IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Mr Passive Aggressive weiner-head doesn't like the sales the liquor store is getting -

Josh Duggar · 345 subscribers

20 minutes ago via Mobile ·

I don't know how the Springdale Sunday liquor sales vote will go tonight, but from the looks of it the Tuesday liquor sales are doing ok, judging from the amount of cars in the parking lot of the liquor store when I passed. :(

I left this for him on there ->

If people want to drink thats their choice. 1 drink doesn't equal an immediate sin nor a bad person, nor something to sad or frowny about. Jesus drank wine as did his apostles. I personally don't drink, because I don't care for it.

So, Why is it you want to judge and control others in your passive aggressive way? Its not very Christian. If this were about guns you wouldn't care that they are available and that the gunshop parking lot is full, would you?

If say a greenpeace person wanted to stop you from selling cars because of the pollution they create, because that is their stance, you would surely be unamused. So why try to control everyone else in this way and jugde them so? It makes no sense and is rather hypocritical.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the shows we know;

# The Duggar family pray together to decide which candidate to vote for. I believe this means Jim Bob makes a decision and then encourages the others, under the guise of prayer to vote for this person.

# The first time JD asked JB about running for council, JB instructed him to go away and pray about it.

# Josh is his own headship and doesn't have to follow JB.

I'm going to put all this together and say that John David prayed and decided to run again. JB, believing his son had been called by God to do this, would instruct the family to vote for him. Josh, who is mentally about 14-15 and doing the teenage-rebellion-thing, has chosen not to support JD as a way of showing his independance from his father. This may or may not be a concious thing.

Also, does Josh know that Mormons follow a "false Prophet"? Or does he believe "they" are Christian just like him! Hate to have him wake-up tomorrow around noon and find out he was supporting a non-Christian :o

Smugs tells his leghumpers to "have hope" about "pregnancy viz rape is God's will" Mourdoch.

Good news? I'm his new friend! Yippee!

From Josh's twitter:

So, he's annoyed at being asked for ID when it isn't required, but thinks asking for name and birthday is "easy for fraud?" And his leghumpers are upset at the possibility of (mythical) in-person voter fraud instead of being glad for fewer hassles? And who the FUCK would be upset over the NY governor allowing storm-ravaged citizens more flexibility in voting?

Well, they're mainly ebil libruls, so why would Josh's leghumpers want them casting ballots? If that was enough for most fundy superstars to not bother directing prayers (or sending team Bradrick) their way, I can't see New Yorkers' right to vote being particularly important to them, either.

And remember, individual voter fraud is a HUGE PROBLEM these days. Where's my tinfoil hat?

Also, does Josh know that Mormons follow a "false Prophet"? Or does he believe "they" are Christian just like him! Hate to have him wake-up tomorrow around noon and find out he was supporting a non-Christian :o

I do wonder if the Duggars have researched Mormonism deeply. I don't think they have. I know people (both liberal and conservative) who have researched it deeply and there were turned off different reasons. I can't remember which conservative site I lurked on and someone said that "Mormonism was a perversion of true Christianity." If Romney does win, I can see a lot of stuff coming out about the LDS church.

When that video of Mormon temple rituals was put online, I was lurking on another forum where posters were discussing it and one poster mentioned how back in the 60s there were people who feared JFK because he was Catholic. That poster went on to say that Mormonism is different and possibly more of fear from Catholicism because of the secrecy that goes on in the LDS church. Anyone can witness Catholic sacraments(minus confession). Most of my relatives are Catholic and about 5 or 6 years ago, the wife of one of my cousins converted to Catholicism before the wedding. Her parents attend a non-denominational church and were fine with their daughter converting to Catholicism. At the rehearsal for the wedding, one of parish deacons sat with the bride's parents explained parts of the wedding Mass to them. They really appreciated the deacon and priest being nice to them and answering questions. Ann Romney's parents weren't allowed to witness her temple wedding and they probably never knew the full skinny of the religion their daughter converted to. I can see where people get turned off by the secrecy of the LDS church.

One poster here described Mormonism like "Scientology with added Jesus." I kind agree with that description. I have heard horror stories about people being harrassed after they leave the LDS church. Like I said before if Romney is elected, I can see a lot of stuff about Mormonism coming out and possibly turning off more people. I have relatives who voted for Romney and I doubt that they have done any research on Mormonism. If my relatives who voted for Romney end researching Mormonism, I can see them being turned off the posthumous baptisms and the details about Joseph Smith being known as a fraud.

I've honestly never thought of that. I don't think I could have the self control. "oops! the curling iron slipped!"

The Duggars' Wikipedia page said (at one time, at least) that the boys only get their hair cut by barbers, never by stylists. I always took that to be a OH NOES THE EBIL GHEYS MIGHT HIT ON ME!!! thing. It also strikes me as odd, because they made a big deal of showing everyone how they save money on haircuts by doing it at home with clippers.

I do wonder if the Duggars have researched Mormonism deeply. I don't think they have. I know people (both liberal and conservative) who have researched it deeply and there were turned off different reasons. I can't remember which conservative site I lurked on and someone said that "Mormonism was a perversion of true Christianity." If Romney does win, I can see a lot of stuff coming out about the LDS church.

When that video of Mormon temple rituals was put online, I was lurking on another forum where posters were discussing it and one poster mentioned how back in the 60s there were people who feared JFK because he was Catholic. That poster went on to say that Mormonism is different and possibly more of fear from Catholicism because of the secrecy that goes on in the LDS church. Anyone can witness Catholic sacraments(minus confession). Most of my relatives are Catholic and about 5 or 6 years ago, the wife of one of my cousins converted to Catholicism before the wedding. Her parents attend a non-denominational church and were fine with their daughter converting to Catholicism. At the rehearsal for the wedding, one of parish deacons sat with the bride's parents explained parts of the wedding Mass to them. They really appreciated the deacon and priest being nice to them and answering questions. Ann Romney's parents couldn't witness her temple wedding and they probably never knew the full skinny of the religion their daughter converted to. I can see where people get turned off by the secrecy of the LDS church.

