IGNORED

Maxwell family got a new toy! Playground!

YPestis

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know how amazon works- is it Steve who will get to approve the comments or is it just amazon? If it is just amazon we should most definitely take over the reviews!

Guest Anonymous

I can't find "his" review to like it :( I wonder if it's been taken down?

Kudos to Patty and Selma, though. Which one of you is responsible?

Johnhugh wrote the review by Pattie and Selma.

OMG, the Jan C. comment! LOLOLOLOL!

And, just in case it gets deleted before you get a chance to see it, here it is:

"What a blessing that it was laid onto your heart to write this for your Mummy.

It is a lesson and a blessing that that we should lie under him and serve him till he comes.

Jan C"

Jan C's comment has disappeared! What a coincidence!!

(Hi Steve... :text-welcomewave: We know you read here...)

In other news,

"Today is the final day of the eleventh month, and December is upon us."

Who says things like this????

People for whom turning the page of the calendar is the big and exciting event of the day. :)

Jan C - was / is Jesus Jan

JanCROUCH2.jpg

My name is John - I am a guy....

Oh Stevie, you are getting slow - is Teri not giving you a back rub?

It does make you wonder, after posting a snarky pic, do they sit the whole time talking about God / Jesus or do they talk about normal stuff at least some of their time?

It does make you wonder, after posting a snarky pic, do they sit the whole time talking about God / Jesus or do they talk about normal stuff at least some of their time?

I don't think there is a single time during the day or a single string of conversation they have that they don't somehow mention to glorify God. I'm surprised they mentioned that they attend craft fairs. I'll bet there's tons of heathens there, like there are at the county fairs.

Sorry to derail the thread with a dumb question, but is Anna Maxwell the mouse torturer? Or am I thinking of a completely different Anna? I've lurked here since the Yuku days and there are now so many fundies in my memory bank I may be getting one or two mixed up...

Guest Anonymous
Sorry to derail the thread with a dumb question, but is Anna Maxwell the mouse torturer? Or am I thinking of a completely different Anna? I've lurked here since the Yuku days and there are now so many fundies in my memory bank I may be getting one or two mixed up...

No, not the same Anna.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks! I just now went and did my part to "like" the brill reviews. I was laughing so hard I was crying!

So want to join in. Need new keyboard urgently! Must pray harder... :lol:

I'm laughing so hard at those reviews.

Steve, you can edit comments on your own site, but not on Amazon. Too bad, so sad. That's what you get for becoming unequally yoked to a secular site.

I'm laughing so hard at those reviews.

Steve, you can edit comments on your own site, but not on Amazon. Too bad, so sad. That's what you get for becoming unequally yoked to a secular site.

:clap:

Archived