IGNORED

Maxwell family got a new toy! Playground!

YPestis

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hrm, I've noticed that all of the FJ reviews have one or two "not helpful" votes... and that the review I JUST posted immediately received a downvote.

How much Godly leading can Steve be doing if he just trolls FJ and Amazon all day?

You're up to 3/4 now. :)

Just a little help from your friends.

Guest Anonymous
Hrm, I've noticed that all of the FJ reviews have one or two "not helpful" votes... and that the review I JUST posted immediately received a downvote.

How much Godly leading can Steve be doing if he just trolls FJ and Amazon all day?

Your name is up there in lights along with P & S, anyway! :D http://www.amazon.com/Homeschooling-Mee ... ewpoints=1

Welcome to the fold, kitandmike! :D

But... I hate to break it to you.... you do know where you'll go now, if you die tonight? :twisted:

I think that should be our secret handshake question, sort of like Monty Python's "Does a witch weigh more than a duck?"

eta: Who's Ez.23 Woman? The bit about the animal crackers was pure genius. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just posted my own review, how about a few up votes for me!

This review is from: Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit (Kindle Edition)

This book is such a blessing and now that it is in kindle format I donated my two hard copies, one to my church library(I buy all the Maxwell books for my church library, we have many lower income families and it is my small way of ministering to them to make these books available to them free of charge) and one to my local public library so that others can read Mrs. Maxwell's wit and wisdom for free. I have also told all my homeschool email lists that if they are Amazon Prime members they can borrow the book for free! What a blessing! I bought the ebook myself but, I am hoping that by giving my hard copies to the library and telling one about the free borrowing I can help other less fortunate homeschooling moms in their journey, certainly something the Maxwell's themselves would no doubt embrace. I love this book because it keeps me focused on raising Godly children and makes me realize that while I may not be college educated myself and not qualified to teach in a secular school, what good is it to have children who can read and write above a 4th grade level if they are going to hell?

This review is from: Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit (Kindle Edition)

This book is such a blessing and now that it is in kindle format I donated my two hard copies, one to my church library(I buy all the Maxwell books for my church library, we have many lower income families and it is my small way of ministering to them to make these books available to them free of charge) and one to my local public library so that others can read Mrs. Maxwell's wit and wisdom for free. I have also told all my homeschool email lists that if they are Amazon Prime members they can borrow the book for free! What a blessing! I bought the ebook myself but, I am hoping that by giving my hard copies to the library and telling one about the free borrowing I can help other less fortunate homeschooling moms in their journey, certainly something the Maxwell's themselves would no doubt embrace. I love this book because it keeps me focused on raising Godly children and makes me realize that while I may not be college educated myself and not qualified to teach in a secular school, what good is it to have children who can read and write above a 4th grade level if they are going to hell?

Brilliant :)

Done. How could I not love a review that speaks of Mrs. Maxwell's wit and wisdom?

Y'all have been making me laugh all day. Thanks!

ETA: Wonder how long before some Maxwell fangirls read those reviews and comment on them?

LOL...FJ "reviews" are the best. I clicked like for all of them.

Another thought: I think the most recent Anna-centric blog posts are the Maxwellian version of match.com. Anna as prayer warrior and builder of mega playsets. Anna as kindle program writer. Anna as garage door installing helpmeet. 'Twil be interesting to see which fascinating Anna facet we get to see next.

Now off to see if one of you sneaky darlings has left another review at Amazon.

Cheers!

Steve's blood must be boiling! That, or, he missed all this activity tonight due to family Bible time.

You can bet he'll be on top of reporting all the entries as spam or something and they will be deleted by Amazon. But it's sure been a good party.

I wish I was as clever as you Jingerites.

Left my own review, but it needs to wait for approval... Is this normal? Its definitely not as awesome as the reviews already up there though. I bow to your brilliance.

Steve must be livid....That makes me happy somehow.

Another thought: I think the most recent Anna-centric blog posts are the Maxwellian version of match.com. Anna as prayer warrior and builder of mega playsets. Anna as kindle program writer. Anna as garage door installing helpmeet. 'Twil be interesting to see which fascinating Anna facet we get to see next.

I thought the same thing. She is really trying to make herself marriage material, isn't she? And Sarah is helping her along.

Left my own review, but it needs to wait for approval... Is this normal? Its definitely not as awesome as the reviews already up there though. I bow to your brilliance.

It's up, SisiL! "Our husband's only let us have $20 a year." Inspired.

I thought the same thing. She is really trying to make herself marriage material, isn't she? And Sarah is helping her along.

I predict another "Cooking with Anna" post.

Guest Anonymous

I would love to purchase the ebook format, but I am only allowed online 5 minutes a day and I can't read that fast.[

:lol: That's brilliance in my book! :lol:

oh. my. gosh.

I was wondering why this thread was getting so long, I hadn't checked it in a while.

What I have been missing!

I know what I will be writing today!

I have given a thumbs up to all the FJ reviews on Amazon. They are all nothing short of brilliant. How am I ever going to look at my niece's Animal Crackers with a straight face again? Oh, and loved, Loved, LOVED the one that mentioned Terrie's name should not be credited without her headship's.

Off to go get the Poise liners for the panties that Expdd recommended on another thread. This who site is really bad for my bladder control. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: That's brilliance in my book! :lol:

The brilliance belongs with my headship. He is starting to get into my stories about the "fundies". He laughed his butt off reading all the reviews and wanted to weigh in!

Archived