IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

It looks like they had the bowling alley to themselves.

They did. Smuggar posted pics on instagram. Then again, it looked like a tiny place, 20 lanes at most.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind cats, these wankers have no business having responsibility for anything more complicated than an amoeba.

Poor amoebae......

I *think* I'm watching the new episode? They don't come on at anywhere near the same time as the rest of the US here, so I'm guessing. Josh & Anna got a kitten. Michael took a few first steps. Anna looked drugged with the Michelle look in her eye as she stared at Josh (who should not have had the fried food at the bowling ally) while he talked. Michelle bought socks from a vending machine. Jim Bob is a dork. Anna hates bowling because she hates competition, so Michelle turned that into "The boys like competitions while the girls like fellowship"

So my take? Is that common in the other states? The vending machine? When we go bowling, they give us the shoes and a pair of socks.

I hated how Michelle said that, for girls, bowling is about fellowship, but for guys it's about competition. As a female, I can tell you that bowling, for me, is all about the competition.

Side note- the commercial for Extreme Cheapskates was gross. Seriously TlC? Dumpster food and peeing in bottles to save money so you don't have to flush the toilet...ick

I hated how Michelle said that, for girls, bowling is about fellowship, but for guys it's about competition. As a female, I can tell you that bowling, for me, is all about the competition.

Side note- the commercial for Extreme Cheapskates was gross. Seriously TlC? Dumpster food and peeing in bottles to save money so you don't have to flush the toilet...ick

I thought the same thing. To both.

I *think* I'm watching the new episode? They don't come on at anywhere near the same time as the rest of the US here, so I'm guessing. Josh & Anna got a kitten. Michael took a few first steps. Anna looked drugged with the Michelle look in her eye as she stared at Josh (who should not have had the fried food at the bowling ally) while he talked. Michelle bought socks from a vending machine. Jim Bob is a dork. Anna hates bowling because she hates competition, so Michelle turned that into "The boys like competitions while the girls like fellowship"

So my take? Is that common in the other states? The vending machine? When we go bowling, they give us the shoes and a pair of socks.

Michelle so obviously loves competition, in everything from competitive skating in high school to outbreeding every other female on earth (especially Kelly Bates).

No doubt that's what happened. I kind of joking said that it had probably escaped the first chance it got.

They live next to a fucking highway. I live on a quiet street and watched my cat, well-supervised anytime he went out, get run over by a slow-moving car. I can only imagine what kind of roadkill their poor kitty looked like after a day on the road. :(

They live next to a fucking highway. I live on a quiet street and watched my cat, well-supervised anytime he went out, get run over by a slow-moving car. I can only imagine what kind of roadkill their poor kitty looked like after a day on the road. :(

To be "fair" to the Duggars, my cat is probably my neighbor's cat. We haven't been able to figure it out, he's semi-feral. He comes over, we let him in, he hangs out and sometimes spends the night, but we've never fed him. He's super fat. But he's been an outside cat for like at least a year and a half. The neighbors prop up their garage, but none of the other neighbors we talk to have any idea WTF we are talking about if we ask about the "tail-less cat." Se we sort of adopted him, but don't want to steal him from someone who might actually have a claim. Basically I'm saying it could happen that a neighbor would take the cat. But probably not. :(

Oh, we took in two old, neglected cats left outdoors despite their age and neither neighbor cared enough to even put up "missing" signs. Assholes.

One only lasted 3 months (liver cancer). The second lived for about 2 years and never once even hinted at wanting to go back outside. He was perfectly content to lounge about in the kitty window ledge we made in the bedroom because we don't have sills. I'm just glad they got to spend the end of their lives happy, warm and well-fed.

My family had a cat for 19 years. He choose us at the animal shelter. We were looking at dogs and this little fluff ball came running in and crawled up my dads legs and on to his back. We knew then that he was coming home with us. He died of kidney failure. It was so heart breaking.

It took my dad 5 years before he got another cat. The cat he got was off of the street. He had been feeding the cat for over a year before the cat trusted him enough to come inside. Now, that cat has no interest in the outside world. She is such a sweet cat. He took another one in this year. I call her the drunken cat. She is a scotish fold cat gone wrong. The left side of her face is droopy from cartilage and bone malformations. Her ears look like they are more crumpled then folded. But, she is the also one of the sweetest cats around. She will purr at anything even if you just say hello. Drunk kitty likes to go outside but she is only allowed to when she is on her leash. She usually just lays on the grass and basks in the sun.

Mackynzie has a better vocabulary at 2 1/2 than Jordyn or Jennifer. How sad is that? (Not for Mack, of course). Obviously Anna is a much better mother than Michelle.

Good lord, I just got that full-on shot of Smuggar trying to run down the stairs of his lot (exercise for the day). He looked as pregnant as Lise Morton when she was about to deliver. Not to mention, he looked SO bloated. Then again, so did Anna in that pink blouse. I don't think we were wrong to suspect someone in that lifestyle was pregnant, rather than eating too much crap.

She seems thinner in the face now. Smuggar, not so much.

How do James and Justin know how good a husband and father Smuggar is? They barely know the guy.

Mackynzie has a better vocabulary at 2 1/2 than Jordyn or Jennifer. How sad is that? (Not for Mack, of course). Obviously Anna is a much better mother than Michelle.

