IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

If the kitties last long enough, will the Duggars neuter them.

god will open and close their wombs as needed.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Michelle volunteered at an animal shelter, and she still thinks over population is a myth?

You'd think a few synapses would connect...

They could only connect if she has any left, which I doubt.

If that house they are renovating goes to John David, Josh will be PISSED. AS. HELL.

Imagine if Joshie whines to Daddy that he has a family and needs the bigger house more than JD, and Jim Bob replies that if he has the money, it's his. Wouldn't that be a lesson about blowing money on fast food and toys?

Thoughts on the bowling episode first:

1. Mrs. Keller's glasses!!! Hello, Interlochen Florida LIONS CLUB??? We need an eye wear intervention!

2. How many times do J/M need to kiss blech!

3. Kittens were cute.

4. Even tho it was for the cameras it WAS nice to see J/M spending a tiny bit of time with "just" Josh's family.

5. Josh and Anna are showing some lessons learned from their own upbringing which is good--PRAISE helps and trying to keep praising Mac too. That's great. Yes, there's still "training" but in lesser ways every parent does train only we say "teach"Every child (at least should be taught) is told to be gentle with baby animals, we just don't necessarily "practice" this "skill."

6. I hope the Keller's retirement account benefits from the show.

7. Josh at the car lot.........what an idiot. Glad he has guys who DO their jobs.

Did anyone notice the huge gut on Josh? Instead of play with his toy plane he needs to 1: work and 2: when he's not working walk around the car lot a little.

The kittens/trashed out house Episode thoughts:

1. Michelle seemed so happy to have animals around. (FU to Gothard and no pets????)

2. The kids seemed so happy to have animals around to love on.

3. John David is 1000% more of a man than big brother Joshie.

4. Don't laugh at scrap metal--my son took stuff there on a job and had the stuff been his he'd have earned more than 3 months at McDs--not bad for a teen. But many items require a contractors license to sell.

5. Loved Grandma's "is there a washer and drier."

I DO wish I had the kind of brain who thinks of doing the kind of deal John got on his house. I'd never have thought of that. But a house paid for at age 22? If I could go back in time, I'd clear that lot with my bare hands!

The cats won't fair well. At all. They will be forgotten, let outside and allowed to roam free, to get into trouble, hurt wildlife, breed, and then probably die on the roads around their houses if not just add to the problems of feral cats, over population and other issues that these ignorant dumbfucks hadn't even thought of, and probably think are Myths! While they pray and leave it up the Lord to take care of!

They really make me sick, and this has confirmed everything and more of what I have known and suspected about them for some time. I really just hope their leg-humpers can take some notice and realize. But I doubt it. These guys could literally sacrifice kittens to God on an alter, and they would think they were still the best thing since the sacramental grape juice!

Seriously, if you can't take care of a cat properly, by feeding it, giving it what it needs, and protecting it, while being diligent to prevent any issues it has, or at the very least NOT contributing to problems already existing to the species and world. What makes people think they can raise children decently or any better? Its just insane to me!

They need to go into a shelter for a day and hear the stories from staff and learn what their ignorance is doing to contribute to the massive cat problems around. :-( :cry:

This. I nearly cried. I'm a crazy cat lady -- mama to three little fuzzballs -- and it breaks my heart when they leave cats outside. I can't even look at neighbors who let them sit on the porch. Kitties should be safe and warm and loved and inside as a part of the family. If it was up to me (and if my other half would allow it) I'd bring in half a dozen strays to live with us. He went to the shelter himself to get our latest kitty, Gilda. I just can't bear going inside. I want to bring them all home.

I haven't seen the episode. But on TWOP, the posters have been saying that Michelle told the kids to put the kittens 'to bed' in a covered jug. Wrapped in paper towels.

Johanna and Jackson were also spotted cleaning the kittens' litter box with their bare hands.

I haven't seen the episode. But on TWOP, the posters have been saying that Michelle told the kids to put the kittens 'to bed' in a covered jug. Wrapped in paper towels.

Johanna and Jackson were also spotted cleaning the kittens' litter box with their bare hands.

They dumped the box of litter into the dumpster and then scraped the bottom with sticks. Yes, barehanded, but I was more concerned about the fact that they seemed to just leave the boxes for a few days or so and then empty them and put fresh litter in. If they would scoop the solids out, they wouldn't have to change litter so often.

