IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Looks like Smuggar is accompanying Anna in the voting booth again. Technically, that's illegal, unless you are disabled or requiring assistance.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And...

The obligatory voting photos, complete with ballots, are up!

Everyone take a drink!

Also rampant speculation that Anna is pregnant. Those leghumpers have no boundaries. Yes, we speculate here, but we don't flat out ask her if she is expecting. They do.

Here we go again!

f6f6c164284e11e2984822000a1f9707_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Voting time! #electionday @mackynziesmom 56min

[ @ ] _sarah_elizabeth_guillory U go anna 53min

[ @ ] mrs_mamahoward Your so pretty! 50min

[ @ ] apleyaday Is Anna expecting? 41min

[ @ ] audie_1d_123 Is Anna expecting?? @joshduggar 37min

[ @ ] louw22 @apleyaday sure looks like it to me? 37min

[ @ ] cassielgun Yes I think she is..but they won't announce anything until they know they are in the safe zone. 34min

[ @ ] alisaw74 That looks like a maternity shirt....she does have that look too! 29min

[ @ ] _sarah_elizabeth_guillory R u Anna @mackynziesmom 29min

[ @ ] apleyaday @cassielgun it'd be awesome! 28min

158a81e4285211e2a7ed22000a1f8f24_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Mackynzie voted today! (pushed the voting machine button for her daddy!) #voting #electionday 34min

[ @ ] katehughey_ Last time I checked Romney was ahead by 1% @joshduggar Let's go Romney!!!! 33min

[ @ ] _sarah_elizabeth_guillory Did u vote for Romney @joshduggar 32min

[ @ ] heyamberjoyce So cute! 29min

[ @ ] alex_marie06 I can almost guarantee you he did haha. @_sarah_elizabeth_guillory 27min

[ @ ] alyssa_marie_gulledge @katehughey_ What site are you using? Thanks! :) 26min

[ @ ] sneakerdoll Whatever 24min

[ @ ] emilyincool GO ROMNEY!!! 19min

[ @ ] okaysh Good job voting Mackynzie! Congratulations on being a responsible citizen! :) @mackynziesmom 19min

[ @ ] mrs_mamahoward :-) good girl! 16min

[ @ ] skirtgurl24 And 1.2.3 Go here goes all the bad comments on a little girl voting and how bad a dad he is! 7min

Aaand the money shot!

eabef9ce285411e2a95722000a9f09e9_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar My 2012 Presidential Vote! #RomneyRyan2012 @MittRomney @PaulRyanVP 10min

[ @ ] ashleya1231 Not sure about your state but in some states it's illegal to take pictures of your ballot. Might want to look into that. 8min

[ @ ] qtrtator2012 I agree! 7min

[ @ ] apleyaday That's a rumor. 6min

Aaaand commence renewed rumours that Anna is pregnant again. She actually looks slimmer to me than usual, although it does look like she's wearing maternity clothes. Still, I'll believe it when they announce it.

I feel bad for Anna either way. She looks absolutely exhausted in every picture I see of her. I know she has two toddlers, but living with a husband like Josh can't be easy.

I dont think Josh likes John that much, because theres no mention of him, although maybe its jealousy, cause Josh always wanted a career in politics.

And dont these people know its rude to ask women if they are pregnant, whether its only a tiny bump or whether they look like theyre 9 months pregnant with twins.

Wouldnt it be funny if MacKynzie voted for a candidate Josh didnt want to win

Josh's FB status from today.

Good morning! Election Day is finally here! Washington County Arkansas, you have clear choices in many races. I want to point out two for certain.

I talked with two local Democrat candidates for county office who tried to convince me they were "conservative" like myself and worthy of their support. So, I decided since the were declaring independence from their party I'd ask them a simple question.

My Question: "Who are you voting for for President?" Their answer...I still haven't received an answer! (Maybe Barack Obama?)

So today, VOTE AGAINST Dan Cypert (County Assessor) & Mona Piazza (Circuit Clerk) unless you want to see the trouble at the top level mirrored at the local level of our ever-growing-government.

On the other side we have a two men who have proven their conservative values who are the ideal leaders for our county.

Re-elect County Assessor Jeff Williams, who has consistently stood for saving our tax dollars and cutting waste in his office. He's not afraid to take on government abuse & waste...and he's proven it.

