IGNORED

Lori Alexander 39: Civilization breaks down because...women

samurai_sarah

Considering Larry Nassar molested many of his patients while their parents were in the ROOM with them, I sincerely doubt that mom being home or not is what makes the difference.  :my_angry:  

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I normally don't click on NLQ links, but I decided to on the one listed previous page and found the interesting tidbit that they seem to think Trey is a sock for Ken.

Does this ring true with anyone here?

3 minutes ago, Curious said:

I normally don't click on NLQ links, but I decided to on the one listed previous page and found the interesting tidbit that they seem to think Trey is a sock for Ken.

Does this ring true with anyone here?

I don’t think so—their writing styles are too dissimilar, as are their tones.

Just now, Hane said:

I don’t think so—their writing styles are too dissimilar, as are their tones.

And there's no way Ken could fake a different style for more than a paragraph or two. He'd let slip a 'You bet!' or a 'Can we not' and blow his cover in no time. :pb_lol:

11 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Also small side rant: With the recent shooting in Florida I've see a lot of people sending stuff around about young people being disrespectful, lazy, and undisciplined. Also the shooting happened because they took God out of school, which is bad theology. Both of those things are driving me crazy. Yep young people just died! Let's making blanket statements criticizing them because that will make them feel good! 

I've been seeing those types of posts on Facebook and it's annoying as fuck. A woman I know posted that religion/God being taken out of American schools was the reason for school shootings. A guy  replied to her with a meme about how a mostly atheist country like Sweden has lower rates of murder. She replied back to him that it was made up. The guy posted other links and within 30 minutes or so she deleted her post.

1 hour ago, KnittingOwl said:

Like the Duggars?  Michelle wasn't working when Josh molested his sisters.

Also, way to shift the blame on to the woman making the comment, Lori.  :my_angry:

Don't forget that Ken said it was normal for teen boys to molest their sisters or other girls.  Lori defended Josh Duggar when some other fundie bloggers slammed him. Loriken's defense of Josh Duggar is still fucking gross. She also said something to the effect that the #metoo campaign was a "war on men"

10 hours ago, Hisey said:

What exactly is a "female doctor woman"?  A doctor with two vaginas? How are they different than Male Doctor Women? In any event, how sad that these Female Doctor Women are dissatisfied with their careers.

8 hours ago, December said:

Just like anyone else who specifies that they had a "female doctor" or a "woman lawyer"... it feels like a novelty to them, so they emphasize it, even if it's super normal to the rest of us.

6 hours ago, Hisey said:

No, no, no! Don't you see the double-femaleness of her statement. "Female doctor woman" ?? 

I would expect Lori to specify that a doctor is a "woman doctor" because it is so foreign to her. But to indicate it twice in one sentence cracks me up.

Maybe Lori had a visit from my favorite villain from the PBS Kids show Word Girl.

Spoiler

I give you--

Lady Redundant Woman!Screenshot_20180221-204322.thumb.jpg.a01f15456ee848259647221971dc34a1.jpg

:pb_lol:

Lori:

Some women in the chat room were saying that their mothers were going to see the new Fifty Shades movie. Where are the godly, older women who walk faithfully with the Lord and are teaching the young women biblical womanhood? 

Where are the godly, older women who don't encourage women to gossip about their mothers online?  Isn't there a verse about gossiping?  In fact, isn't there a commandment about honoring your father and mother?

I guess Lori doesn't "love obeying" those verses.

3 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

Don't forget that Ken said it was normal for teen boys to molest their sisters or other girls.  Lori defended Josh Duggar when some other fundie bloggers slammed him. Loriken's defense of Josh Duggar is still fucking gross. She also said something to the effect that the #metoo campaign was a "war on men"

Yes, here it is so you don't forget! Perhaps posting it on the Transformed Wife's Amazon page would be a good idea (Ken does write a chapter of the book so it's relevant)

Ken Alexander 2016-05-20 at 1.21.15 PM.png

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Some women in the chat room were saying that their mothers were going to see the new Fifty Shades movie. Where are the godly, older women who walk faithfully with the Lord and are teaching the young women biblical womanhood? 

ONE woman mentioned that her mama was going to the movie. ONE. Lori manufactures so much drama. 