They dumped the box of litter into the dumpster and then scraped the bottom with sticks. Yes, barehanded, but I was more concerned about the fact that they seemed to just leave the boxes for a few days or so and then empty them and put fresh litter in. If they would scoop the solids out, they wouldn't have to change litter so often.

No worries the kittens are with "friends with a farm" by now anyway. Hopefully someone older made them wash their hands.

About the "jug" of kittens--there was a pop-up that said the vet recommended it to keep them warm??????

I have to wait until the episodes come up on YouTube. Please tell me that "jug" means something different to Americans than it does to Canadians. How the fuck - and WHY - would one put kittens into a JUG???

The "jug" looked more like a large vase-ish thing with tall, straight sides. It didn't look like, say, a cider jug, and I don't recall there being a lid involved. The paper towels seemed like they were just for wrapping around them while they were being fed? I may just be talking out of my ass, though, as I've already deleted the episodes from my DVR.

I have to wait until the episodes come up on YouTube. Please tell me that "jug" means something different to Americans than it does to Canadians. How the fuck - and WHY - would one put kittens into a JUG???

They're up on YouTube.

The jug was a large (gallon sized?) plastic Rubbermaid juice container. It had a lid with a strainer. There was a spout, so some air got in. Enough for 2-3 kittens? I doubt it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if PETA got wind of this.

TLC really is throwing them under the bus this year.

Last night really make me think Josh really does nothing. He goes into work late, plays with a toy airplane, and then seemed clueless about the trade in. He gets the value of the trade in based on mileage and checking the oil ? He doesn't have his on site mechanicthat he mentioned he employees take a test dive or check out the car before he gives a trade in value? Josh also clearly mentioned making payments. I guess he likes others to have evil debt.

I just do not understand how he can do so little and have employees and not be in the red. I could see if Josh managed the lot and had commission only employees that he 1099'd. Last night he said on top of full time manager RD, he has several mechanics and detailers. They can't all be commission only? If he has mechanics then he must have to have workmans comp and pay employment taxes. That just seems like so much money. I know for my husband's business when there were 3 employees for all insurance and taxes cost over $8k a month.

Josh just looked like a mess last night. Homeschooled, college or whatever, take some pride in what your current profession is. He didn't seem to act or present himself like a business owner. If cars=life (or whatever he had on twitter) then he needs to study up on the industry. Instead of making fun of the new subuaru delearship, he should take the owner out to the marketplace grill for lunch and learn about the brand because someday he might get a trade in.

I feel so bad for those baby kittens. They are really little, and according to the parentable that Michelle wrote, they researched how to care for such young kittens before they did anything. But my heart broke when those little babies were crying and trying to climb up the sides of that jug and Michelle just put the lid on it without even thinking about it.

Also noticed Michelle talking about the kittens and saying "you basically burp them just like a real baby".

Nice pair of moobs Josh has going there. Maybe he should stick to button-down shirts with a t-shirt underneath. The red Adidas polo did him no favours.

I'll be willing to bet his detailers are not salaried, but paid by the vehicle. Since he doesn't have new cars coming in every day, he wouldn't have to have them there all the time. He may go on about immigration, but I wouldn't put it past him to take advantage of the undocumented workers in his area if it helps his bottom line.

2wqsaxu.jpg

This is the exact Rubbermaid pitcher Michelle used.

That scene convinced me she's a fucking fruit loop. A small cardboard box and two old towels didn't occur to the MOTY? She takes care of a special needs child?

Shit.

Thoughts on the bowling episode first:

1. Mrs. Keller's glasses!!! Hello, Interlochen Florida LIONS CLUB??? We need an eye wear intervention!

2. How many times do J/M need to kiss blech!

3. Kittens were cute.

4. Even tho it was for the cameras it WAS nice to see J/M spending a tiny bit of time with "just" Josh's family.

5. Josh and Anna are showing some lessons learned from their own upbringing which is good--PRAISE helps and trying to keep praising Mac too. That's great. Yes, there's still "training" but in lesser ways every parent does train only we say "teach"Every child (at least should be taught) is told to be gentle with baby animals, we just don't necessarily "practice" this "skill."

