IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

The leghumpers are panicking this morning. Lots of talk about storing food, the end of civilization as we know it, lamenting all the poor dead babies, my grandpa has cancer and now he will die (??), etc. I'd find it funny if it wasn't so pathetic. The saddest part is most of them are kids who blindly parrot their parents' warped views.

Sorry, leghumpers. The sun rose this morning, just as it always does. Life goes on.

And Josh, you are the biggest. hypocrite.ever. Mitt barely had time to concede and you were jumping ship. If you felt so strongly, you should have abstained from voting.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant find it, but he posted a pic about alcohol sales on Sundays being up for vote. Well looks like the voters passed it, and there will indeed be alcohol sales in Springdale :)

:obscene-buttmoon::obscene-drinkingbuddies::obscene-drinkingcheers:

I love how Josh's one and only tweet about John's campaign was to tell everyone he was losing before he actually lost. If there was any doubt about the lack of brotherly love going on there, we have the proof now.

Josh is a grandstanding blowhard who will never be elected to anything. For John's sake, I hope Boob stops insisting he run for office. He's far too shy and awkward to function in any capacity as an elected official. It will be the same with Joseph. Be interesting to see what happens with Josiah in a few years. If he isn't actively rebelling by then, I can see Boob grooming him for politics.

852b6cc428f811e29ad022000a1f9a79_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom The lock screen photo on my phone! #ricksantorum2016 2h

[ @ ] valdezmom That is a cute picture. 2h

[ @ ] mamarazzi2009 She is so very cute!! 1h

[ @ ] feedthatbaby I wish...I liked him lots! 1h

[ @ ] kellymac81 It gets worse.........ugh. 1h

[ @ ] treehouseblog Precious. 1h

[ @ ] chelseamarie9296 So cute :) @mackynziesmom 1h

[ @ ] pinkdancer247 She is so cute!!!!!! 1h

[ @ ] samjje Sweetie! 1h

[ @ ] mrs_mamahoward Yeah!!! Wouldn't that be great!!! One nation under God! @joshduggar @mackynziesmom 1h

[ @ ] rachelpursell Smart little girl! 1h

[ @ ] charlenegriffin @kellymac81 You say you don't want to be disrespectful and you just want to "get your voice heard", but every comment you make is mean. 31min

[ @ ] bensbamagirl Whoo hoo!!!!!! 26min

[ @ ] shellywaskom @charlenegriffin A-FREAKIN-MEN 47s

[ @ ] rachelpursell Smart little girl! 1h

No, shes not. Shes three, and has no concept of what the sign says other than what she has picked up from her parents. She cant even read what is on the sign.

She could be holding up a sign saying "Vote Satan for president" and would be feeling the same way.

She would be a smart little girl if she understood politics on her own (instead of just opinions she heard from her parents) or was actually running for president.

I admit I would be equally bothered if it was one of my friends' kids holding an Obama sign. I think it's great to get a kid involved with politics. But I think if I had kids, I would say, "This is who Mommy is voting for. Someday, you'll get to pick who you want to vote for... and you might not always agree with Mommy. But I'll love you anyway."

Am I too idealistic? I just dont think we should try to brainwash our kids. It leads to hard feelings later. I think I would encourage my child to think freely, make their own decisions, and then stick by their beliefs while always being open to the insights of others. It took me a long time to learn to stand for myself.

The very best thing I heard all day was that Akin lost. Makes me happy. I wonder how those Duggars feel about that loss.

We will probably never ever know what the Duggars think about Akin losing (or Mourdock or Santorum or any of the other candidates that they've supported with their Blood songs, violin screeching, or bad public speaking). I don't remember any statements made by the Duggars about Santorum dropping out of the Presidential race. I'm sure that Jim Bob, given how sore a loser he is (pushing Josiah out of the way at paintball in one episode, and having a bad attitude about losing to his 9 year old son in another episode), will probably blame it on someone and make someone's life miserable at TTH. Maybe that's why Grandma stays at TTH and travels as part of the dog and pony show, to protect the J'kids from her idiotic son and his equally idiotic wife.