Kyle Sylvester for Circuit Clerk is an easy choice. The Circuit Clerk salary is roughly $80,000 per year, but on top of that they personally get to take home 10% of all fees collected in their official office, which can exceed an ADDITIONAL $100,000+ on top of their salary, raising their personal annual take home pay up to $180,000+ in one year!?!?! Kyle Sylvester has promised that he will NOT ACCEPT the extra fees, instead giving that money back to us, the taxpayers! That's a clear distinction from his opponent...who wouldn't promise anything remotely close to that.

Oh, as for who they're supporting for President? Without hesitation, Mitt Romney!

Please tell your friends to Vote Today! Jeff Williams for County Assessor & Kyle Sylvester for Circuit Clerk!

I'm guessing that his ability to control instagram was lacking so he's in the process of switching over to FB where he can ban us. He already has 1100 friends...

Looks like Smuggar is accompanying Anna in the voting booth again. Technically, that's illegal, unless you are disabled or requiring assistance.

I thought of you all in FJ because as I was at the voting booth, my fiance came (he went separately) into the polling place and as he headed for our precinct line, he tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Bebe" (our nickname for each other). I panicked for a second, thinking, "Don't throw him out! He didnt look at my vote!"

LOL!

Boy, does Anna look exhausted or what?

I'm guessing that his ability to control instagram was lacking so he's in the process of switching over to FB where he can ban us. He already has 1100 friends...

Okay, there are so many things wrong with Josh's above FB statement... I wont even go into it. Geesh, and btw, $180K is NOT like a HUGE salary. I mean, okay, it's more than I make. But Josh is making that sound like the guy's sucking in 1M a year or something.

Also. Curcuit Court Clerk is kind of not a very powerful position....

I dont think Josh likes John that much, because theres no mention of him, although maybe its jealousy, cause Josh always wanted a career in politics.

And dont these people know its rude to ask women if they are pregnant, whether its only a tiny bump or whether they look like theyre 9 months pregnant with twins.

Wouldnt it be funny if MacKynzie voted for a candidate Josh didnt want to win

Perhaps but I voted at the same kind of machine today and it makes you confirm your vote and gives you an option to edit before pressing the vote button.

Its amazing that a liberal like Bill Clinton once governed the state of Arkansas.

Its also amazing that despite voting against their interests the Smugglys will win if their candidate loses. They are the kind of people who have the most to lose if Romney is elected. After all, they will need that socialized medicine that they hate so much. And those child tax credits that Romney wanted to take away. And once the TLC money stops flowing and the car business finally goes under the evil government will probably be keeping a roof over their heads.

I'd be shocked as hell if Josh wrote that himself. It's coherent and grammar/punctuation stuff like the question mark inside the quotation marks, the use of ellipses, correct hyphenation are all issues a middle schooler or high school student might have. I'm guessing he would too. Also, there's math.

Perhaps but I voted at the same kind of machine today and it makes you confirm your vote and gives you an option to edit before pressing the vote button.

Its amazing that a liberal like Bill Clinton once governed the state of Arkansas.

Its also amazing that despite voting against their interests the Smugglys will win if their candidate loses. They are the kind of people who have the most to lose if Romney is elected. After all, they will need that socialized medicine that they hate so much. And those child tax credits that Romney wanted to take away. And once the TLC money stops flowing and the car business finally goes under the evil government will probably be keeping a roof over their heads.

But, but...ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE!!!

But, but...ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE!!!

Well, I figure that they will never meet a Gay person (and be aware of it) in podunk AK... especially since they limit their interaction with people to such a degree. And I'd bet, without hesitation, that if Mack came home 14 years from now knocked up that they'd be at the nearest abortion clinic that week.

I often wonder if they haven't worked with homosexuals when they are working with TLC or on the Today Show. I know its a stereotype, but its sorta accurate, a lot of hairdressers and makeup stylists are gay. They must get their makeup done when they are on the Today show otherwise their features wouldn't show up under the lights. Can you imagine the composure one would have to muster when your job is to make someone who hates you look nice? The self control they must have to employ when they know they are styling the makeup of someone who has worked actively to limit their rights and who sits there smugly while basking in all of that hate.