She is back from her daughters' and really ramping up again her internet presence. She posted a long spiel about what good grandmother she was and how often her daughter told her she was awesome and that she plans to travel to Texas every other month to be the biggest help ever. Yeah, visiting six times a year is really grandmother of the year. I wouldn't write that about anyone else, but when you have oodles of disposable income and sit on your ass in San Diego and blog about what a great grandmother you are...well, talk is cheap. 

On 21/02/2018 at 1:12 AM, Fascinated said:

No. A normal person/mother would have said thank you and choked on it if necessary, never letting her child know it was not up to snuff. She’s a monster. 

I don't see anything wrong with asking nicely for potatoes to be added.

The stories of parents "choking things down" because their kids made them are not the only nice way to parent. You can show appreciation verbally without making yourself sicker.

Anyway, neither of those are what Lori did. She internally raged and then immortalized her indignation on the internet. That is just WEIRD.

Comments of yesterday's post:

M says,

So many women (not necessarily including these two examples) claim that working outside the home is the best thing in the world but they are lying to themselves and to others (and they know they are lying).

M has figured out that you can't argue with someone who:

1) Invalidates your opinion (you are lying, by saying that you enjoy working outside the home)

2) Reads your mind (You KNOW that you are lying)!

Lori, also uses the mind reading tactic.  If you don't do things her "ways", it must be because:

They must not believe children are better with their mothers. They must not trust God enough to provide for them if they come home.

She uses the "they must not..." line a good bit.  It's usually followed by something like:

"believe the Bible when it says...", "take God at His Word", "have faith", or her favorite, "They must HATE God and His ways!".

She immediately invalidates anything her reader has to say.  There is no middle ground.  To disagree with Lori is NOT to disagree with Lori or even Lori's interpretation of the Bible.  It's full stop disagreeing with God himself!

You aren't working because you feel that God provided the job so you can provide for you children.  No, you "must not trust God!"

It's a horrible way to treat people, but it paves the path for Queen Lori to always be right.  After all, her opinion is God's opinion.  

Finally:

Every single female doctor woman that I personally knows wishes she could be home full time with her children 

So I guess she takes it upon herself to pry into the personal lives of every single "female doctor woman" that she knows, and then uses them as blog fodder?

You know, I had to go to the doctor yesterday.  After 3 weeks of (unsuccessfully) battling a health issue (fear of the flu kept me from going in sooner), I finally gave up and went in to get the medicine I needed.

The medical professionals I interacted with were both awesome!  I have a terrible fear of going to the doctor, and these two put me at ease (not easy to do, in a medical scenario).

Anyway, one was a male, the other was a female.  My only comment about their personal life was to chat with them about all the flu going around, and the doctor offered up that everyone in the office had been sick at least once (some twice).  I think I said something about how much I appreciated their willingness to come in and repeatedly expose themselves to all the crap that's going around this year.  

I assumed they were both very busy, as the waiting room was packed.  I assumed other patients wouldn't enjoy waiting while I asked wouldn't they rather be home with their children, and then inquired about their medical school debt.  Silly me. :doh:Lori would have been there, notebook in hand.  BECAUSE, blog and feminism!!!

I'll tell you something- I don't know if the "female medical professional woman" I interacted with has children or not (because, none of my business), but if she does, they are a hell of a lot luckier than Lori's frightened kids were.

She was the sweetest lady...you could just tell that she was a kind, happy person.  If she has them, I don't think they are afraid of her, and I don't think she beats them with a leather strap like Lori did to her kids.  I don't think she'd tell a parent to "hit harder", and I don't think she'd keep a severely depressed person from having access to a suicide hotline number (yes Lori, we remember you deleting the number for the suicide hotline).

Staying home and letting the nanny raise your crying kids doesn't automatically make you a good mom.  Working doesn't automatically make you a bad mom.

23 minutes ago, Koala said:

Every single female doctor woman that I personally knows wishes she could be home full time with her children 

To clarify, Koala was quoting Lori here, of course.

@Koala, your comments about this are spot-on, as always. However, I call BS on Lori’s statement. Lori must be lying about this. And I know that Lori knows that she is lying. :my_shy:

Granted, my son is of the male doctor man variety but, obviously, he has spent the last fifteen years of his life interacting and working with female doctor women.  I can assure Lori that these women are doctors because THEY WANT TO BE DOCTORS.  Female women do not usually devote their entire adult lives, and thousands upon thousands of dollars, to become doctors when, really, they just want to stay home. Jesus. Lori is beyond the pale. 

