IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is going a bit off-topic another fundie who is probably butt-hurt right now is Mormon mommy blogger Stephanie Nielsen.

Isn't it glorious? Surely I'm not the only one humming the schandefreude song.

"Josh Duggar

Romney-Ryan was not conservative enough to earn support of the Right. That's why most of us wanted anyone but Romney in primaries. #election"

:roll:

You're a political genius Smugs! :lol:

I don't know if you guys can see it but it's his status update

<>

Ha, if Romney did win the election, he would have put #truerepublican #conservative hashtags on twitter. Love how he was anti-Romney, then for-Romney and now he's getting defensive that he knew Romney wouldn't win since he wasn't conservative enough.

It's not just Josh, it's every other republicans out there. This is the fourth time I have seen a status on how Romney wasn't conservative enough, yet an hour ago, they were screaming for Romney to win.

Yup it is. The Niester thought Mittens was hot shit. NieNie posted this on her instagram.

2qusopy.jpg

NieNie lives in fucking Utah, not surprising that Mittens would win in mock school election there. I'm going to lurk on GOMI later to see what people are saying about NieNie.

This is going a bit off-topic another fundie who is probably butt-hurt right now is Mormon mommy blogger Stephanie Nielsen.

I'm sure there are plenty of Mormon mommy bloggers who are butt-hurt now. It's going to be interesting reading those blogs tomorrow. Then again, Utah is such a theocracy that it's not surprising that Mitt won there.

I'm singing "butthurt fundies" to the tune of Spongebob Squarepants.

Josh Duggar flip-flops as badly as Mitt does.

Colbert just told Andrew Sullivan, " Romney wasn't conservative enough". :lol:

Now I have an image of Colbert stalking smugly's instagram for new material. I wonder if it's that Smugs is a caricature of Republicans, or that they're a caricature of themselves?

He's already endorsing Santorum for 2016.

fffffffffffffffffffffuck

Lol, I love how every candidate the Duggars touch turns to shit.

ETA: Aint nobody keeping sweet in that house tonight.

When he re-tweeted Trump losing his shit about the electoral college (when Mittens had a slight popular lead), I tweeted: *cough*2000*cough*

:angelic-halofell:

Save your money, Frothy. If the Duggars endorse you, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Frothy doesn't have a snowball's chance either way.

When he re-tweeted Trump losing his shit about the electoral college (when Mittens had a slight popular lead), I tweeted: *cough*2000*cough*

:angelic-halofell:

Popular vote numbers are still close. But, that dose not matter. Its all thanks to our founding fathers. They did not want mob rule so they created the electoral college.

Yup it is. The Niester thought Mittens was hot shit. NieNie posted this on her instagram.

2qusopy.jpg

NieNie lives in fucking Utah, not surprising that Mittens would win in mock school election there. I'm going to lurk on GOMI later to see what people are saying about NieNie.

There was a statewide mock election at private, public, and home schools here in Louisiana. Obama won. :D

I also think that if those I know who voted for Romney did more research about Mormonism, they would be turned off by a lot of it, such as the proxy baptisms for dead people and that they believe the Atonement didn't happen with Christ's death, or that they don't acknowledge Easter if it falls during their spring Conference weekend. By that, I mean they don't push back the Conference to the weekend after Easter.

Not exactly true. If Easter falls during Conference, it's really acknowledged. As in, all of the messages are usually extra Jesus-y. I had times in my childhood and youth when I would get a kick out of the fact that more people than usual were getting dressed up to go to church while I was in my jammies, eating myself stupid on Easter candy and watching what counted for church(Conference) on TV.

I kind of predict that with election being over, more ex-Mormons might come out and talk about the church more. If stuff like that happens, I can see some of the people who voted for Romney being annoyed about their votes. Like I said before, I doubt the Duggars have ever done any research on Mormonism.

I cant find it, but he posted a pic about alcohol sales on Sundays being up for vote. Well looks like the voters passed it, and there will indeed be alcohol sales in Springdale :)

Archived