IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

I am told she had eight.

My life is far from boring. If I set my mind to it I'm sure I could have a blog about my job, a blog about my family, and a blog about my dogs. If I stretched I could MAYBE blog about my experiences here at FJ... thats 4. I'm now out of ideas. If I were to pull those 4 off I'd have no time for my dogs, job, family, or FJ and would likely start to confuse the the blogs. WHO THE HELL CAN KEEP UP WITH 8 BLOGS AND WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO? Someone tell me, please.

edited because "not" and "now" are not the same words.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My life is far from boring. If I set my mind to it I'm sure I could have a blog about my job, a blog about my family, and a blog about my dogs. If I stretched I could MAYBE blog about my experiences here at FJ... thats 4. I'm now out of ideas. If I were to pull those 4 off I'd have no time for my dogs, job, family, or FJ and would likely start to confuse the the blogs. WHO THE HELL CAN KEEP UP WITH 8 BLOGS AND WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO? Someone tell me, please.

edited because "not" and "now" are not the same words.

Totally OT, but what kind of dogs do you have? I'm picturing Dobermans for some reason. Very bad ass prosecutorish. (And yes, I did just take the good cold meds, sorry)

She obviously doesn't work, she wouldn't have time to with managing 8 blogs. So she's either a trust fund baby ($) or she's shacked up, or on the dole. Any of these scenarios would allow her the time to hone her literary skills. JMO

[counting on fingers] I've had something like eight over the course of several years, but that's because half of them were dedicated to specific projects that I worked on for a year or two and then left archived; a couple of others were ongoing for a while but then quietly mothballed as well. I don't think I've ever had more than two really going simultaneously, which is basically what I have now—and of those, one is updated weekly but the other only monthly, and even that's become erratic over the last year.

So it is possible to have that many under one account, even without counting mirrors. But eight truly ongoing, regularly updated blogs? That'd be damned hard. Were Michelle's actually all in that category?

[counting on fingers] I've had something like eight over the course of several years, but that's because half of them were dedicated to specific projects that I worked on for a year or two and then left archived; a couple of others were ongoing for a while but then quietly mothballed as well. I don't think I've ever had more than two really going simultaneously, which is basically what I have now—and of those, one is updated weekly but the other only monthly, and even that's become erratic over the last year.

So it is possible to have that many under one account, even without counting mirrors. But eight truly ongoing, regularly updated blogs? That'd be damned hard. Were Michelle's actually all in that category?

Yup. One was specifically designated as a blog with weekly posts, the rest were daily or almost daily.

Totally OT, but what kind of dogs do you have? I'm picturing Dobermans for some reason. Very bad ass prosecutorish. (And yes, I did just take the good cold meds, sorry)

Hardly! Big furry yellow mutts (aka "unique" breeds). Spoiled rotten fur children!

Her page is now called "MissMichelle official". Its description now specifies that she's not a stalker. The poor thing, she's really butthurt over this.

She obviously doesn't work, she wouldn't have time to with managing 8 blogs. So she's either a trust fund baby ($) or she's shacked up, or on the dole. Any of these scenarios would allow her the time to hone her literary skills. JMO

Actually, it's pretty easy to maintain 8 blogs when you full out plagiarize.

Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental, public or private structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including......, but not limited to...... my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

:laughing-rolling: Another bit of brilliance.

You just copy-pasted something from her page. :o You're in for it now, experiencedd. Might as well just go stand on your porch and wait for the police to arrive.

You just copy-pasted something from her page. :o You're in for it now, experiencedd. Might as well just go stand on your porch and wait for the police to arrive.

What if I just turn the porch light on for them? I'm rather cosy on the couch right now. i recently found my pink patent leather hand cuffs, I hope I can use them rather than those clunky metal ones.

Apparently, she does not know how to use snopes or like websites. Here's just one of hundreds of websites that explain why this exact statement means nothing.

Regarding the above statement :"The message quotes the Uniform Commerical (sic) Code with the code "UCC 1-103 1-308" attached to the end. The UCC deals with commerical (sic) law in the United States, and nothing to do with privacy and social networking"

http://www.thatsnonsense.com/view.php?id=1563

What if I just turn the porch light on for them? I'm rather cosy on the couch right now. i recently found my pink patent leather hand cuffs, I hope I can use them rather than those clunky metal ones.

Oh, thanks, experience-double-d. That's what I've been looking for -- fashion advice for The Arrest By The Internets Copz. Pink Power for you, I see. I'm leaning towards purple. Should I wear my purple wig leftover from last Halloween? While I keep munching on pink and purple candies from yesterday? :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Minerva: I also thought of Percy the moment I read the word "prefect"! :wink:

Oh, thanks, experience-double-d. That's what I've been looking for -- fashion advice for The Arrest By The Internets Copz. Pink Power for you, I see. I'm leaning towards purple. Should I wear my purple wig leftover from last Halloween? While I keep munching on pink and purple candies from yesterday? :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Minerva: I also thought of Percy the moment I read the word "prefect"! :wink:

At least you get some guys in snazzy red uniforms and cool hats to take you in. I hope cute cop comes for me, she is wicked hot, but knowing my luck i'll get a Dan Ackroyd look alike.

At least you get some guys in snazzy red uniforms and cool hats to take you in. I hope cute cop comes for me, she is wicked hot, but knowing my luck i'll get a Dan Ackroyd look alike.

Here come the Cute Internetz Copz and they want all my remaining Halloween candy!

8146771664_b7d02b885b_m.jpg

The one on the far right is a chick, so if you want, you can come and hang out on my front porch so she will arrest you!

I go away from FJ for a day and omg, what a drama to miss. Stalking and plagiarising and flouncing and unreadable authors and multiple blogs and Christian kink and Internet lawyers and or police and some of my favourite fjers at their snarky best and and and...... This thread has it all!

Here come the Cute Internetz Copz and they want all my remaining Halloween candy!

8146771664_b7d02b885b_m.jpg

The one on the far right is a chick, so if you want, you can come and hang out on my front porch so she will arrest you!

Do any of them spank you as punishment?

"Look, let me go back in there and face the peril."

Oh goodie!! I hope the internet police arrest me too. It would make for an exciting news day in my small new mexico town.

Archived