IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I often how much of Steve's perceived curtness is from his ignorance of internet etiquette. I mean, he must know you can't treat your customers with such rudeness, and it appears he is polite when speaking with people at conferences. I kind of think he believe online communication does not include the usual niceties. Steve is older and actively try to isolate himself from society. His netiquette may be still stuck in the 90's.

Did Liz get an engagement ring? Maybe they are "stopping bye" to pick it up....

Maybe Joe is going to beg for her to take him back! He's probably realized that she's the best he will ever do...

Do you think that Anna's recent posts could be part of Sarah handing over the reins due to a courtship? I don't remember Anna making blog posts before... Although maybe she has simply "graduated" from reading to writing. :lol:

Maybe Joe is going to beg for her to take him back! He's probably realized that she's the best he will ever do...

Didn't Liz remove that break-up post? Maybe, they are getting back together and that's why the post was removed....

Do you think that Anna's recent posts could be part of Sarah handing over the reins due to a courtship? I don't remember Anna making blog posts before... Although maybe she has simply "graduated" from reading to writing. :lol:

Anna has blogged before as has John and Joseph. Only in the past two (?) years or so has Sarah been the only blogger.

Didn't Liz remove that break-up post? Maybe, they are getting back together and that's why the post was removed....

I hope not! Oh please no.

I just read a lot of updates in one sitting. Sarah appears to have thought about asking Daddy to prayerfully consider purchasing a family thesaurus. Those sign offs are ridiculous. And how many pictures of their heads smiling and their butts at a dinner table can we see? Really, Snoozeville, population Maxwells.

I wonder how many of those khaki-and-calico-clad tushies are actually Jingers.

I used to live in Pittsburgh but the Maxwells never showed up there until I moved!! Ugh!

Oh, and the Maxwells must have been praying hard to the LORD that there would be no freejingerites party crashers. So the LORD made them sick, I'm sure! How nice of him, always looking out for his favorites. :roll:

If the Maxwells count the "hits" to their website do they think their influence is growing and their prayers are being answered when in reality it is FJers looking for more snark?

Oh, joy, Sarah, treated us to the family's trip to Costco.

And soon how to make smoothies in the morning. My husband should do that, since my daughter bought him a Ninja, he's a smoothie king.

Oh, joy, Sarah, treated us to the family's trip to Costco.

It's almost like a self-parody. Just when you think they couldn't possibly get any more boring...

Ugh! I'm so annoyed by Sarah's writing style! Is this how the Maxwells talk? The writing is so awkward. It's like reading an article written by ESL students!

There's a scene in The Beatles' "Help!" where the baddies are trying to blow up our lads with a bomb rigged in a curling stone. As Baddie 1 is carrying the stone to its position he's reporting his movements to Baddie 2 (even though he's standing right there) via two-way radio. "I'm moving my right foot. I'm moving my left foot. I'm moving my right foot." And so on. Sarah's posts remind me of that scene--just a whole lotta mindless minutiae.

Cd2VKB7GrH

Note to Sarah: EVERYBODY who shops at Costco gets a shopping cart and goes up and down the aisles. This is not newsworthy nor does it make you special. Ad I sincerely hope you did not need Jesus's counsel to determine whether or not you needed to replenish the toilet paper.

Guest Anonymous

It's almost like a self-parody. Just when you think they couldn't possibly get any more boring...

Fabulous!

I'm still laughing at the thought of the poor buggers they preached at "visited with" in the traffic jam...

Archived