IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

These people are insane. The Republicans lost the election in large part because they were perceived as being too radical and extreme, even with Romney at the helm. If they want to start winning again, no way are they going to nominate someone like Santorum; and if they do, they haven't learned anything, and they'd better get used to losing.

They really believe that there is some silent majority of people in America who support institutionalized homophobia, sexism, racism, eliminating women's rights, criminalizing abortion and birth control, and turning the United States into a theocracy. They have been proven wrong. The pipe dream is over. Josh, you and your family are ignorant fringe extremists. You surround yourself with like-minded people, but in truth you have no power or influence. The people have spoken, and they have spoken against your insanity. Now please, go away.

Can we pay for a billboard of this in Arkansas?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we pay for a billboard of this in Arkansas?

There's always Kickstarter... :lol:

ETA: Holy shit, Page 100. Hello, Part 6!

There's always Kickstarter... :lol:

ETA: Holy shit, Page 100. Hello, Part 6!

Targeted billboards to annoy fundie "celebrities". Can you imagine if Josh or Doug Phillips is a tool had to drive past a billboard reminding them of why Romney lost every day on their way to work?

Josh doesn't care that Romney lost, though. He wasn't conservative enough for Republicans, and Josh has been saying so since the primaries. :D

Someone more enterprising than I should compile Josh's pro- and anti-Romney tweets and posts into a single graphic at some point...

I just noticed this on Smuggars FB.

Homeschool

Class of 2004 · Chewelah, Washington

My parents are the best!

What does WA have to do with his SODRT?

That "homemade" tortilla looked suspiciously like Tortilla Land to me. You may cook them at home, but it isn't "from scratch", which is what I would call "homemade". But hey, these are the Duggars.

I think Josh considers anything that doesn't come from a drive-thru to be "healthy". I give this healthy phase 3 days max.

Dumbass also just had to make a snarky remark about the stock market. Cause we all know that anyone who has box labelled "cash" in his closet is a financial guru.

That "homemade" tortilla looked suspiciously like Tortilla Land to me. You may cook them at home, but it isn't "from scratch", which is what I would call "homemade". But hey, these are the Duggars.

I think Josh considers anything that doesn't come from a drive-thru to be "healthy". I give this healthy phase 3 days max.

Dumbass also just had to make a snarky remark about the stock market. Cause we all know that anyone who has box labelled "cash" in his closet is a financial guru.

Was he commenting about how the stock market was down this morning? It was down this morning due to the European markets being down, not the election. What an idiot Smuggar is!

You'd think that they might use real plates since they (well, Anna) have to wash up the pans they used to make the quesadillas.

Was he commenting about how the stock market was down this morning? It was down this morning due to the European markets being down, not the election. What an idiot Smuggar is!

You'd think that they might use real plates since they (well, Anna) have to wash up the pans they used to make the quesadillas.

Not if she microwaved them in the boxes they came in. Mac is probably on kitchen cleanup by now, and they are trying to make it easier on her like the loving parents they are. Anna has a degree in child development from a Christian diploma mill, she knows you can't expect a three year old to wash up crockery!

1000 tweets in 24 hours? Assume he is asleep for 6 hours. 18 hours / 1000 tweets = 56 tweets an hour or nearly one a minute! Is Smugs serious? Does he really have this much to tell the world? I'm worried he may not have had time to practice flying his toy helicopter with all that tweeting....

I hardly ever look at my twitter feed, but I'm off to check it out now. What on earth could he have been saying? Do retweets count towards your daily limit?

Not if she microwaved them in the boxes they came in. Mac is probably on kitchen cleanup by now, and they are trying to make it easier on her like the loving parents they are. Anna has a degree in child development from a Christian diploma mill, she knows you can't expect a three year old to wash up crockery!

I didn't think of microwaved stuff. You mean, I could have called that Healthy Choice four cheese marinara I had the other night homemade 'cause I nuked it in the kitchen? I did that so I could get to the Dems Election Watch party a little earlier and so I'd have some food in my tummy to soak up the beer. I actually cooked this evening on the stove. I made stew with Gardein beefless tips.

