IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

Any chance of calling Bayley Paharik 'Bayley?' By now I would imagine that everyone know I am not that Bayley. Thank you.

Um, I thought we already were calling her Bayley and you Baylee. The separate identities weren't established when this thread was started, and thinking you were the fan page Bayley was an easy mistake to make. Who would have thought that the Bateseseseses two biggest leghumpers would have such similar monikers?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baylee finally broke the news that she made up the shit about a new seasonwas mistaken about them filming in January. 15 people are reportedly upset. In other news --- MICHAELA TEXTS!

Let us not begin an album of screen shots, beginning with Baylee handlapping for "WTF" - I was unaware that "fudge" was now a swear word.

batescancel.png

batescancel2.png

batescancel3.png

batescancel4.png

batescancel5.png

In sum, we learn that SOTDRT FAIL exists in Bayleeville as well. Reading comprehension is not a high priority. When is show is cancelled, that means NO MORE SEASONS. It has nothing to do with "spin." The show is cancelled, kaput, off the air, straight to DVD, DONE. Is that clear?

That leghumping in the snapshot has actually soured my stomach. :? Spin? No cursing? Show some respect for the Bates? There isn't enough face palm in the world for this stuff. :hand:

That leghumping in the snapshot has actually soured my stomach. :? Spin? No cursing? Show some respect for the Bates? There isn't enough face palm in the world for this stuff. :hand:

IKR? They actually posted asking for the second season on a thread announcing that the show is over. WTFudge is up with that? So confused... :doh:

They actually posted asking for the second season on a thread announcing that the show is over. WTFudge is up with that? So confused... :doh:

Good luck to them. If Freaks and Geeks couldn't be wished back for a second season, I'd say United Bates fans are shit out of luck.

As the spectre of TV show death comes slowly creeping towards Tontitown USA.....

Speaking of screen-shotting BayLee, I just wanted to post this excerpt from her charmant novel, available for purchase on Amazon:

65bfr4.jpg

Reading comprehension and even minimal thinking skills are not possessed by many of the Bates family fans. I guess that's one reason that they could enjoy that show so much. Everything is very superficial for them.

Her response when asked about why she self published, speaks volumes :roll:

creativecatsblog.blogspot.com.au/p/about-me.html

What inspired you to self-publish? Was it a hard process?

Replies

BayleyApril 3, 2012 8:45 PM

It is easier. There isn't as much competition.

It wasn't a hard one, but it took a lot of time. The nice thing about self-publishing is that you can decide on the cover you want. Also, you don't have to worry about editors correcting a lot of your work.

:?

The person that blogs with her on the writing site, Michelle, is - erm- Interesting...

lifeas22yearold.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-max=2012-09-23T17:21:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false

The post about Halloween being of the devil, but yet not being able to explain why she believes that is very telling!

Not to mention the bottom post, trying to refute that she is not on facebook all the time, let alone looking to cause drama over there is also very telling! Thou Dost protest to much:

because i totally busy for my age.

... and are a great grammarist! :roll:

• 4 weeks later...
The person that blogs with her on the writing site, Michelle, is - erm- Interesting...

lifeas22yearold.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-max=2012-09-23T17:21:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false

The post about Halloween being of the devil, but yet not being able to explain why she believes that is very telling!

Not to mention the bottom post, trying to refute that she is not on facebook all the time, let alone looking to cause drama over there is also very telling! Thou Dost protest to much:

... and are a great grammarist! :roll:

The fact that you posted my blog and started to attack me when i have nothing to do with it. Leave me and my stuff alone. It's not right for you to attacked me when I blog because it's my business and no i don't cause drama. You have no right to say these things when you don't live my life. I do.

I think we all (except maybe Baylee) are on the same page that the United Bates of America was a slow motion train wreck set to a soundtrack slightly less annoying than nails on a blackboard. Sure, it brought us a few threads of joy, but HOLY SHIT BUCKLE UP FOR THE FAN PAGE!

https://www.facebook.com/fanpage4thebat ... atesfamily

Some fan pages are all about, you know, the subject of the page and how super speshul awesome they are. Not this page! Here you can drool at how kewl the Bates family is AND bow low to the awesome moderator!

Bayleetheawesome.png

Hey Baylee, your collage sucks. You also posted it on facebook on an open page. Its called fair use, go look it up. I can post it and comment on how crappy it is all I want.

Now that we've set the tone, lets move along... It used to be that you needed to have a blog to be persecuted. Apparently running a FB fan page where you swing a ban hammer for comments not to your liking also qualifies.

sorrylifegotintheway.png

Really sorry your life got in the way of your obsessive fan page. Maybe if you stayed off FJ long enough you could keep your FB page in line more and go back to uploading shit to youtube.

PERSEKUTED.png

Better lock down that wall and get the meanies off! Oh wait....

lockdown.png

And just when you thought it was a fan page... Its really all about the mod!