6. I hope the Keller's retirement account benefits from the show.

7. Josh at the car lot.........what an idiot. Glad he has guys who DO their jobs.

Agree! But I still think that her glasses look a little bit better than the ones she had before...

Kellerglasses.png

Nice pair of moobs Josh has going there. Maybe he should stick to button-down shirts with a t-shirt underneath. The red Adidas polo did him no favours.

I'll be willing to bet his detailers are not salaried, but paid by the vehicle. Since he doesn't have new cars coming in every day, he wouldn't have to have them there all the time. He may go on about immigration, but I wouldn't put it past him to take advantage of the undocumented workers in his area if it helps his bottom line.

This!

I think he likes to say "I have 6 or 7 people working for ME" because it makes him feel so important and businessman-like. :lol:

Watching the kittens vid, LOL'd when Johannah said "The reason we didn't give the kittens a J'name was because we couldn't come up with another J'name..."

How many freaking clips of Josie yelling "KITTY CAT!" do you need? If she's not developmentally delayed don't make her look like she is!

Oh and re:popup that says "Vets recommend keeping kittens warm by putting them in an enclosed space" This means a freaking CARDBOARD BOX, not a freaking pitcher! wtf? And putting the lid on the jug DOES NOT WORK to nurse anything back to health, whatever's in there will suffocate! Seriously, wtf? And why wouldn't old hand towels work for them, why paper towels?

2wqsaxu.jpg

This is the exact Rubbermaid pitcher Michelle used.

That scene convinced me she's a fucking fruit loop. A small cardboard box and two old towels didn't occur to the MOTY? She takes care of a special needs child?

Shit.

I'm a horrible person - that picture cracked me up. It gave me flashbacks to when GirlKay was 3 or 4; she loved kittens, a little TOO much. We called her Elmira (after the insane animal-crazy kid from Animaniacs); she had a terrible habit of trying to stuff kittens into tiny containers to carry around, and that jug would have been right up her alley.

But seriously - WTF??? Who would ever imagine (other than a 3 year old) that a jug might be a logical place to put a kitten? Poor cats. :cry:

This!

I think he likes to say "I have 6 or 7 people working for ME" because it makes him feel so important and businessman-like. :lol:

Just watched the episodes. Thanks for uploading them on youtube.

Well, he said, "I have 4 or 5 people working for me" and I kept thinking, "you don't know how many people you have working for you exactly? It's not like you're running a fortune 50 company with thousands of employees."

Also, the guy trying to trade in his vehicle, we don't know if he actually traded his car at Josh's lot. It seemed he was trying to be very polite (to be on camera?) about thinking about bringing his car in for a trade in. If it were such a good deal, I would think the guy would have gone ahead and traded his car in, instead of driving off. I would have done the same and said basically what that guy said, which is, "I'll come back tomorrow" and not meant it, just to leave and not be harassed or pressured into a sale.

I also could have done a lot less with the bowling. I did realize, at that point, that Josh likes how he looks in red/burgundy. He has the same things on in every episode this season.

Oh those poor kittens! In a freaking Rubbermaid jug that is supposed to be used for drinks, not kittens! And Michelle's eyes and facial expressions at the vet, when they were discussing that one kitten's tail, was just scary. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head and she had a wicked glassy stare going on. And why were Johannah and Jackson cleaning the litter box with a stick and their bare hands? Was Jim Boob too cheap to get a litter scoop? I also was appalled that all those kittens seemed to share that one box. So very unsanitary. And what was up with wrapping them in paper towels? I sure hope some animal rights group in their area really gets onto Boob and Michelle.

And Jim Boob needs to stop forcing Josiah to come along on these "manly" work trips.

I'm a horrible person - that picture cracked me up. It gave me flashbacks to when GirlKay was 3 or 4; she loved kittens, a little TOO much. We called her Elmira (after the insane animal-crazy kid from Animaniacs); she had a terrible habit of trying to stuff kittens into tiny containers to carry around, and that jug would have been right up her alley.

But seriously - WTF??? Who would ever imagine (other than a 3 year old) that a jug might be a logical place to put a kitten? Poor cats. :cry:

It is TINY TOONS. *flounces in huff* :lol:

Archived