One poster here described Mormonism like "Scientology with added Jesus." I kind agree with that description. I have heard horror stories about people being harrassed after they leave the LDS church. Like I said before if Romney is elected, I can see a lot of stuff about Mormonism coming out and possibly turning off more people. I have relatives who voted for Romney and I doubt that they have done any research on Mormonism. If my relatives who voted for Romney end researching Mormonism, I can see them being turned off the posthumous baptisms and the details about Joseph Smith being known as a fraud.

I also think that if those I know who voted for Romney did more research about Mormonism, they would be turned off by a lot of it, such as the proxy baptisms for dead people and that they believe the Atonement didn't happen with Christ's death, or that they don't acknowledge Easter if it falls during their spring Conference weekend. By that, I mean they don't push back the Conference to the weekend after Easter.

In one swoop smuffles has fulfilled most of my predictions!

Picture of a television

c8bca4f4287a11e294471231380f602c_6.jpg

Picture of a computer screen

3246729a287d11e282b422000a1faf0f_6.jpg

Obscure politician at a watch party

90e917da287d11e2b2f422000a9f1255_6.jpg

Oh, and further proof that smugly is on FB and the page is real

5cb973fc287c11e2aeca22000a1cdac2_6.jpg

post-1841-14451996859052_thumb.jpg

My brother, John Duggar is narrowly losing (on early votes only) in his bid for Tontitown City Council #close

He finally says something about his brother, and its about him LOOSING? Nice :-\

Someone thinking JD and him are not such great friends anymore? I think JD has a good work ethic and might be realizing that Josh is a lazy smug bastard and is sick of running around after him and doing his work all the time... So Josh is pissy like the little girl he is.

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

Only thing I like about Scott Brown is ® by his name. Other than that there is not much difference in his politics & the Dems. #MA #senate

I'm pretty sure Dems don't run their campaigns based on racism.

My brother, John Duggar is narrowly losing (on early votes only) in his bid for Tontitown City Council #close

He finally says something about his brother, and its about him LOOSING? Nice :-\

Someone thinking JD and him are not such great friends anymore? I think JD has a good work ethic and might be realizing that Josh is a lazy smug bastard and is sick of running around after him and doing his work all the time... So Josh is pissy like the little girl he is.

That is so sad. Josh should be proud of his brother, not jealous and spiteful. :(

Josh is claiming that he reached his daily limit of tweets and is switching to Facebook.

I love how a large amount of FJers have 'friended' Josh considering a lot of us call him out on his Instagram all the time.

That is so sad. Josh should be proud of his brother, not jealous and spiteful. :(

Wow, no mention of JD running except to report on his losing. That's not even remotely subtle.

I just tuned into election-related news and YESYESYESYES Akin and Mourdock lost! Those hateful bastards lost! :obscene-buttred: They deserved it so much.

I just tuned into election-related news and YESYESYESYES Akin and Mourdock lost! Those hateful bastards lost! :obscene-buttred: They deserved it so much.

That is one of the best things I have heard all day. Maybe there is some hope for humanity after all?

TO SMUGGAR'S INSTAGRAM EVERYONE! Now to wait for the crying!!!

CWSGoBAdJL8

I'm reposting it again, just because.

gabifowler2013 @knight4christ yes we do! But i was just thinking doesnt "abomination" sound alot like Obama Nation"?? Scary i think! So if he wins America better watch out! 27min

Lol. This was on his last post. Right before the sadness. Sucked in, Josh, sucked in so damn hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love his commenters so much!

I also think that if those I know who voted for Romney did more research about Mormonism, they would be turned off by a lot of it, such as the proxy baptisms for dead people and that they believe the Atonement didn't happen with Christ's death, or that they don't acknowledge Easter if it falls during their spring Conference weekend. By that, I mean they don't push back the Conference to the weekend after Easter.

Those other details you mentioned would also turn off people from Mormonism. For the past few days , I have posted news articles about the posthumous baptisms that Mormon church have done on my FB. One of the articles had interview with Daniel Pearl's widow Mariane. Mariane and Daniel's parents were upset about the posthumous baptism done in Daniel's name. One of my friends who is Obama supporter made the comment about the article and he said that posthumous baptisms are fucked and he admitted to not knowing much about Mormonism. There are people of different political views that are still in the dark about Mormonism.

I'm pretty sure Dems don't run their campaigns based on racism.

The appeal of Scott Brown is that his voting record has showed some independence; he has not consistently voted with his party.

He was also representing really blue state. Of course compromises were made.

Lord forbid someone think outside the goddamn box once in a while and break the changes of conformity, especially when it comes to political party allegiance.

Maybe if the ideological gap between the parties shrunk a bit, under-educated asshats like Smuggles would back away from the "us vs them" mentality of the current parties.

And don't hashtag my state, douchebag. #stayaway

ETA: This post was written out of a strong dislike for Duggar logic, not so much in defense of Scott Brown.

Oh NOOOZ!! The leghumpers are upset!! We're all going to hell! It's an explosion of sad/horrified emoticons!

"Josh Duggar

Romney-Ryan was not conservative enough to earn support of the Right. That's why most of us wanted anyone but Romney in primaries. #election"

:roll:

You're a political genius Smugs! :lol:

I don't know if you guys can see it but it's his status update

<>

Archived