IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So when Obama wins does this mean Smugly is going up north?

I volunteer to be his tour guide. "And this is where you go to buy sex toys."

I doubt Canada would want an uneducated, pompous, lazy, arrogrant know-it-all whose only claim to fame is his mother's uterus managed to birth 19 children.

I can hope that Josh grows up someday and sees that TLC will disappear (and the money and leghumpers). Or maybe he knows that, and that's why he is eating his depression.

I volunteer to be his tour guide. "And this is where you go to buy sex toys."

Well, Anna deserves to have some fun for a change, right? :whistle:

Jinger gets to go to the game while the boys stay home!?! What is this madness?!? :shock:

That pic totally looks like a dad out with his teenage daughter.

Smugs couldn't stand it in Alberta even. Calgary elected a Muslim mayor. A MUSLIM!!!!! Quick, the sky is falling onoooooooooooooz. Everyone is marrying their toasters!

True story. Mayor Nenshi is one of the coolest people in Canadian politics so clearly he and Smuggles will hate each other.

Maybe he'd like Toronto better. I think he and Rob Ford wear the same size. They could be bros who swap clothes.

w/r/t Smugs' mates, he'd be more comfortable hanging out on the battered Jersey Shore with a guy with whom he could share his love of the greasy-spoon: Chris Christie.

Then again, Christie praised Obama's response in NJ, so I probably have to retract that. He should actually stick to Arkansas and hang out with Fuckabee, if only to get tight with his dietitian.

PS: Bout time "Joan Holloway" showed her badass self on FJ. Welcome! :mrgreen:

Not sure where the edit button went, but it ain't where it's supposed to be.

Anywho, some twit twatted that Smuggar was at some event called Worldview tonight and said, "If we don't legislate morality, then we would end up legislating immorality." Jeebus tapdancing Christo, tea party

"get yer ebil gubmint out of my face" mantra aside, that statement doesn't even make sense. :doh:

Keep it up, Smugs. The more you show your ass, the quicker the world will dismiss you for the fool you are.

eta: the edit button showed up on this post, but still isn't on the last post. I thought Halloween was last week. :mrgreen:

Not sure where the edit button went, but it ain't where it's supposed to be.

Anywho, some twit twatted that Smuggar was at some event called Worldview tonight and said, "If we don't legislate morality, then we would end up legislating immorality." Jeebus tapdancing Christo, tea party

"get yer ebil gubmint out of my face" mantra aside, that statement doesn't even make sense. :doh:

Keep it up, Smugs. The more you show your ass, the quicker the world will dismiss you for the fool you are.

eta: the edit button showed up on this post, but still isn't on the last post. I thought Halloween was last week. :mrgreen:

There is only a ten minute edit window now.

Wow, that bitch shellywaskom who has all but taken over Josh's instagram page is a real piece of work.

Stereotypical ,holier than thou, hypocritical "Christian" prig. She just makes me want to smack her upside the head with her precious KJV bible.

Well, that bites. I often post, go off and read a thread, do some work, then realize I fucked something up. Frankly, I hate having to piggy-back post when it's totally unnecessary; it makes it looks like I'm an idiot because frankly, unless I'm looking at how long ago (days, usually) a post was made, I'm not looking at timestamps.

Goes in the me-no-likey pile along with Smugs.

Well, that bites. I often post, go off and read a thread, do some work, then realize I fucked something up. Frankly, I hate having to piggy-back post when it's totally unnecessary; it makes it looks like I'm an idiot because frankly, unless I'm looking at how long ago (days, usually) a post was made, I'm not looking at timestamps.

Goes in the me-no-likey pile along with Smugs.

So you can't edit anything if 10 minutes have gone by since you posted it? ...At least now people can't go back and delete their posts because they got butthurt.

I don't think you could ever delete entirely. I've gone back before and written "never mind" after going back through a longer thread and realizing my post was essentially re-hash of a fast-moving, usually Fundie Friday thread.