I didn't think of microwaved stuff. You mean, I could have called that Healthy Choice four cheese marinara I had the other night homemade 'cause I nuked it in the kitchen? I did that so I could get to the Dems Election Watch party a little earlier and so I'd have some food in my tummy to soak up the beer. I actually cooked this evening on the stove. I made stew with Gardein beefless tips.

Chef Anna was the one who called the boiled frozen string beans she fed to her kid 'fresh'. No Anna, frozen and fresh don't mean the same thing.

These people are insane. The Republicans lost the election in large part because they were perceived as being too radical and extreme, even with Romney at the helm. If they want to start winning again, no way are they going to nominate someone like Santorum; and if they do, they haven't learned anything, and they'd better get used to losing.

They really believe that there is some silent majority of people in America who support institutionalized homophobia, sexism, racism, eliminating women's rights, criminalizing abortion and birth control, and turning the United States into a theocracy. They have been proven wrong. The pipe dream is over. Josh, you and your family are ignorant fringe extremists. You surround yourself with like-minded people, but in truth you have no power or influence. The people have spoken, and they have spoken against your insanity. Now please, go away.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Josh Duggar

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.â€

― Alexis de Tocqueville

:roll: Call me overly optimistic, but I don't think our society is doomed to become a dictatorship. But its funny how if things went the way he wanted, he wouldn't call it a dictatorship, would he?

I really hate it when self-styled conservatives see a quote like the Tocqueville one on the intertubes and think that they are then experts on the history of democracy. :?

If I were Josh, I'd be more concerned about the collapse of his family when his father runs out of businesses to hand his purposely undereducated sons.

Guest Anonymous

:roll: Call me overly optimistic, but I don't think our society is doomed to become a dictatorship. But its funny how if things went the way he wanted, he wouldn't call it a dictatorship, would he?

How/when the hell did he ever hear of Alexis de Tocqueville?

How/when the hell did he ever hear of Alexis de Tocqueville?

He probably copied it from someone's website or twitter feed or something. There is no way he ever learned about de Tocqueville in home school. Honestly, can you imagine Michelle even attempting to pronounce it? Its like when Botkins quoted Margaret Atwood on their site. Its just a random quote. No way that either Joshie or other uneducated fundies could even be bothered to look up the people they are quoting on wikipedia.

He probably copied it from someone's website or twitter feed or something. There is no way he ever learned about de Tocqueville in home school. Honestly, can you imagine Michelle even attempting to pronounce it? Its like when Botkins quoted Margaret Atwood on their site. Its just a random quote. No way that either Joshie or other uneducated fundies could even be bothered to look up the people they are quoting on wikipedia.

Agreed. No way in hell has he read anything that is considered "literature." Hey smugs, this site has some more quotes you can use to pretend you're literate

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/ ... ocqueville

Chef Anna was the one who called the boiled frozen string beans she fed to her kid 'fresh'. No Anna, frozen and fresh don't mean the same thing.

it's true but at the same time nutritionist say frozen veggies are good.

I love how he has a post up: water+lemon = dieting. And then a pic of a quesadilla. It's a lot of carbs, and I don't see much veggies. Now I recognize that it's important to be eating stuff you like while trying to lose weight... but yeah. Please go to a dietician!!!!

Yes wendysparkles, I would be worried about the collapse of MY family if I was sending out x number of tweets per hr. Smuggar should start with the overall emotional and physical health of his own family and go from there instead of copying quotes about democracy from people he's never heard of.

Did anyone see this comment from one of his facebook followers, relating to the sunday liquor vote?

Barbara Lester: If they close down every liquor store in the US and have it fixed so that a doctor has to write a prescription for it then we would have less drunks on the road. other than the ones that make the moonshine then the cops could focus on catching those making it.

I just want to point it out because it made me laugh so much. America has already tried that, Barbara, and it turned out horrifically. You know, with people easily getting alcohol anyway AND the mafia getting filthy rich. That's what we need, a new black market for something that, compared to other drugs, is unparalleled in consumer demand. (Also, like the person commenting after her, what the hell would a doctor prescribed alcohol for? As far as I'm aware it has no health benefits whatsoever.)

Archived