IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Weren't they promoting those "Life on the Pond" dvd's a couple of years ago? You know, when we found out Jackson, age 6 at the time, couldn't read? (and possibly Justin too)

That's a pretty small niche product, and the extent of their commercial viability. They also did some promotion for a biblical Oregon Trail-ish video game, IIRC.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weren't they promoting those "Life on the Pond" dvd's a couple of years ago? You know, when we found out Jackson, age 6 at the time, couldn't read? (and possibly Justin too)

That's a pretty small niche product, and the extent of their commercial viability. They also did some promotion for a biblical Oregon Trail-ish video game, IIRC.

Makaziville, now there were some hysterical moments on that thread. :lol:

Anna has not shown herself to be particularly talented or interested in any of the "traditional" homemaking skills like sewing, crafting, growing food, or cooking from scratch so that wouldn't be a stepping stone for her either.

Amazing how we see so many fundie girls who presumably raised to be "keepers at home" have little to no ability in these kind of homemaking skills. Certainly there are those who have great talents and have been able to turn those abilities into some kind of business or income stream. But it's surprising to me that we don't see more.

LI medium does priceline commercials, Cake Boss has his own line. I'm sure Honey Boo boo will be doing something soon. What product could the Duggars pimp? NONE

Condoms?

Yup,there is nothing for Duggars to pimp to the mainstream masses and TLC seems to know that. The Duggars can only appeal to some people in certain Christian cicles mainly fundies or evangelicals. I remember back when the Duggars got a regular show, Jon and Kate called them geeky or dorky. I kind of get that, the Duggars despite some of the wardrobe makeovers in that past couple of years still come of as dorky. When I watched the latest episode yesterday, I had to laugh at Boob's hair and clothing makeover, it made him look more goofy and nooby than he already is. Mullet also has a goofy type factor with how she acts. Theresa Caputo is slightly younger than Boob and Mullet, but she and her husband have more of a hip appeal. Tattooed Larry Sr. seems pretty cool and he would be better to talk than Boob. Theresa's hair do is bit wacky, but it looks better than Mullet's damaged hair. The Caputo kids aren't controlled by mommy and daddy. The son lived away most of the time when he was in college. The daughter is attending college in Connecticut. I can see why Theresa did the Priceline commercial and as appeared on Letterman. She has the mainstream appeal that Boob and Mullet don't have. Boob and Mullet have never gotten offers to appear on late night talk shows.

Also from twitter:

2qk106v.jpg

Seems our Joshie has discovered the old idea of having fatter/older/uglier people around you, to make yourself look thinner/younger/more attractive.

and yeesh how shiny are you smugs?

That is some seriously shit colored polo he has... He seems to have quite a gut there, based on the curves on his shirt where his belly is. However, I've always liked that shorter haircut - it makes him look younger. He should keep it trimmed like that.

Makaziville, now there were some hysterical moments on that thread. :lol:

That was fun! I'm pretty sure the only ones that played that game were us!

c9f308c6251011e2876222000a1fbcf1_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Duh! #liquorstore #supports #sunday #sales 1h

[ @ ] loribethartstar I saw that today, too and thought the same thing. Of course they're hoping it passes! I however have voted NO! 52min

[ @ ] fatactress Honest question... Why are Sunday sales of liquor a bad thing? 40min

[ @ ] sans_chess_piece It's an antiquated law... 33min

[ @ ] love4unlovely Haha me too!! Why was it ever banned from Sunday anyway? "God isn't watching any other day now" LOL!!! Chyeah right. So religious 26min

[ @ ] charlenegriffin @fatactress Honest answer...Considering you're a professing liberal, I would imagine no answer he gives would satisfy you. Just saying. 25min

[ @ ] fatactress @charlenegriffin lol, just realized you typed "professing" not "professional". I was very confused. :D Now I understand. The challenge still stands, though. Care to offer an explanation? 17min

[ @ ] fatactress @charlenegriffin lol, just realized you typed "professing" not "professional". I was very confused. :D Now I understand. The challenge still stands, though. Care to offer an explanation? 16min

[ @ ] annie_kelley It's legal in MA #fristroundsonme 13min

Actually, when the issue was passed here in Georgia most liquor stores were against it. Sunday was a guaranteed day off, they didnt have to keep the lights on/employees etc, and there was no issue of competition because no one else had booze. Since it had been like that forever people just stocked up on saturday. Now they have the same sales but have to be open an extra day.

