IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

Ohhhh you guys better be careful or you are going to HAVE GOING TO JAIL! She is getting mad now!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhhh you guys better be careful or you are going to HAVE GOING TO JAIL! She is getting mad now!

... She knows all the white lies I told? Damn, that's gotta count for a lot of years. :whistle:

... She knows all the white lies I told? Damn, that's gotta count for a lot of years. :whistle:

Well she knows all about copywrite and have going to jail and it's a violates laws so she will probably just give everyone the death penalty and be done with it.

Don't forget the stalking and harassment that is also going on. Oh and the telling her what she can't do. That's a very bad one! That alone is probably worth at least life in prison :o

Well she already thinks we are going to hell so its only natural that we are going to jail too. Its going to be quite the party in both places with FJ in the house. I will bring the beer.

The irony is that I was starting to get bored with her lather-rinse-repeat outrage anyway, but she just. Wouldn't. SHUT. UP.

All praise the banhammer.

Well she already thinks we are going to hell so its only natural that we are going to jail too. Its going to be quite the party in both places with FJ in the house. I will bring the beer.

Hell, jail, purgatory... Same differences, right? :think:

I hope she reports us for a copy"write" violation. One, because cops and lawyer deserve a laugh as much as anyone else. Two, because her lawyer would get a good laugh when s/he realized that most of Michelle's blogging is copied from other people (WITHOUT attribution and all the stuff we are doing here that make this NOT a violation of her rights).

Glad you are down to three blogs, Michelle. This is lessen your chances of being sued for the blatant plagiarism and also give you time to get a real job.

Sincerely though, no one has done anything worthy of such extreme reaction from her. We commented on a few lines from her then public blog and stated how erratic and block happy her and her friend was with their multiple fanpages and blogs with heaps of rules and guidelines that would even be detrimental to the genuine fans, and that were infact hypocritical to what they were saying and then turning around doing.

She then comes here flounces about with how mean we all are, says she's going to sue us, jail us whatever us for breach of her 'copywrites' and bullying we've done. When she infact has breached copyright on one of her blogs that is now deleted, where she copied from other blogs, books and websites with no credit given to the authors. Swears at us, very unchristian-like, takes her pages and blogs on and off like a yo-yo on LSD. Then runs crying to her other fangirl leghumpers saying she doesn't like drama and keeps giving us ample material lol...

Its quite bemusing.

She is in full-on tantrum mode that people from freejinger keep "liking" her Duggar fan page. Clicking Like is bullying! So I "liked" her tantrum post--lol.

What.

Why does everything fun happen on FJ when I'm not here? WHY? :cry:

Some days I just can't believe my eyes when I see what my fellow members of the human race are doing.

All I want to know is WHY ARE YOU PERSECUTING ME BY NOT MAKING A FAN PAGE FOR ME? *SOBS*

Oh wait, I am sane. Nevermind.

Well we have pages for the Bacon Bra, Katrinka being the cupcakiest, Uriah, and others. We need an Alecto page I think ;-)

Her fans are as dumb as she is. From the whine festival of how people keep clicking "like" on her comments, someone says:

Tammie Leghumper: I have a feeling you have "spies and trolls" lurking .. kinda sad in all actuality that they can see the toothpicks in someone else's life, yet not the planks in thier own eyes. I would report and block anyone who harasses you, I have taken one person to court for harrassment and won. It is taken seriously these days... all they have to do is follow the IP address. Contact me if you ever want to talk.

Seriously, there is no way in hell she took someone to court for harassment for discussing her blog or liking her FB posts.

Guest Anonymous

How many Duggar fanpages does this person run? I had to sift through at least three before I found the one where she was throwing a fit.

**ETA:

You do a great job and people should be ashamed of themselves for undermining the work you do!

Lolz. Okay then!

Now, I'm not sure how many registered users there are on free jinger but I'm sure that would be a hell of a lot of people to send to jail (including herself--twice)

I like the idea of an FJ Jail-cell. Sitting around all day, snarking, flirting, working alongside you Merry bitches? Sign me up! :-D

I have 14 days to decided if I want to keep it or not. I did not create my blogs or my fan page for it to be attacked and that's what they have been doing. I will keep you updated on it.

Disclaimer: I'm not the best at spelling and grammar. I did some random edits for you Miss Michelle. Take 'em or leave 'em.

This is too funny

How to tell a duggar fake?

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Many people have fake duggar friends.Here's the way to tell

1. If anything but Christan related songs are in their music favorite section.

2. anything but Christan related or educational tv are chosen on their tv section. a. like: Modern family, pretty little liars

3. claiming that they or their wives are pregnant when there has not been any informat...

Archived