IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

I think its amusing that her other eleventy-seven blogs have articles copy+pasted from other peoples blogs with no credits to the original owners or sources. Yet she comes here talking about "copy writes" to us because we copied 2 lines about her blog?

Pot, meet Kettle.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all her talk about "copywrites," she does not seem to understand how they work. For instance, several of Michelle's blogs are merely copied and pasted from other people--without attribution or permission. For instance, look at this post: http://mylifeismineandgod.blogspot.com. ... sband.html and the place she copied it from: http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline. ... study.html. She did not attribute the other author's writing and that, MICHELLE, is actually illegal.

Not to mention, why is she reading at an S&M site in the first place?

I think its amusing that her other eleventy-seven blogs have articles copy+pasted from other peoples blogs with no credits to the original owners. Yet she comes here talking about "copy writes" to us because we copied 2 lines about her blog?

Pot, meet Kettle.

Actually I think it's cute, in a naive sort of way, that she actually used (unattributed) copy from a B&D/S&M sitet. :lol: What's up with that?

I guess we know how Michelle gets her jollies.

No shame in it, Michelle. I get my jollies from the same things. Many women do, that is why 50 Shades of Bad Writing was such a success. But really? Whining about copyright when we are not breaking it (and can even spell it!) and you are indeed breaking it... well, that made laugh so hard that I hit my head. Maybe I should sue you. :lol:

OK You guys, you missed the most epic flounce of public servitude ever. She posted a video, uploaded it. Told us she had YEARS of education, "hun". Deleted it, deleted her youtube page, her facebook page, and most of her blogs.

SERIOUSLY? All over like two comments here on FJ? Seek help, Michelle. These are not normal reactions for a 24 year old to have.

OK You guys, you missed the most epic flounce of public servitude ever. She posted a video, uploaded it. Told us she had YEARS of education, "hun". Deleted it, deleted her youtube page, her facebook page, and most of her blogs.

SERIOUSLY? All over like two comments here on FJ? Seek help, Michelle. These are not normal reactions for a 24 year old to have.

Seriously, I saw the video and it was inane. I can see why she deleted it and the rest of her internet presence.

She is ashamed, and she should be. That grammar is unforgivable. To put it into Michelle-ese: taht grammer is so badd like ermagerd is not good is not forgivan.

I actually feel bad, but its a shame someone isn't monitoring her on the Internet, or at least teaching her that in real life you don't throw a tantrum and 'delete all the things' because someone said something about what you posted.

I actually feel bad, but its a shame someone isn't monitoring her on the Internet, or at least teaching her that in real life you don't throw a tantrum and 'delete all the things' because someone said something about what you posted.

Not unless you are ashamed of what you said, and afraid of being caught plagiarizing. As she must be.

Miss Michelle, the pictures of you and your fiancee are SO ©ute!

Are they engaged, courting or dating? It's gotta be one hot relationship if she was posting off that xtian bondage site. I didn't think the little darling had that kind of chutzpah.

Are they engaged, courting or dating? It's gotta be one hot relationship if she was posting off that xtian bondage site. I didn't think the little darling had that kind of chutzpah.

If I read correctly, her and her guy set a date for the wedding. Congrats M&J!

If I read correctly, her and her guy set a date for the wedding. Congrats M&J!

Why are you bringing him into this?! Now you are stepping to far!

For all her talk about "copywrites," she does not seem to understand how they work. For instance, several of Michelle's blogs are merely copied and pasted from other people--without attribution or permission. For instance, look at this post: http://mylifeismineandgod.blogspot.com. ... sband.html and the place she copied it from: http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline. ... study.html. She did not attribute the other author's writing and that, MICHELLE, is actually illegal.

Not to mention, why is she reading at an S&M site in the first place?

First of that! stalking is illegal and i suggest that you leave me alone. I never did a thing to your guys for you to attack me on here. So knock it off. Here's the the thing: How would you know if i don't write for them?! Hum, you don't! Go up! and leave me alone before i have you all arrested. There is a laws about stalking and cyberbully and you guys have done those.