Today's post:

don’t try to draw attention to yourself

Yeah, definitely don't try to draw attention to yourself, because then it might take the attention away from Lori (who, by the way, will literally PAY FOR ATTENTION) <---see her admission that she has flat out "paid some money" for boosts on FB.

Be discreet in all areas of your life.

This means:

-Don't floss in front you your husband.

-Don't "pump your breasts" <---express breastmilk, in front of your husband.  It's not feminine.  True story.

-Do talk to complete strangers online (including men) about their sex lives.

-Do reveal very private details about what goes on between your and your husband.  Use phrases like "10 minutes and some lube".

-Do write posts with titles like "Naked with a Smile".  <---Don't believe me?  She (The Discreet Mentor) totally did:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/06/naked-with-smile.html

No, it’s not easy being with your children 24/7 and raising them up in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord but there is great reward

Oh, I don't know.  If you have a "nanny sent from heaven" and someone to clean your house, it'd probably be pretty easy.

My female doctor woman just came back from maternity leave last week. This is her first baby, and she said being a mom is awesome. But she's also an awesome doctor, and she genuinely care about her patients. It would be a terrible loss if she felt she had to stay home and devote herself to her baby, rather than continue to practice and help others. Fuck you, Lori. 

Edited to add: the substitute doctor was also a female doctor lady, with two small children. I know this because at the last appointment I had with her, her husband had brought the kids by the office to pick her up for lunch. 

Lori must love to gossip about the mothers of the women in her chat room, her neighbors, her doctors, and so on.  She must not like obeying 1 Timothy 5:13, which admonishes us not to be busybodies.

Dec. 2017

“Keepers at home: minding their own family affairs, not gadding abroad (beyond or out of the walls of a house); and inspecting into, and busying themselves about other people’s matters. 

I guess she just loves "inspecting into, and busying herself" with other people's matters.

Clearly, she doesn't believe the Bible when it says she should she should minding her own family's affairs.  

Oh well, I see that in so many "Christian" mentors today.  They just seem to hate God and His ways....

I once had an amzing Female Doctor Woman Neurologist. She was so compassionate and explained everything to me. One time I saw her at the mall. I was sitting on a bench with my mom. I thought she'd just return my wave and keep walking. She sat down beside me and we talked about the sales and Christmas with the kids (hers and mine). Her husband was a stay at home parent and it seemed to work quite nicely for them.

i was so sad when she left; and even sadder when I met her replacement - a real arrogant Male Doctor Man who never once looked up from my chart to actually make eye contact with me. I decided to see if my family doctor would pick up my headache care and he agreed. I'd rather suffer a few more migraines than be minimized by that arrogant bonehead Male Doctor Man Neurologist.  

2 hours ago, Koala said:

Comments of yesterday's post:

M says,

M has figured out that you can't argue with someone who:

1) Invalidates your opinion (you are lying, by saying that you enjoy working outside the home)

Lori, also uses the mind reading tactic.  If you don't do things her "ways", it must be because:

She uses the "they must not..." line a good bit.  It's usually followed by something like:

"believe the Bible when it says...", "take God at His Word", "have faith", or her favorite, "They must HATE God and His ways!".

She immediately invalidates anything her reader has to say.  There is no middle ground.  To disagree with Lori is NOT to disagree with Lori or even Lori's interpretation of the Bible.  It's full stop disagreeing with God himself!

You aren't working because you feel that God provided the job so you can provide for you children.  No, you "must not trust God!"

It's a horrible way to treat people, but it paves the path for Queen Lori to always be right.  After all, her opinion is God's opinion.  

Finally:

So I guess she takes it upon herself to pry into the personal lives of every single "female doctor woman" that she knows, and then uses them as blog fodder?

You know, I had to go to the doctor yesterday.  After 3 weeks of (unsuccessfully) battling a health issue (fear of the flu kept me from going in sooner), I finally gave up and went in to get the medicine I needed.

The medical professionals I interacted with were both awesome!  I have a terrible fear of going to the doctor, and these two put me at ease (not easy to do, in a medical scenario).