As much as I enjoy the snark fest at FJ this show has got to go. We can all e mail Discovery Communications pand ask that they cancel it due to it's anti-female agenda, whatever you want to call it or however you want to put it, etc. Next we do the same with the corporate sponsors. Believe me they listen.

Actually, when the issue was passed here in Georgia most liquor stores were against it. Sunday was a guaranteed day off, they didnt have to keep the lights on/employees etc, and there was no issue of competition because no one else had booze. Since it had been like that forever people just stocked up on saturday. Now they have the same sales but have to be open an extra day.

All of our local liquor stores are against it. It came up a couple of years ago, as it does every few years, and I don't recall any of them being in favor of being open on Sundays. Most of them are locally owned, and like you said, Sunday is a guaranteed day off. It's still illegal here in Indiana for the entire day. You can order as many drinks as you want in a restaurant though, which has never made any sense to me.

As much as I enjoy the snark fest at FJ this show has got to go. We can all e mail Discovery Communications pand ask that they cancel it due to it's anti-female agenda, whatever you want to call it or however you want to put it, etc. Next we do the same with the corporate sponsors. Believe me they listen.

If they can sell air time and make a profit, and keep minimal ratings it's gonna hang in there. No amount of letter writing can help.

That slimy picture of snugs makes me wanna get a puke bucket 'cos a cup want do. Just imagining him wallowing around on top of his submissive wife. Yuk!

I hope the upcoming season of 19kac is the last one. The Duggars' ratings have been over one million which isn't bad for a cable network. But the Duggars have lost viewers/fans and like I mentioned before they don't have the mainstream appeal that some of the other TLC shows do. For the past couple of months, TLC hasn't been promoting the show that much. The other day one of the leghumpers said on the 19kac FB page, that she thinks the focus of the show is going to shift to Josh and Anna since Michelle's baby days might be over. I don't think the focus will ever shift completely to J&A. They aren't extremely likable and they come off as phony. Anna was so phony in the Michelle birthday episode.

Random, but does anyone else notice how little Joshs siblings appear on his IG? you see them every once in a while but not as much as you'd expect from the show...

CollegePlus!

Political Science · Grand Junction, Colorado

Aww! He thinks he's a political science major.

Executive Producer

Premiere Productions

March 2005 – Present (7 years 9 months)

Check out their website's fine print (premierenow.championnwa.com/proservices.html):

Please Note: Premiere Productions does not provide "in-house" printing and direct mail services. We use a local printer that we been associated with for nearly a decade. Our display signs are made to our specifications through an independent screen print shop. Our "in-house" productions consist of print & website design and video & audio productions. We strive to provide honesty, integrity, respect and quality low cost services to our clients. We stand behind our work and will seek to gain your trust with every project. If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact us. Premiere Productions is a Christian-owned and operated company and always reserves the right to refuse a project for any reason we choose.

So why do business with them if you could save money by going to that independent printer? Same for direct mailing. Sure they offer design services, but they're also advertising themselves as printers and direct mailers and it only says in the fine print that they'll charge you to use someone else's services. That's not very honest.

The best part? Josh advertises his consulting firm on their website. Not even as an advertisement, it's just stuck in with the rest of the text. If this is their idea of website design, I'm not impressed.

The website design sucks big time. I know kids in the 7th grade that can do a better job. Perhaps Arkansas has lower expectations? I'm not trying to broad brush those that live there but really the site is inept at best.

Quote:

CollegePlus!

Political Science · Grand Junction, Colorado

Aww! He thinks he's a political science major.

*snort*

He wouldn't even pass Polisci 101. I doubt his ass would even show up for half the classes.

*snort*

He wouldn't even pass Polisci 101. I doubt his ass would even show up for half the classes.

When he was stumping for Frothy, his instagram posts showed he didn't understand how primaries work nor did he have a grasp of how the electoral college functions. I suspect he's getting college minus credits for 'working' on political campaigns.

Random, but does anyone else notice how little Joshs siblings appear on his IG? you see them every once in a while but not as much as you'd expect from the show...

It fits with Anna saying she really didn't know Jana very well in the Is-it-a-birthday-or-an-anniversary/make-over episode.

I know it's not possible for Anna to get to know all of his siblings well, but they've been married for 4 years and Jana is Josh's oldest sister. Methinks Anna stays the hell away from the compound when they aren't filming. Between all of the germs and the wild behavior of the younger kids, any decent parent would avoid it as much as possible.

The siblings who actually know Josh well (Josiah on up) probably don't like him very much and I doubt he gives the little ones a thought.

post-1841-14451996851922_thumb.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Josh speaking for the Salvation Army Angel Tree 6h

and from the leghumpers on there - :roll:

[ @ ] amyehutch Although they do many wonderful things the Salvation Army is not 100% pro-life and do believe abortion is ok in certain situations. :( so for people who are 100% pro-life it is something to research. lifenews.com/2011/12/19/salvation-army-faces-new-criticism-for-stance-on-abortion/ 4h

[ @ ] callacallacalla yeah but isn't it an individuals decision to have an abortion? 3h

[ @ ] princessleia1997 @callacallacalla If they were a full grown adult, isn't it someone else's decision to kill them? Why is the murderer who kills a person punished if its ok for the mother to kill that exact same person? The only difference is the age. 2h

I have to say I AM surprised Josh would speak for the Salvos people, consider they help everyone without shoving their shit down your throat. Or at least in my experience! I've had a bit of help from them over the years and they've only once asked me to come along to services, which I respectfully declined and they never pushed anymore.

When he was stumping for Frothy, his instagram posts showed he didn't understand how primaries work nor did he have a grasp of how the electoral college functions. I suspect he's getting college minus credits for 'working' on political campaigns.

That's just mechanics. I can't see him grasping THEORY at all. A lot of my degree was comprehending/creating theory. I doubt just could explain Conservatism, Liberalism, the difference between ruling/governing, what power is, justice, etc. He'd sound like a complete fool that's just been fed lines. Granted, this is how every incoming college freshman sounds, but they grow outta that pretty fast.

I love the defrauding picture of that slut woman in the store display to the left of Josh .How can he even walk though a mall without getting a huge boner? Does that mall have a Victoria's Secret?

I think Joshie decided to Angel Tree speaking gig to look good for his leghumpers. I was annoyed with the leghumper who had to bring up SA's stance on abortion in certain cases. I think SA probably thinks deeply about situations in which there medical reasons for abortions. Let's say there is an scenario in which a woman already has children and is pregnant and gets an abortion to save her life because of complications. SA probably would understand the woman already has a family and the children that she already given birth to need her. When it comes to rape and incest, I can see SA understanding that not every woman who gets pregnant from rape is going to want to continue a pregnancy. They also might acknowledge the trauma of victims.

I have to say I AM surprised Josh would speak for the Salvos people, consider they help everyone without shoving their shit down your throat. Or at least in my experience! I've had a bit of help from them over the years and they've only once asked me to come along to services, which I respectfully declined and they never pushed anymore.

Well it looks like he's pulled a huge crowd.

:laughing-rolling: The only difference between a fetus (early enough to be aborted) and a person is age, guys. That cerebral cortex thing...you know, the part of your brain that makes you you...is of no importance, I guess. Being able to exist without putting a drain on all of someone organs is also not of consequence apparently. Whether a single cell is haploid or diploid, now that makes all the difference.

image3.jpg

vs.

image4.jpg

I can totally tell which is a run of the mill cell and which is a human being.

Source: ivf-indiana.com/education/embryo-assessment.html

Archived