IGNORED

Maxwell Conferences

Justme

That'll never happen while Steve is alive as no man on earth will hand over their balls to him.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the latest post...what the ever-living hell is this paragraph?

This afternoon’s drive have been gorgeous. The temperatures are pleasant, the leaves are changing, and the scenery is pretty. We had our Sunday evening time of prayer – such a sweet time of coming before our Heavenly Father’s throne. A weekend report will be forthcoming!

Atrocious grammar aside, my inner 12 year old boy giggled at "coming before our Heavenly Father's throne."

From the latest post...what the ever-living hell is this paragraph?

Atrocious grammar aside, my inner 12 year old boy giggled at "coming before our Heavenly Father's throne."

:o :lol:

Y'know this is a beautiful part of the country they are driving through, at a gorgeous time of year. A lot of people would really make the most of a road trip like this, and would be visiting historical sites and tourist places and learning about the area. But when it's the Maxwells, all we hear about is trips to Costco, more candid shots of babies whose names they don't know and don't care to know, and how the peons grovelled in gratitude at the pearls of wisdom falling from Daddy Steve's mouth. Their weird worldview means that they have no curiosity and no appreciation for the world around them.

Interesting how Sarah's sign-offs have become much more stridently religious since the encounter with treemom. I'm sure that was Steve's edict; she has to "prove" to everyone that she really wants to be there, but in reality it's Steve-o's little message to us that Sarah ain't going anywhere.

Hi Steve! :greetings-waveyellow:

:o :lol:

So glad it was not just me...More proof they read FJ ....Masturbation thread anyone? :lol:

One of those pics of the boy with Uriah...looks like he is jiving and trying to get it on with the bus. Uriah has seen the light after his FJ visitation :D

Wow. Sarah got to eat at the grown up's table.

That can't possibly be true. According to the "Keeping Hearts" book, children (even 30 yo ones), are never, ever, seperated from the parents when in the company of others. No matter how "holy" the other family, someone might say something the Maxwell children shouldn't hear. :naughty: All the Maxwells must have eaten together. No "adult table" no "children's table".

I would hate to be a 30 year old and treated like I was a 5 year old, and sheltered from other family members just in case I overheard a naughty word or someone talking about hobbies that I am not allowed to do. Id hate to be a 15 year old and treated like that.

They are coming to the Quad Cities now (Iowa). I clicked on the flyer, and their sessions are from 7-9:30 PM. Is this desperation or what? I can't imagine many families with small children staying up that late.

They are coming to the Quad Cities now (Iowa). I clicked on the flyer, and their sessions are from 7-9:30 PM. Is this desperation or what? I can't imagine many families with small children staying up that late.

And isn't 9.30 PM way beyond the Maxwells' bed time? Gotta be ready at 5 AM for some Bible reading.

I think, I thought of a new way to get the Maxwell kids news of the world, or how to get out. Bible cookies! Offer them your Jesus blessed business idea, with a basket of fortune cookies that skips the fortune and instead offers a message from the Lord inside. Then make sure all the verses point out the message their Dad is full of scary cult crazies. Also a few song lyrics to give an uplift to your spirit could also be added, as well as dictionary meanings for words like cult, Stockholm Syndrome and the like :) If I lived close to one of their stops I would so cook some up :twisted:

And other than the chicken breast that had grease surrounding it, what else was for lunch? Chips? Veggies? Or one lonely little chicken tender on a paper plate?

I was hoping that was barbecue sauce or some other sauce running off the chicken breast and not grease. Oh, well.

I see they have Scottsdale, AZ, lined up for 2013. Perhaps, just maybe, they'll get closer so I'll stand a chance of getting to visit with them. :)

Interesting how Sarah's sign-offs have become much more stridently religious since the encounter with treemom.

That wasn't the only thing that happened at that conference that might have had that effect.

Haven't heard a report about the invasion of Pittsburgh... Did that actually happen as planned?

And other than the chicken breast that had grease surrounding it, what else was for lunch? Chips? Veggies? Or one lonely little chicken tender on a paper plate?

My IBS flares up just looking at that greasy chicken breast. Yuck. And what's funny is she took the time to mention it and take a photo of it, yet doesn't say what it is.

I thought the same thing. But she wouldn't say more because that would be making an idol. I also think Poor Sarah knows as much about food as she does about writing.

Edited because, just like Poor Sarah, I had redundant words. :shifty:

Off topic but I realized as I was reading their blog that they have several mentions of hospitality extended to them during their trips and other outings. It seems as though another family is treating them to a restaurant meal or welcoming them into their homes and allowing them use of vehicles etc. Yet when I look on their blog I see no evidence of anything of a reciprocal nature. Yes there is mention of the women inviting neighbors for a breakfast treat during the holidays and they make a few homemade items during the holidays but there are never mentions of them extending hospitality or meals to traveling friends, families etc.

It seems they accept from others far more than they give to others.

At least that is what I've observed. Anyone else notice anything similar?

Off topic but I realized as I was reading their blog that they have several mentions of hospitality extended to them during their trips and other outings. It seems as though another family is treating them to a restaurant meal or welcoming them into their homes and allowing them use of vehicles etc. Yet when I look on their blog I see no evidence of anything of a reciprocal nature. Yes there is mention of the women inviting neighbors for a breakfast treat during the holidays and they make a few homemade items during the holidays but there are never mentions of them extending hospitality or meals to traveling friends, families etc.

It seems they accept from others far more than they give to others.

At least that is what I've observed. Anyone else notice anything similar?

I have noticed that too and another member brought that up in another thread sometime back. I think the Maxwells are very self-aborsbed.

They do occasionally mention families who are passing through Kansas who stop and visit them. Like the Buck-Hales.

I'm sure putting out there that others have let them camp in their driveway, loaned them cars, fed them and so forth guilt trips future conference hosts into doing the same. Wouldn't want to be frowned upon by the Great Lord Stevo.

Archived