assume they are), why do they occasionally use actual French words?

WOW, Nice Christian you are swearing at us like that. You're what 22? possibly older? I'm 25 so let me tell you incase someone hasn't ever said it to you already; Swearing at people and making demands and accusations (see; Tantrum) isn't the way to get things. I swear my 3 year old neighbor knows this one...

Calmly and clearly, tell us what you want, and we will SEE if we can help you.

Considering you've put your blog private now, which you SHOULD have done before, I can't see how there is any harm done. Its just your own emotions taking over now.

Blogger copyright laws are very wishy washy. They generally only step in when summoned with papers and documents through the courts from legal proceedings stating exactly what the copyright was, and what liability the person had and how that effected you. Even then, they will only make a ruling if say I claimed it was my own work and posted it saying as such, and made money from doing so. None of that happened. So, really, you have no cause of action for any legal proceedings. But if you would like to go and file with your local court house, be my guest. Please.

If you write the blog for yourself, it is way, way easier to just start a new Word file and save it to your computer.

When I was Michelle and Bayley's age, I used to get this thing called a journal and write in it with a pen.

Oh wow, that's terrible. If they're supposed to be speaking French (I assume they are), why do they occasionally use actual French words?

I know, right? Even if the author didn't bother trying to insert random French words into sentences, it's awful, awful writing, and the dialogue is so stiff. I mean, this: '"What do you want me to help you with, Juliette?" Marie asked Juliette.' Why would you use Juliette's name twice? It's completely unnecessary. Go down to the next paragraph, and you have more unnecessary text. You didn't need to specify twice in the same sentence that Juliette was talking. Go down to the last paragraph, and it says Marie's name 3 times. Holy crap!

Then there's the French. I speak both French and English. My friends speak both French and English. Sometimes we mix French and English in the same conversation, but no one throws random French words into English conversations. If I told someone not to be bête, they'd laugh at me. This is why in writing classes people are advised not set their story within a culture they're not familiar with. So they don't end up representing that culture as a series of stereotypes clumsily thrown together (see also: living near the Eiffel tower and having croissants and éclairs for breakfast).

Archived