WTF.png

Right, remember that fair use thing? These suck too...

stillsucks.png

callie.png

Why is it that you too are attacking Bayley? How is that right? It's not.

When you blog, you are putting your ideas out for public consumption. Some people may not like them. That is not an attack.

Please, feel free to consult a dictionary.

I find it quite funny that this thread is over a month old, and had pretty much vanished into the past ... until the person who wanted it to go away moved it to the front again. Way to go, Einstein.

Umm, MissMichelle21, hun? You do know that whatever you put on the internet, somebody somewhere might look at it and talk about it, right? I bet if we talked positive about your book you wouldn't be protesting. Critizing is not attacking. Besisdes, critizing and reviewing aren't always to be about pleasing the author, they can express their unpleasantness if they dislike something. There are no laws saying that people cannot talk about others' works on other websites. That would be a freedom of expression, dearie.

The fact that you posted my blog and started to attack me when i have nothing to do with it. Leave me and my stuff alone. It's not right for you to attacked me when I blog because it's my business and no i don't cause drama. You have no right to say these things when you don't live my life. I do.

Where did we attack you? Proof my dear, before accusations are thrown around. If you mean why did we discuss your blog and contents; Its what one general does when someone blogs. You read it, form an opinion, share it, and discussions ensue. If you cannot grasp that basic concept, blogging isn't for you.

It does indeed seem you do enjoy drama, or at least search and look for it. What with showing up here and resurrecting a thread that was long gone and dead for months and not even active. Nice work with the not causing drama ;-)

Why is it that you too are attacking Bayley? How is that right? It's not.

Again, where is Bayley being attacked? Where are you getting your information? I would very much like for you tell me who is telling you this, or where we are attacking you or Bayley. Thanks.

Umm, MissMichelle21, hun? You do know that whatever you put on the internet, somebody somewhere might look at it and talk about it, right? I bet if we talked positive about your book you wouldn't be protesting. Critizing is not attacking. Besisdes, critizing and reviewing aren't always to be about pleasing the author, they can express their unpleasantness if they dislike something. There are no laws saying that people cannot talk about others' works on other websites. That would be a freedom of expression, dearie.

First of all, I don't have a book. Make sure that you have your fact straight.

Where did we attack you? Proof my dear, before accusations are thrown around. If you mean why did we discuss your blog and contents; Its what one general does when someone blogs. You read it, form an opinion, share it, and discussions ensue. If you cannot grasp that basic concept, blogging isn't for you.

It does indeed seem you do enjoy drama, or at least search and look for it. What with showing up here and resurrecting a thread that was long gone and dead for months and not even active. Nice work with the not causing drama ;-)

Again, where is Bayley being attacked? Where are you getting your information? I would very much like for you tell me who is telling you this, or where we are attacking you or Bayley. Thanks.

I don't appericate you putting my blog out there for everyone out here and then talk shit about me and think that I won't defend myself. You made the mistake this. I would love to know why you put my blog out here? I did not want it here and yet you did. Respect that. First of someone created this thread to make fun of it.

I don't appericate you putting my blog out there for everyone out here and then talk shit about me and think that I won't defend myself. You made the mistake this. I would love to know why you put my blog out here? I did not want it here and yet you did. Respect that. First of someone created this thread to make fun of it. For me to cause drama was when I saw this and you think that i cause no i did not you are the one that did it the minute you posted my blog without my permission.Get a life!

I don't appericate you putting my blog out there for everyone out here and then talk shit about me and think that I won't defend myself. You made the mistake this. I would love to know why you put my blog out here? I did not want it here and yet you did. Respect that. First of someone created this thread to make fun of it.

*You* put your blog out there, unless someone held a gun to your head and commanded you to make the account.

It comes with the turf Chicca. If you want to avoid public comment, don't publish a blog. BTW in case you don't know, the internetz are forever, so deleting it doesn't make it go away.

I would like to hear where you and/or Bayley have been attacked. Who from freejinger viciously beat you in an alleyway?

It comes with the turf Chicca. If you want to avoid public comment, don't publish a blog. BTW in case you don't know, the internetz are forever, so deleting it doesn't make it go away.

First of all, I created a blog but never wanted it on this site! SO go away! You are not in charge of what I want or will do. It's my blog. Who ever posted it should not have posted it on here and not expect for me to say something about it. I have a right to blog so go away.

First of all, I created a blog but never wanted it on this site! SO go away! You are not in charge of what I want or will do. It's my blog. Who ever posted it should not have posted it on here and not expect for me to say something about it. I have a right to blog so go away.

SO, you put something into the public for people to view and read and talk about it.

They viewed/read/talked about it, but you don't like the reaction.

Sounds like you should stop blogging, because people will talk about things you put in public.

Archived