Well, I figure that they will never meet a Gay person (and be aware of it) in podunk AK... especially since they limit their interaction with people to such a degree. And I'd bet, without hesitation, that if Mack came home 14 years from now knocked up that they'd be at the nearest abortion clinic that week.

I often wonder if they haven't worked with homosexuals when they are working with TLC or on the Today Show. I know its a stereotype, but its sorta accurate, a lot of hairdressers and makeup stylists are gay. They must get their makeup done when they are on the Today show otherwise their features wouldn't show up under the lights. Can you imagine the composure one would have to muster when your job is to make someone who hates you look nice? The self control they must have to employ when they know they are styling the makeup of someone who has worked actively to limit their rights and who sits there smugly while basking in all of that hate.

I've honestly never thought of that. I don't think I could have the self control. "oops! the curling iron slipped!"

That'd make the coolest edible log cabin.

my niece and i did that with pretzel rod logs, peanut butter for mortar, a graham cracker house to build it on and oreo halves for shingles when she was like 10. it was the bomb. we plan to make another this year with her son. they make pretzel squares now so the windows will be easy.

now back to your originally scheduled program.

a7c5d946285711e2871d22000a1f92db_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Vote today! Support my friends @KyleSylvester for Washington County Circuit Clerk and Re-elect Jeff Williams for County Assessor! #vote #election #washingtoncounty 27min

[ @ ] dumbos14 Mr. Duggar u r a goo role model. 16min

This is totally a FU FJ pic. OOOHHH and a collage!?! All FANCY and shit! :drool:

◦Ark. Code § 7-1-103(a)(22) prohibits "any ... person in or out of this state in any primary, general, or special election in this state" from "divulg[ing] to any person the results of any votes cast for any candidate or on any issue in the election until after the closing of the polls on the day of the election."

I don't think taking a photo of your ballot is expressly prohibited in AR, but there is room for deciphering the law, for sure.

Hmm, I don't see him endorsing his brother in that little epistle.

I was just going to post that. Interestingly, when I posed the theory that Smugs isn't really close to any of his siblings and may foster jealousy for JD, who didn't have to be set up with a house or business (well, tangentially in the latter case since he tows wreckers for Smugs and IIRC, Boob owned the trucks). It must KILL him that JD is doing what Gothard men are supposed to do, but he got handouts, knows it, and basically lives a lie.

I think that the emotional weight of denying his failures as he parades around like a puffed peacock would drive anyone to self-abusive behaviors.

Off to FB to see if he'll friend me before election day is over. :dance:

I wish someone would clamp down on Josh for the continued voting booth photos.

Something about that is super irritating to me.

I wish someone would clamp down on Josh for the continued voting booth photos.

Something about that is super irritating to me.

Josh claims it's perfectly legal.....

j_l_d It's illegal to take pictures of the ballot

joshduggar @j_l_d Actually it's not. Checked with election commission and its perfectly legal here! Thanks for the concern! 1h

From Josh's twitter:

Josh Duggar

@joshduggar

They asked for ID when I voted, then clarified that I didn't have to have an ID to vote. They asked 4 my address & DOB. Sounds easy 4 fraud!

Etta â€@cheeryhomemaker

@joshduggar They didn't even ask me to verify my DOB. Just my address!

Etta â€@cheeryhomemaker

@joshduggar I still have a valid DL in MO. I'm sure I could've gone to my hometown and voted again!

DrewLyndaCipriani â€@LoupDeDrew

@joshduggar my daughter voted early on Saturday, yet her name was still in the voter tickets. Looked easy for fraud. We weren't IDed either

Skrodzki Family â€@tskrodzki

@joshduggar I showed nothing asked my last name and handed me a ballot

April Boan â€@AnnabellesMom8

@joshduggar wouldn't even look at my Id handed it right back

Samantha â€@skc0602

@joshduggar in the uk we get almost no voter fraud and we don't ask for ID. Our challenge is getting people to vote !

Profran â€@ProfranRoach

@joshduggar that's whats going to happen in NY being Gov. Cuomo said we can vote anywhere! :(

So, he's annoyed at being asked for ID when it isn't required, but thinks asking for name and birthday is "easy for fraud?" And his leghumpers are upset at the possibility of (mythical) in-person voter fraud instead of being glad for fewer hassles? And who the FUCK would be upset over the NY governor allowing storm-ravaged citizens more flexibility in voting?

Archived