IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

There you have it! Even at half their total number of children, they still relied on outside help to teach and raise their kids. If you can't raise the ones you have, that's a good indicator to stop having more!

This makes me think of poor Jana and the jewelry box.

I had the bolded bit ready for the snarkmobile. Not to mention, he says he's a millionaire, has hundreds of thousands to pour into his campaign, but things are "tight?"

The only thing that's tight about him is is ass. He's sure fast and loose enough with his words, from what he said then to trashing his dead father now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Jim Bob is a tightwad, but how screwed up is it that he could afford to put several hundred thousand dollars into a political campaign while his children wore used shoes and slept in pack-n-plays?

I'm all for living within, or even below your means in order to have a nest-egg for security, but that's just WRONG on so many levels I can't even begin to process it.

On one level, I think this is screwed up. On another level, I don't think government should be reserved for the wealthy.

Does anyone know when this season is over? It is sooo boring, but like a train wreak I can't stop watching ahhhh

"Thinking about the future". That coupled with the comment about him buying a house, I'm betting he's courting someone. I weirdly hope it's Erin Bates, they both seemed interested in each other in a very shy way.

If there was a Bates/Duggar courtship in the works there's no way the show would have been cancelled. They would have milked the shit out of that!

I think that these "cameos" of the kids are almost a way of testing the waters for a spinoff. Whichever kid gets the highest screen points has the potential for a spinoff - and a courtship.

Im sure Michelle would love to know who Jennifer is.....as far as she knows, she does not know anyone called Jennifer.

Wouldnt it be hilarious if Jennifer is JimBobs second wife, and he had another pile of kids with her, and that was how little Jennifer got her name.

Nope, Jchelle doesn't know anybody named Jennifer, especially not the little girl she gave birth to several years ago.

It seemed to me that Josiah was the only Duggar not thrilled about Jchelle's pregnancy with Jubilee. Grandma looked none too happy upon hearing the news, too.

does it seem to anyone that 14 loads of laundry a day is TLC math? I mean I do like one load every 7 days.... 19 people? I'd assume 2 loads a day + 1 of sheets for the younger kids + 2-3 for everyone's sheets per week... I dunno.

I think the loads of laundry is exaggerated too, like most of the popups on the show. I do 4-5 loads a week for 3 people. 19 people, I'd guess 4-5 loads a day?

Mack telling Anna "Don't pet me!" put a huge smile on my face. Sad that her sassy attitude will go away as she gets older if the continue to stay in IBLP.

Mack telling Anna "Don't pet me!" put a huge smile on my face. Sad that her sassy attitude will go away as she gets older if the continue to stay in IBLP.

That line was great.

Also I had no idea they sold so much food at bowling allies. Seriously at the one we went to growing up, I'm pretty sure it was just fries and pizza.

Oh yeah - Josh's talking head about Michelle forgetting her socks to bowling. The "watching paint dry" and "grass grow" comments were actually an understatement. Rather than watch Michelle realize she has no socks, we get to hear all about how that happened from her eldest child.

Odd outing for the Duggars, though, in the sense that it's just the Duggar parents with Josh's family, while the Kellers are supposed to be the whole family but the father wasn't well enough to go. Very quiet without nineteen kids in the same place!

Those cats don't stand a damn chance.

Edited because I do know that an apostrophe does not mean "Look out! An 's' is coming!"

Jana just compared them to kids. Golden.

Oh dear God. They are keeping them in a jug.

Edited because I do know that an apostrophe does not mean "Look out! An 's' is coming!"

I love how J and A excused the last cat disappearing by saying "they assume it found a home with a neighbor." No you dumbass Duggars you sent an indoor cat to live outdoors and it most likely got killed by another animal or run over by a car. Then they get another cat! These people have no business having pets.

I kind of think the season will end with Anna announcing a pregnancy. Maybe that's why Joshie shrugged his shoulders when asked about it, he didn't want to let the cat out of the bag too son. But that's the only way they are getting another season because I don't see Michelle getting preggers again and I really doubt any courtships are going on.

I didn't watch the episodes (decided to read a heathen book instead). But how can Michelle pick up a bowling ball and bowl, with her bad back, if she can't even pick up one of her toddlers or help Grandma with laundry?

Guest Anonymous

I love how J and A excused the last cat disappearing by saying "they assume it found a home with a neighbor." No you dumbass Duggars you sent an indoor cat to live outdoors and it most likely got killed by another animal or run over by a car. Then they get another cat! These people have no business having pets.

Is it too much to hope, that these kittens are rabid?

Ah, those poor kitties! I just want to love on them and take care of them. I really do hope they got up during the night to feed and help them use the bathroom during the night. I had to do it with my cat who's now 8, (and i was in school at the time). I'd have him in the bed with me so i'd hear him when he'd cry to be fed, although sometimes he's just jump on my face! :lol:

I must have missed the bowling? I just saw the kittens and them cleaning up that rental house.

eta: that must have been on the first episode? I haven't watched that one yet. oops.

No doubt that's what happened. I kind of joking said that it had probably escaped the first chance it got.

Guest Anonymous

Never mind cats, these wankers have no business having responsibility for anything more complicated than an amoeba.

Lots of people are complaining on the 19K&C FB page about the way the kittens were treated. If enough people complain, will TLC make them disappear in subsequent airings, like the Bates family horses?

ETA: Spoke too soon, there's this gem:

Tina Bensley Lough

To all the ppl who say josh and anna are irresponsible for letting their cat outside to live. LOTS of ppl let their cats out. otherwise there wouldnt ever be such a thing as inside cat or outside cat. i personally keep my cat indoors but to each their own. if your so worried about cats being outside do something about it. go to the supreme court and make it a law that cats are to never live outside. unless you can make america in a whole do that then you need to shut up about what an individual does!!!

Moral of the day: If you can't make every single person conform to what you want, then you are not allowed to complain about anything.

Archived