Or Anna only has two kids and she hasn't had to hand her babies off to overworked adolescent daughters, so Mack is actually getting one on one attention.

edited for riffles

Well, what to say about tonight's back to back cat torturing episodes except thank Allah for DVRs making an hour a little shorter.

Josie and the pussy cats were cute.

Josiah had some interesting facial expressions tonight. Was it my imagination or did he look admiringly at the young man Jim Bob hired to help at the rehab house and was said young man wearing an earring? He was definitely giving Boob the stink eye when he was being taught How To Do Manly Things. And did I detect some concern in Michelle's eyes when she talked about how sweet and sensitive Josiah was for a male? Michelle, he simply rescued (I guess) some kittens from inside a wall. Aren't boys allowed to do that in your fucked up little bubble world?

At first I was confused as to why Jim Bob feels to need to advertise that he's hoping to marry off John, but I'm wondering if he's worried he might lose control over John's choice of a spouse if he waits much longer. God forbid he ends up dating a girl who wears jeans and has a job, especially if he does have a good amount of money in his pocket.

How do James and Justin know how good a husband and father Smuggar is? They barely know the guy.

James did think Josh was the wife at first, so it's a very valid point.

How old is he now, eleven? Poor kid doesn't seem to be all there.

Or Anna only has two kids and she hasn't had to hand her babies off to overworked adolescent daughters, so Mack is actually getting one on one attention.

IMO:

Only has two kids (vs. deliberately becoming a broodmare) = better mother than Michelle

Hasn't handed babies off to overworked adolescent daughters = better mother than Michelle

Mack is getting one-on-one attention = you get the idea

Considering how long ago this was taped the cats are long gone by now. It's not like Smugger paid a cat sitter while he was off in China and Japan or even boarded the animals in a pet hotel.

IMO:

Only has two kids (vs. deliberately becoming a broodmare) = better mother than Michelle

Hasn't handed babies off to overworked adolescent daughters = better mother than Michelle

Mack is getting one-on-one attention = you get the idea

That's fair, I guess, but I have a feeling that there's a reason why there haven't been any more m'kids. Also, there aren't any adolescent daughters yet.

But either interpretation is fair. Mine is sort of a knee-jerk reaction because I don't think Anna's exactly a great parent either. Both of them are going to seriously damage their kids.

Admittedly, Anna only has 2 kids. But I still get the impression that she actually enjoys them. I doubt Michelle ever took the time to read to Josh the way Anna reads to Mack. Remember the flashcards? That little girl is miles ahead of her older aunts, I'll give Anna that much.

And because it bears repeating: Kittens in a jug? WTF???????

Or Smuggar is a better dad than JB. Seriously, why does everyone ignore the other parent in this mess just because he's a man? He is just as responsible.

But honestly I am not eager to give Anna much credit. Mack is their first kid and will get the most attention. Anna and Josh would be just as neglectful if/when they have a bunch more kids.

"Considering how long ago this was taped the cats are long gone by now. It's not like Smugger paid a cat sitter while he was off in China and Japan or even boarded the animals in a pet hotel."

They treat cats the same way Michelle treats children--only care for them when they are babies. They stated that they just keep the kittens until they are "old enough to be outside cats," which is their world means living totally outside, not living in the home and being allowed to go outside as opposed to "indoor" cats. A pop up stated that one cat "stopped coming" to Anna and Josh's house and they "assumed" it found a home with a neighbor. It's the same at Jim Boob and Mullet's house.

Which is cruel and sick enough, but then they expect the rest of the world to throw them a parade because they "rescue" helpless kittens.

Every time I think these people can't make me sicker...

Hi, everyone this is my first post really glad to be here. Saw the show last night and all I can say is the Duggars should not be allowed to have any pets at all! Taking a little defenseless cat and throwing it outside is just plan cruel.

The cats won't fair well. At all. They will be forgotten, let outside and allowed to roam free, to get into trouble, hurt wildlife, breed, and then probably die on the roads around their houses if not just add to the problems of feral cats, over population and other issues that these ignorant dumbfucks hadn't even thought of, and probably think are Myths! While they pray and leave it up the Lord to take care of!

They really make me sick, and this has confirmed everything and more of what I have known and suspected about them for some time. I really just hope their leg-humpers can take some notice and realize. But I doubt it. These guys could literally sacrifice kittens to God on an alter, and they would think they were still the best thing since the sacramental grape juice!

Seriously, if you can't take care of a cat properly, by feeding it, giving it what it needs, and protecting it, while being diligent to prevent any issues it has, or at the very least NOT contributing to problems already existing to the species and world. What makes people think they can raise children decently or any better? Its just insane to me!

They need to go into a shelter for a day and hear the stories from staff and learn what their ignorance is doing to contribute to the massive cat problems around. :-( :cry:

I am pleasantly surprised with how much and how well Mack speaks. She not only seems to have a nice-sized vocabulary for her age, but can use complete noun/verb phrases and complete sentences. Perhaps I am more surprised because I compare her to some of the younger Duggar girls and how they did or did not speak on the same level.

My experience with 9 nieces and nephews (aged 8 months to 17 years old) tells me that kids will develop either motor skills or verbal skills "better", but I am so happy with Mack's progress. Anna is doing something very right considering she is a very young mom.

Michelle volunteered at an animal shelter, and she still thinks over population is a myth?

You'd think a few synapses would connect...

Archived