I am having some fun on his "slippery slope" post from last night, when Obama won. I was giving rockyred a hard time after she was complaining about 4 more years of unemployment. I told her that it might be time to look at what you're doing wrong rather than blaming the President. 4cas, then told me that my higher salary job, which deals with some government contracts (most jobs are private industry), is saddling the small business owners. Hopefully my response clears a few things up for her.

Can people really be this stupid?

ETA: Also, I don't make a super-high salary, just higher than average. That kind of goes with the territory of being an Engineer. That's part of the reason I went to school to be an Engineer (that and my continuous fascination with how things work).

These people are insane. The Republicans lost the election in large part because they were perceived as being too radical and extreme, even with Romney at the helm. If they want to start winning again, no way are they going to nominate someone like Santorum; and if they do, they haven't learned anything, and they'd better get used to losing.

They really believe that there is some silent majority of people in America who support institutionalized homophobia, sexism, racism, eliminating women's rights, criminalizing abortion and birth control, and turning the United States into a theocracy. They have been proven wrong. The pipe dream is over. Josh, you and your family are ignorant fringe extremists. You surround yourself with like-minded people, but in truth you have no power or influence. The people have spoken, and they have spoken against your insanity. Now please, go away.

These people are insane. The Republicans lost the election in large part because they were perceived as being too radical and extreme, even with Romney at the helm. If they want to start winning again, no way are they going to nominate someone like Santorum; and if they do, they haven't learned anything, and they'd better get used to losing.

They really believe that there is some silent majority of people in America who support institutionalized homophobia, sexism, racism, eliminating women's rights, criminalizing abortion and birth control, and turning the United States into a theocracy. They have been proven wrong. The pipe dream is over. Josh, you and your family are ignorant fringe extremists. You surround yourself with like-minded people, but in truth you have no power or influence. The people have spoken, and they have spoken against your insanity. Now please, go away.

This. Who does Smugs think his right-wingers voted for? Obama? You can bet they voted for Romney, even though he wasn't as far right as they wanted. You know why? Those people were adamant about getting Obama out of the White House.

Ha, if Romney did win the election, he would have put #truerepublican #conservative hashtags on twitter. Love how he was anti-Romney, then for-Romney and now he's getting defensive that he knew Romney wouldn't win since he wasn't conservative enough.

It's not just Josh, it's every other republicans out there. This is the fourth time I have seen a status on how Romney wasn't conservative enough, yet an hour ago, they were screaming for Romney to win.

Smugs flip-flopped more than Mittens Dearest in this campaign cycle. I responded to a tweet asking why he didn't vote his conscience (and not all of the voters in AR voted AGAINST Obama; some probably actually LIKED Romney).

He's such a dumbshit.

eta: He tweeted Limpballs' closing remarks about people voting for "Santa Claus." :roll:

The very best thing I heard all day was that Akin lost. Makes me happy. I wonder how those Duggars feel about that loss.

They could care less. JB's busy counting all those per diems.

ETA:

I am having some fun on his "slippery slope" post from last night

I'd bring up the slippery slope from opposing abotion to endorsing perma-pregnancy for every woman, everywhere.

1ebcc3a2293411e28b0122000a1f8e95_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Awesome combination! #dieting #water #lemonjuice 54min .

[ @ ] katehughey_ I've tried that and it really is the best combination!!! @joshduggar 46min .

[ @ ] katehughey_ But I put sugar in it 37min .

[ @ ] mrs_mamahoward So yummy. 21min .

[ @ ] charlenegriffin @katehughey_ So then it becomes lemonade. ;) I love lemonade, but not sure it's a good diet drink. I guess if you used Splenda it could be though! :) 15min

Wait, is that a TV I see mounted on the wall? Is he AT THE CARLOT? Could it be possible?

Also, WTF? Smuggums is dieting so he's drinking water with lemon juice? Dude, just buy some crystal light or, I dont know, just drink plain water???

Who wants the over under on how long it takes for some junk food to show back up? I've got odds on 6 days.

Oh ffs, I know that drinking water and lemon juice first thing in the morning is what the dieting dieters do to ~*~cleanse~*~ themselves, but generally those sad cases use actual lemons, not the bottled stuff.

Josh, water is delicious! You can drink it from glasses and avoid creating a ton of waste! If you must have additional flavour, cut a slice of lemon and then compost the dregs!