Anyway, one was a male, the other was a female.  My only comment about their personal life was to chat with them about all the flu going around, and the doctor offered up that everyone in the office had been sick at least once (some twice).  I think I said something about how much I appreciated their willingness to come in and repeatedly expose themselves to all the crap that's going around this year.  

I assumed they were both very busy, as the waiting room was packed.  I assumed other patients wouldn't enjoy waiting while I asked wouldn't they rather be home with their children, and then inquired about their medical school debt.  Silly me. :doh:Lori would have been there, notebook in hand.  BECAUSE, blog and feminism!!!

I'll tell you something- I don't know if the "female medical professional woman" I interacted with has children or not (because, none of my business), but if she does, they are a hell of a lot luckier than Lori's frightened kids were.

She was the sweetest lady...you could just tell that she was a kind, happy person.  If she has them, I don't think they are afraid of her, and I don't think she beats them with a leather strap like Lori did to her kids.  I don't think she'd tell a parent to "hit harder", and I don't think she'd keep a severely depressed person from having access to a suicide hotline number (yes Lori, we remember you deleting the number for the suicide hotline).

Staying home and letting the nanny raise your crying kids doesn't automatically make you a good mom.  Working doesn't automatically make you a bad mom.

Great job going to the doctor, Koala! 

I am surprised, though, that you did not ask about the female doctor's family life and finances. I thought that was part of every visit with a lady-doctor medical professional. 

Woah. Hold the reigns. Lets just rewind for a moment.

God's commands to me have NEVER bothered me...Women are told to be submissive...this has NEVER bothered me.

Um. Lori. Are you drunk? Do you have memory loss? Do you not post about how you were a horrible, sinful wife 'back then'! OMG Woman! Stop it.  She claims her Christianity and lies NON STOP. She needs Jesus. 

26 minutes ago, YourMamaKnew said:

Um. Lori. Are you drunk? Do you have memory loss? Do you not post about how you were a horrible, sinful wife 'back then'! OMG Woman! Stop it.  She claims her Christianity and lies NON STOP. She needs Jesus. 

:pb_lol: Just for you @YourMamaKnew

If you think being a gentle and submissive wife comes naturally to me, you are very wrong.

When I got married, I had a lot of expectations from Ken ~ 

I expected him to be romantic with me A LOT. 

I expected him to:  help me clean the house, put the toilet seat down, say wonderful things about me all the time, eat healthy, clean up his mess, not watch much television, read the Bible and pray with me everyday, let me be right after every argument, chase me when I was mad at him and apologize to me. {Yeah...I was pretty bad!}  

So much for submission NEVER bothering her.

@Hisey Thanks!  I am trying to get better about going when I need to!

20 minutes ago, YourMamaKnew said:

She makes me feel more stabby than most of the other people discussed here, partly for that reason. At least most of the others are making some attempt to actually live the lives they are proscribing for others. For the most part, PP, the Duggars, etc. seem to actually do what they say or at least portray themselves as doing what they say God wants them to do. Lori does (and seems to have always done) the exact opposite! Wives must be "keepers at home" while she worked when her oldest was a child, women need no education while she has 7 years of college, women must be obedient to their husbands while she sabotaged her birth control and obviously lords over Ken as much as possible, women are to raise their own children and keep a perfect home while she had a nanny and housekeeper, women are to cook nutritious organic wholesome meals while she makes a big salmonella salad to last a week, women must dress super-modestly while she wears whatever she wants, women shouldn't teach God's word publicly especially to men but here she is blogging to whoever is unlucky enough to see her posts. 

I think she may be an epic-level troll, as much as she enjoys stirring the pot by making absolutely sure that every proclamation she makes about how people should live contradicts what she actually does. Her only joy is making others more miserable than herself, in whatever way she can find. 

5 hours ago, Koala said:

And assumes the worst possible reason for all disagreement.  There's no chance that it's a misunderstanding, or a mistake being made. It's always 'you hate God and his ways,' or 'you're lying, and you KNOW it!' etc.  I try to give as much leeway for mistakes as I can, and give credit for good, albeit misguided, reasons for the behavior of others, but Lori is making it soooo hard.  She assumes the worst...people usually judge others by themselves...so it would be reasonable to think that her heart and motives are evil. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived