IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Is someone seriously suggesting that Josh knows how to make mini pretzels from scratch? And that even if he knew, he would actually take the time to do it? The man can't even make a salad.

Maroons can't even tell that these pretzels are too regular to be handmade?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just contemplating my election night menu. I'm going to make pretzels and a few dipping sauces. Thanks for the idea.

Pretzels are easy to make. Not so easy to shape nicely.

In partial defense of the confused leghumper, why the hell would anyone find store-bought mini pretzels fascinating enough to both photograph and post on the Internets?

He...made a nice little arrangement of them?

Yeah, that's all I got. It's not even a vaguely impressive exercise in OCD.

bqNNWiQgDEWURrjQXE3jVA2.jpg

^^That's kind of awesome, EC. I'll bet it took less than a day to end up a hot mess again...

Not sure what I did this time, but Smugs has blocked me from tweeting him. I just wanted to know why he wasn't campaigning for JD, but is endorsing practically everyone else down to dogcatcher. :naughty:

Does someone else who can tweet him care to ask this burning question?

He...made a nice little arrangement of them?

Yeah, that's all I got. It's not even a vaguely impressive exercise in OCD.

bqNNWiQgDEWURrjQXE3jVA2.jpg

I don't know who that kid is, but he is awesome (the Psych t-shirt is just icing on the delicious, delicious crazycoolcake)

^^That's kind of awesome, EC. I'll bet it took less than a day to end up a hot mess again...

I do that with baby toys (rattles, squeaky toys, etc) when I'm bored at work because it's a nice way to stand in one spot and get paid for it. The last time I did it, I took a half hour break, came back and they were all mixed up again. :x

I was just contemplating my election night menu. I'm going to make pretzels and a few dipping sauces. Thanks for the idea.

Pretzels are easy to make. Not so easy to shape nicely.

I can't shape a pretzel to save my life so I usually just to pretzel bites or sticks.

I can't shape a pretzel to save my life so I usually just to pretzel bites or sticks.

Now I want pretzel rods to go with the fake nutella I bought today :drool:

Now I want pretzel rods to go with the fake nutella I bought today :drool:

That'd make the coolest edible log cabin.

post-1841-14451996855372_thumb.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Daddy daughter time tonight! 2h La Huerta Bar & Grill

Seriously, does this dude go out to eat every 2 days? Or more? I mean I don't knock anyone for eating out occassionally, heck I freely admit I love a bit of take-out. But not as often as this dude does!

post-1841-14451996855797_thumb.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar #truth #vote 53min

post-1841-14451996855964_thumb.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar #election #votetuesday #pollingplace 49min

Seriously, does this dude go out to eat every 2 days? Or more? I mean I don't knock anyone for eating out occassionally, heck I freely admit I love a bit of take-out. But not as often as this dude does!

What worries me more is the kids. They will have a harder time with eating healthy when they have too(type 2 diabetes or after a heart attack) since it's been so ingrained in each generation. If they cared about their kids they wouldn't feed them this crap everyday. It should be a sometimes thing.

Armies of the lord don't have to live a long time just long enough to reproduce. So no worries about Type 2 Diabetes. It's the quantity of life, not the quality.

Armies of the lord don't have to live a long time just long enough to reproduce. So no worries about Type 2 Diabetes. It's the quantity of life, not the quality.

Oh DUH! Of course. They only need to live to be 45 since the older kids take care of the younger kids anyways not the parents. That definitely explains it.

I hate fundies so much lately(hormones must be hormones) I can barely see straight they make me sad and angry all at once.

378f666227ec11e2a7ab22000a1f97eb_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar I think Election Day is here? #signs #pollingplace #election #2012 5h

[ @ ] joshduggar @jwoods93 5h

[ @ ] kellymac81 Getting ready to vote for Obama right now! 1h

[ @ ] ashleycarlisle12 I hope Romney wins! 1h

Who's house is that? And why was smugly up posting at 2am? My prediction for the next 24 hours:

- election waiting parties - smugly will post pictures of no name politicians in between snacks

- various newspaper articles or shots of a television with polling results

- some form of "I voted" thumbs up pic, possibly one of Anna

- No mention of JD and his results...

0c4cd944284111e2bd7722000a1f8ce0_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Having fun with Kyle Sylvester holding signs at my polling place to support local candidates! #vote #today 46min

Stumping for someone not his brother...

It's good that Josh appears to make special time for just he and his daughter, but it seems that most of the the occasions are going out to eat. How about taking her on a bike ride, or to the park to play, or on a nature walk, or any thing else that doesn't center around going to a restaurant to eat?

Daddy daughter time tonight! 2h La Huerta Bar & Grill

So the Duggars don't follow the Maxwell rule about not going anywhere that serves alcohol? (Because someone might see you go in there and assume you were going to order an alcoholic drink. Horrors!) I guess only choosing places without a liquor license would take away too many of Josh's restaurant options.

So the Duggars don't follow the Maxwell rule about not going anywhere that serves alcohol? (Because someone might see you go in there and assume you were going to order an alcoholic drink. Horrors!) I guess only choosing places without a liquor license would take away too many of Josh's restaurant options.

I'm pretty sure the flaming queso he eats all the time actually has alcohol in it. But god forbid they get handed a wine list when they go out to eat...

Seriously, does he EVER work?

He takes off to stump for Frothy, and then takes a month off when he gets back because he's "tired".

He takes off to film.

He takes off for family trips.

He takes off to stump for candidates in another state.

He never works Saturdays during football season.

Did I miss anything?

Must be nice...

Archived