Twit.

Some people just like a little lemon in their water. Personally, I think it makes it taste like they didn't rinse out the previously used glass before refilling it with water, but I know a few who swing that way for non-diet-related reasons, so I'll give him a provisional pass on that.

I'll say four days without junk food. And that's me betting on the outer edge of my estimate.

ETA:

And its not really morning...

What happened to the other half of the bottle of lemon juice? Is he just mainlining it?

He'd better not be mainlining that much citric acid. Or else we're in store for...more trips to the dentist! :(

From his FB page favorite quotes:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

"And let me offer lesson number one about America: All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"

"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself."

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles."

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards. If you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book."

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

"I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon."

:think:

I admit I would be equally bothered if it was one of my friends' kids holding an Obama sign. I think it's great to get a kid involved with politics. But I think if I had kids, I would say, "This is who Mommy is voting for. Someday, you'll get to pick who you want to vote for... and you might not always agree with Mommy. But I'll love you anyway."

Am I too idealistic? I just dont think we should try to brainwash our kids. It leads to hard feelings later. I think I would encourage my child to think freely, make their own decisions, and then stick by their beliefs while always being open to the insights of others. It took me a long time to learn to stand for myself.

My parents usually refused to tell me who they were voting for (sometimes it was easy to guess because they'd put a campaign sign on our lawn, but they still never told), because they firmly believed in keeping your vote a secret. I probably won't have kids, but if I do, and they end up being like I was and they ask me to interpret politics for them, I'll explain my point of view as well as that of people who disagree with me. Kids only need a simplistic explanation of the issues, so I imagine you can give a quick rundown of both viewpoints, say "mommy agrees with this one, but as you can see, both make sense" and they'll be satisfied. I'm a really political person, and while I would never use a child as a political prop, my hypothetical children would necessarily be exposed to my activism.

I strongly agree with all of that. My high school students all assume I'm liberal/democrat because I'm vegan and environmentally conscious, so I like to mess with them and make it seem like I'm playing for the other side. They shouldn't know who their teachers are supporting, especially since we do talk about politics sometimes in my class (space program for example). Some issues, I will tell them my position (like supporting NASA), but if I do that, I always present both sides and then have them pick a side to defend. My goal is to help them become scientifically literate so they understand the issues, not to indoctrinate them. Little kids holding campaign signs or similar skeeves me out. The exception would be equal rights/civil rights stuff because I see that as human decency and good character, not politics (I still don't think should be taking on an activist role until and unless they are old enough to understand on their own terms)..

And its not really morning...

What happened to the other half of the bottle of lemon juice? Is he just mainlining it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

d37c2464294711e28e5722000a9f195f_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Awesome dinner tonight...homemade quesadillas! (Even the tortillas are homemade!) Big thank you to my lovely wife! #tortillas @mackynziesmom 2min

Wow! This is what smuggles calls diet food? Even if he used fat free cheese all the other crap and sodium is far from a good diet. How about a nice salad, some spaghetti squash, maybe some grilled chicken?

I'm also wondering if the "homemade" tortillas are much different than pancakes.

My parents usually refused to tell me who they were voting for (sometimes it was easy to guess because they'd put a campaign sign on our lawn, but they still never told), because they firmly believed in keeping your vote a secret. I probably won't have kids, but if I do, and they end up being like I was and they ask me to interpret politics for them, I'll explain my point of view as well as that of people who disagree with me. Kids only need a simplistic explanation of the issues, so I imagine you can give a quick rundown of both viewpoints, say "mommy agrees with this one, but as you can see, both make sense" and they'll be satisfied. I'm a really political person, and while I would never use a child as a political prop, my hypothetical children would necessarily be exposed to my activism.

My husband will not tell me who he voted for. It's funny because he only won't tell me when it's president, which is the only one I don't care about. (my state will go red no matter who we vote for)

My kids are pretty sure who I voted for, but I told them that they can vote for whoever they want when they grow up.

I don't think kids should be used to politicize an issue for their parents. I do think that kids should be exposed to their parents political views and how they got there. It's like sex education. Folks go into a panic about talking to their daughters if their kid's periods are eminent. Why wait until an 8 th grade civics or govt. class to talk about politics?

Archived