It sad that no one is watching you bullying someone on the internet. Grow up! I didn't delete anything. I protect them and by the way.

It sad that no one is watching you bullying someone on the internet. Grow up! I didn't delete anything. I protect them and by the way.

Oh by the way, go ahead and talk shit about me because that just shows that you have no life but stay the hell away from my facebook page! Sick freaks!

First of that! stalking is illegal and i suggest that you leave me alone. I never did a thing to your guys for you to attack me on here. So knock it off. Here's the the thing: How would you know if i don't write for them?! Hum, you don't! Go up! and leave me alone before i have you all arrested. There is a laws about stalking and cyberbully and you guys have done those.

Every post on that blog is from a different author on a different blog or tumblr. How many people are you?

I fear she is going to "do something about it" if I don't delete this thread. I suppose I should expect a visit from the Internet police soon. Or you know, she could lock down her Facebook page and blog like a normal person.

Miss Michelle, all I said is your pics of you and your fiance are ©ute. Are your police going to arrest me because I paid you a compliment? You made your info public,my dear, not me.

Add stalking to the list of things Miss Michelle doesn't understand. :roll:

There is a laws about stalking and cyberbully you guise. Not just a law, but a laws. This is serious business.

Go up? Go up where?

Come and have me arrested then ;-) Seriously. Ring your local police and tell them to come and arrest exoticfamiliarity from the Internet for being mean to you, I dare you. Heck I'll even bring my own handcuffs ;-)

We've done the a laws about stalking and cyberbully (sic) ? We made the law(s) ?

Questions for you;

1. What do you want or hope to achieve by posting here?

2. Why do you care?

Two reflections you may want to consider;

1. No one is bullying you.

2. You're making things worse yourself.

Honestly, I've tried to ask you things and help you, but you just keep digging yourself in deeper. Insulting and go off the deep end like an emotional wreck and teeney-bopper, when you're an adult, which makes you loose all credibility. Especially when you accuse others of things, you have done yourself. So infact, LYING. As well as not acting very Christian. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

So, there's not much I can do, God helps those who helps themselves. Seems you just want to bitch on and be emotionally unstable here for the attention it gets you.

Seek Help. Seriously. Rational adults don't think their accounts and happenings on the Internet are private and 'special' and think anyone who says something they don't like is automatically out to get them. :?

Oh by the way, go ahead and talk shit about me because that just shows that you have no life but stay the hell away from my facebook page! Sick freaks!

I'm on your facebook page right now. ;)

And sweetie, "the contents of this profile" are public, and you cannot prohibit us from using them legally as we've been doing this whole time. You don't get to decide what is or isn't legal - you just get to decide what you make available to the public.

Michelle, a while ago, there was someone on Instagram saying really nasty stuff to a bunch of people. You and I were both among those who were targeted. When he said the stuff he did about me, I quickly reported and deleted the comments, and temporarily set my account to private. You responded with schoolyard taunts and "nuh-uh!"s, which told him he was getting a reaction, and provoked further response. I felt really sorry for you, because what he was saying really was nasty, and I tried to find your Facebook so I could send you a private message offering sympathy and empathy and friendly advice to ignore the troll. It took me about ten seconds to find, and when I did, the first thing I saw was a link to a blog post in which you mentioned that atheists couldn't be good people. And that's when I shut the page and decided that I didn't really feel like being nice to someone who thought I was inherently a bad person before they even knew I existed.

You put this stuff out in public, you pounce on any attention you get, good or bad, and provoke further response by not just letting it slide when someone says something critical of you. And you make snap judgements about whole chunks of the population which aren't going to endear you to anybody. Once someone says something like that about me and pretty much everyone I know, I kind of lose any hesitation to criticise them in return.

We didn't come to your blog and start harassing you. We observed you from afar and discussed the things you made public with interest and amusement. I'm still trying to figure out what you googled to find this page, because your last name is not mentioned anywhere. You were seeking out drama, you found what you perceived to be such, and you provoked it. You could take your own advice and, if you don't like what we write, don't come and read it.

Archived