IGNORED

Maxwell family got a new toy! Playground!

YPestis

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, how underwhelming. Still, praise the lord for giving them the strength to carry the extremely heavy pieces from the back corner of the yard to a more central location, considering their dietary habits. I am delighting in the phrase, "the Lord brought this one along for an incredible deal."

All you grammar police, shouldn't the title read "The Aunties' [plural] Park"?

I'm confused. I thought the Lord Jesus already brought them a playset?

So did I.

And did Anna actually source and buy the player, or just pray really really hard? And why is a single woman of 19s big project a player for her neices? Sure, it's a nice gesture, but she needs projects for her.

Oh my, so "Anna's project" is that the family actually assembled the play set they hauled home weeks ago? ::yawn::

So... how is this a project? It's up and put together.

You're right. For most any other family, constructing a playset would be a routine weekend activity. But In Maxhell, this qualifies as a "project," prayed over and blessed by The Lord oops, Steve. Because the outside world needs constant reminding that the Maxwells are busy, busy, busy people, leading endlessly fascinating lives.

I just feel really really bad for the girls in Maxhell. It's t the point where I can't even snark I just feel bad for them.

I'm confused. I thought the Lord Jesus already brought them a playset?

This is the same playset that they procured this summer from a church. I guess they just stored it out of the way until they got back and settled from the fall road trip.

A playset in the Maxwell back yard, so the children never have to see or mix with non-Maxwell children. Maybe they won't figure out there are other kids in the world...

I don't think the construction of the play set is Anna's project, but it is the one she had initiated a while back, it's just that they're only now putting it together. And not for nothing but that looks like one freaking HUGE piece of property, especially for the 'burbs.

I'm still leaning towards a cookbook as Anna's big super secret project. After all, she is the Maxwell's very own fundie Julia Child. Not that Anna would have a clue who Julia is...

Well, that was a major letdown. I was hoping she was launching her own series of children's books. All of those shots of her typing were...nothing.

A playset in the Maxwell back yard, so the children never have to see or mix with non-Maxwell children. Maybe they won't figure out there are other kids in the world...

I have to agree w/ you on this statement. All the Maxwell's in the next generation will never know how to interact w/ people their own age.

So did I.

And did Anna actually source and buy the player, or just pray really really hard? And why is a single woman of 19s big project a player for her neices? Sure, it's a nice gesture, but she needs projects for her.

Exactly what I was thinking! Its really telling that this is all she is allowed to have as a project. Also telling that her as the Aunt was the only person to think that the kids deserve a nice playset. :(

Wonder what her next project will be, poor thing.

This is the same playset that they procured this summer from a church. I guess they just stored it out of the way until they got back and settled from the fall road trip.

A-ha!

So they tried to create a sense of suspense around setting up a playset they already had and already told their readers about. Their lives make mine look like James Bond's.

A-ha!

So they tried to create a sense of suspense around setting up a playset they already had and already told their readers about. Their lives make mine look like James Bond's.

Ikr? I'm currently procrastinating studying for a pre-cal exam but compared to that I might as well be dancing naked on top of a bar (a gay bar that is :twisted: )

I guess young Maxwell children are permitted some structured and fully supervised time for play. But, given Steve's issues around any spontaneity and pleasure, I'm betting that even at their young age, they must pray before and after; keep their clothes very clean and never run or shout aloud for joy. The Lord might be offended and Steve wouldn't get to heaven.

I'm just shocked that one of the boys is allowed to wear a red jacket. And Abigail has on a red vest, and Bethany's knees are showing. :o

It does look like a cool playset though, and if I were five, I'd be completely enthralled. I do hope that the little girls still get to go to the park sometimes.

When I saw the post I thought to myself "Self, did you know that the Maxwell Family has a BigLove backyard?"

When I saw the post I thought to myself "Self, did you know that the Maxwell Family has a BigLove backyard?"

I've thought that too!! Steve would love it if all the "non immediate" families hadmto link their backyards with his.

I don't know if anyone else noticed but they just put the playset up on the grass- they didn't put in any loose-fill materials (like mulch or sand) around it. That's dangerous for the kids.

Archived