Still not feeling this; if the purpose is to save the fundie posts from being deleted, that's far more rare than a regular realizing they made riffles or realized a post was irrevalent after leaving the board or spending more than 10 minutes reading a long thread. IMO, it penalizes regulars more than regulates the rare fundie who posts here.

OT: Smuggar Duggar has the tool dial turned up to 11 on twitter tonight. I can't await until the election is over. HE will have a major case of butthurt Wednesday morning.

Wanna take bets on if he deletes his twitter/IG accounts if Obama wins? We all know the guy's about the sorest loser ever. :lol:

I don't think you could ever delete entirely. I've gone back before and written "never mind" after going back through a longer thread and realizing my post was essentially re-hash of a fast-moving, usually Fundie Friday thread.

Still not feeling this; if the purpose is to save the fundie posts from being deleted, that's far more rare than a regular realizing they made riffles or realized a post was irrevalent after leaving the board or spending more than 10 minutes reading a long thread. IMO, it penalizes regulars more than regulates the rare fundie who posts here.

OT: Smuggar Duggar has the tool dial turned up to 11 on twitter tonight. I can't await until the election is over. HE will have a major case of butthurt Wednesday morning.

Wanna take bets on if he deletes his twitter/IG accounts if Obama wins? We all know the guy's about the sorest loser ever. :lol:

He's too much of an attention whore to take down his Twitter or Instagram accounts. He'll be like this one Wednesday if Obama wins

CWSGoBAdJL8

ab97321626e211e28ddc22000a9f15db_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar #random #pretzels 13h

[ @ ] vonbrumsky32 Did you learn how to make those on the Auntie Annes episode? 11h

Seriously, WTF?

4d5a3bbe26db11e2974722000a1fb774_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom @catymarie #lol 14h

[ @ ] lindzkeller I did the same thing but with a TOMS giveaway lol ): it's little middle schoolers who create these then a week later change their names and start uploading pics of themselves, they do it to gain thousands of followers 14h

[ @ ] catymarie @mackynziesmom hahaha #toofunny#toogoodtobetrue#lol#nicetry 13h

[ @ ] princessdie Ugh I did it for TOMS 11h

[ @ ] chrissykehoe Oops! I fell for is!!!! Hahaha! 11h

[ @ ] feedthatbaby I've heard some complaints lately about strange accounts on IG makes me want to stop participating but I'm loving all the mommy connections I've made! 8h

Hey Anna, thats what you get for not checking with your headship before you head out into the internet!

Glad to see that she has smugly's screen cap and blur skillz. I was worried that she could only use instagram for, you know, pictures...

If people only want to correct a typo, then I don't mind doing it for them if I'm around. Just pm me.

Nate Silver is currently giving Obama an 86% chance of prevailing tomorrow night.

As Smuggar only watches Faux News and they are still spinning the "It's going to be a Romney landslide!" to prevent wing-nut apathy at the polls, odds are pretty high that Smugs is going to be in for a shock tomorrow night.

I really, really, hope that Obama gets in again for you guys. The papers over here are calling it a close call at the moment.

ab97321626e211e28ddc22000a9f15db_6.jpg

Seriously, WTF?

Is someone seriously suggesting that Josh knows how to make mini pretzels from scratch? And that even if he knew, he would actually take the time to do it? The man can't even make a salad.

Those are definitely store bought. Josh couldn't even microwave frozen superpretzels, let alone figure out how to put salt on them.

If people only want to correct a typo, then I don't mind doing it for them if I'm around. Just pm me.

Appreciated, Sola! I have a keyboard problem that even a new keyboard didn't remedy and the only fix is to send it in for service (the cursor jumps, deletes prior text, sometimes letters, sometimes, before I can catch it, it wipes out entire posts. Okay in word because I can undo that, but here, I often don't catch the small typos until I read the post afterward. It's weird and I'm stuck with it for another month.

Those pretzels look like what you get in a box of Snyder's jumbo. Like Vision said, more salt and carbs. Once in a while, sure, but this is his diet.

Archived