IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

it looks like a cultural shift. The other day they had head covering girls in frumpers looking like the Seven Sisters and next is "Radically Up, Regularly In, Relentlessly Out." Maybe there will be some exposed tattoos at the event. :lol:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe the Maxwells can't go home till they make a certain amount of $ so they keep adding venues?

Naturally, this is their business, their goal is to make money. :roll:

OMG! Have the Maxwells looked at the Southside Vineyard Church website? There's specific mention of "No perfect people are expected here" The entire Maxwell family will have to stay outside! You're right, from the pictures it appears there's not a frumper to be found in this congregation. 'Twill be an eye opener (and a good one) for the "sheltered".

OMG, I live in western MI too. I have a niece who goes to the other Vineyard church, the one out on the Beltline. I knew the Vineyard churches were the spawn of evil, because my own cult group was involved with John Wimber back in the day. But I have now lost any shred of respect for them. Maxwells! Gahhh, ackkk!

I just looked at the Southside Vineyard website and saw this slogan: "Radically Up, Regularly In, Relentlessly Out." I nearly choked on my bratwurst. Really . . . need I explicate further? I think that says it all. Thrusting . . . repeatedly . . . for Jesus!

Well, if you were going to be eating anything while reading that, it might as well be bratwurst. :lol:

They probably drove past my house this afternoon on their way :lol:

Sooo tempted to head up to GR and check this out ...

I wonder why they didn't take the ferry across the lake. They could've saved a buttload of money on gas.

OMG! Have the Maxwells looked at the Southside Vineyard Church website? There's specific mention of "No perfect people are expected here" The entire Maxwell family will have to stay outside! You're right, from the pictures it appears there's not a frumper to be found in this congregation. 'Twill be an eye opener (and a good one) for the "sheltered".

In fact it appears they dress up for Halloween! What are the Maxwells thinking?!

In fact it appears they dress up for Halloween! What are the Maxwells thinking?!

They'll take what they can get, is my guess. I wonder just how they got this impromptu invite.

Naturally, this is their business, their goal is to make money. :roll:

I should have expanded my original thought that maybe they aren't making as much $ as they had planned on. Most of the pics they post show a lot of empty seats or look cropped. So they have to extend their tour.

I should have expanded my original thought that maybe they aren't making as much $ as they had planned on. Most of the pics they post show a lot of empty seats or look cropped. So they have to extend their tour.

Yea with fuel prices as high as they are even sleeping by the side of the road or in Walmarts isn't saving them enough of money. They must maximize their cash flow. No matter how sparse their diets they still do worship at the altar of Costco on a very regular basis.

Guest Anonymous

Soon they'll be blogging "Where in the world are the Maxwells?", giving us clues and seeing if we can guess. You know how much Steve loves fun and games!

Which of the girls gets to be Carmen Sandiego?

Yea with fuel prices as high as they are even sleeping by the side of the road or in Walmarts isn't saving them enough of money. They must maximize their cash flow. No matter how sparse their diets they still do worship at the altar of Costco on a very regular basis.

Is this Costco thing an urban legend or do people really specifically eat there at sample time?

I've never seen anyone do this. Except Pre-vegan me at the Cheesecake Factory table. I had no shame.

Though, I suppose, considering the animal cracker story, a little sample from Costco would be a normal portion for a Maxwell.

Is this Costco thing an urban legend or do people really specifically eat there at sample time?

I've never seen anyone do this. Except Pre-vegan me at the Cheesecake Factory table. I had no shame.

Though, I suppose, considering the animal cracker story, a little sample from Costco would be a normal portion for a Maxwell.

Old Man Jeub writes about hitting Costco at sample time with his family so they could pig out. He's very proud and considers it a frugal value. He is crazier than a shithouse rat so that could have something to do with his pride surrounding this cheapskate practice. Besides, if you have watched any of Wendy's cooking videos, you'd probably agree the Costco samples were more tasty and nutritious than what is served at home.

Ugh. I wish you had not reminded me of Wendy Jeub cooking videos.

I watched one that involved frozen French fries, cream of crap soup, and tube meat. At least, I think I watched it. Maybe I just made that up, because it is too horrifying to contemplate.

Compared to that, I suppose Costco samples would be gourmet heaven. Last time, I got peanut butter trail mix, brown rice, hummus and pita crisps, dried goji berries, and a carrot pineapple smoothie from the Vitamix stand. I took the brown rice sample because I felt sorry for the lady; nobody wanted to try plain, unseasoned brown rice. <3 Costco

Actually, that's what these huge families need: a Vitamix and whatever cheap veggies are in season. Carrots are so cheap, even organic.

The Maxwells could make their bean burritos with lentils, thought their food issues seem more control and less budgetary.

The only time to hit the sample area is when drink is being offered :whistle: - no Terri I don't mean Pepsi. Though I bet she wishes the smoothie was :

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DSC_7182.jpg poor thing.

This latest vacation is starting to get so tiresome with endless pictures of random trees, unloading Uriah, random church halls, edited pictures with empty seats removed to show how popular the dog and horse show is... :cry:

I wonder if this daily, sometimes more, updating of the blog is to prove to us how popular they are since the Stevie / Freejinger confrontation a few weeks ago?

The daily and more blog updates are definitely in response to the FreeJinger confrontation. I have followed many a Maxwell Tour, and I can't remember anything like this. The cray-cray sign offs Sarah has been throwing in are a new touch as well.

They must be truly desperate to make this trip pay if they are agreeing to appear at a church like this. Next thing you know, they'll be presenting to the Unitarians or even the Catholics!

Archived