IGNORED

Lori Alexander 39: Civilization breaks down because...women

samurai_sarah

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, EowynW said:

The meme she posted made me LOL. It is a meme mocking people like her, but she thinks it siding with her position. 

And she deleted it. 

On 2/21/2018 at 6:04 PM, jumpingjill said:

A woman mentioned that her daughter had molested. This is part of Lori’s reply:

I believe a very important reason God wants mothers to be home full time with their children is to protect them from harm and evil. Hopefully, other mothers who read your comment will do what they can to be home with their children so the same thing won’t happen to them. It’s so prevalent in our highly sexualized culture and it’s tragic.

I understand our children should be protected, but saying they might get molested if their mother isn't home with them? What the heck! As a previous survivor of that, her implied idea is bull! Rape and molestation can happen anywhere and can be common at homes with families—particularly fundies. This can happen whether the mother is home or not!!!

My angry reaction is at what Lori said, not at you.  I almost never actually speak of this and very few people actually know, but my mother was home. It did not stop my friend's pedophile neighbor from doing what he did to me.  If burning at the stake was still allowed, I'd put Lori's name at the top of the list.

On 21/02/2018 at 8:27 PM, KnittingOwl said:

woman mentioned that her daughter had molested. This is part of Lori’s reply:

I believe a very important reason God wants mothers to be home full time with their children is to protect them from harm and evil. Hopefully, other mothers who read your comment will do what they can to be home with their children so the same thing won’t happen to them. It’s so prevalent in our highly sexualized culture and it’s tragic.

No, no, no Lori!  Most children are molested by either a  family member or by a trusted  friend of the family!  

Lori, how I wish you would educate yourself on these issues.  So much damage is done to those who see you as some sort of mentor and believe what you say.

On 21/02/2018 at 11:03 AM, Sarah92 said:

Remember:  Lori  -- who went to college for 7 years -- says she can't remember any of her classes in college or what they were about.  It's obvious Freshman Composition is one of those she forgot.  

Actually, I don't understand how she managed to graduate.  The college I attended was NOT ivy league, but writing like hers was flagged and one had to take a remedial course before being allowed to start regular classes, let alone graduate.  

15 hours ago, Koala said:

I expected him to be romantic with me A LOT. 

I wonder why she would expect Ken to be romantic a lot when she didn't like/love him to begin with and doesn't let her emotions control her (or whatever her spiel is).

I am sitting here thinking and I can't even begin to understand what Lori would think was romantic unless maybe it was him praising her constantly.

She makes no damn sense.  I am beginning to think that Lori has made up a good majority of her past and she hasn't changed one whit.  Her blog is just a way to get her narcissistic supply without bothering Ken (unless of course, she needs the horse of TRUTH to ride in and save her).

I wonder if Ken cut Lori off from paying to boost her posts. Her number of followers isn't going up as quickly as it once was.

19 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I wonder if Ken cut Lori off from paying to boost her posts. Her number of followers isn't going up as quickly as it once was.

Yes I noticed this and for as big of a following she does have, she doesn't get a ton of commenting. Well in my opinion she doesn't get a lot of comments. Plus she deletes half of them but whatever. So I wonder what percent liked the page just so they can see what she'll come up with next? 

Today Lori decided to double down on submission, letting us know there are no exceptions.

So yeah she's telling wives to shut up, hang in there, submit, and take as your mantra -- "Hit me baby one more time"

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I don't know, but one of her adverts appeared on my FB feed yesterday. So either he hasn't cut her off yet, or he did but she still has some time left on the last payment. I wish she'd stop; I'll go to her page to read her crap, but I don't want her popping up uninvited on MY page, it's quite disconcerting. LOL.

It's funny that she "pays some money" for these boosts (TO GET ATTENTION AND MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF ON THE INTERNET), and then sits quietly while her fan girls come absolutely unglued asking people what they're doing on Lori's page.  

It's also funny that she admits it's the more controversial posts that she boosts.  She desperately wants to go VIRAL again.  I also think she loves the drama and sowing discord.

49 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Today Lori decided to double down on submission, letting us know there are no exceptions.

So yeah she's telling wives to shut up, hang in there, submit, and take as your mantra -- "Hit me baby one more time"

I'm waiting for her buddy Dave to show up, that crap is right down his alley. 

53 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Oh baby, baby, how were you supposed to know
That Jesus doesn't like pants?
Oh baby, baby, You shouldn't have let me go
To work outside the home, yeah
Show you how I want it to be
Trust me baby 'cause I know more than you, oh because

My arrogance is killing me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
Screw the Bible, I'm ALWAYS right
God's on my siiiiiiiiiide
Hit me baby one more time

Oh baby, baby
Jesus believes what I do
Pride has got me blinded
Oh pretty Kenny
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
Poking holes all in my diaphragm 
Show you how I want it to be
Trust me baby 'cause I know more than you, oh because

My arrogance is killing me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
Screw the Bible, I'm ALWAYS right
God's on my siiiiiiiide
Hit me baby one more time

6 hours ago, Curious said:

I wonder why she would expect Ken to be romantic a lot when she didn't like/love him to begin with and doesn't let her emotions control her (or whatever her spiel is).

I am sitting here thinking and I can't even begin to understand what Lori would think was romantic unless maybe it was him praising her constantly.

She makes no damn sense.  I am beginning to think that Lori has made up a good majority of her past and she hasn't changed one whit.  Her blog is just a way to get her narcissistic supply without bothering Ken (unless of course, she needs the horse of TRUTH to ride in and save her).

I know. You marry a man for his paycheck and then you complain he is not romantic?

THE MOTHER IS THE ONE SUPREME ASSET OF NATIONAL LIFE (THE BLOG) February 21, 2018  Lori Alexander Comments 27 Comments

"You would think I was evil for teaching younger women to be keepers at home and that mothers should be home for their children full time. This topic makes many women angriest, by far, of all the things that I write. They must not believe children are better with their mothers. They must not trust God enough to provide for them if they come home. 

Many believe they find satisfaction and fulfillment from a career. They think widows still should work full time even though their poor children have lost their father. Now, they must lose their mother to a full time job? They don’t understand that children who are raised with their mothers are emotionally more stable and secure in life. They believe a mother giving more time to a career is more important than giving more time to their own children. I don’t get it.

One woman wrote me and told me to stop teaching women to be keepers at home because no one is listening and no one cares. Another woman wrote an entire post on her blog about how far off I am for teaching this. Well, I will stand before God someday and He is the only one that I will have to give an answer for what I teach women.

Women write me and tell me they are home full time with their children now from reading my blog and they are thankful. Others have told me they are praying that their husbands will change their minds and allow them to come home full time. (I will never understand why some men want someone other than their wives, the mother of their children, to raise their children.) Some are asking the Lord for wisdom in finding a way to make some money from home. Yes, women are listening and some care. It makes sense compared to the nonsense they’ve been listening to their entire lives.

“I want my daughters to grow up to be doctors, lawyers, or whatever they want.” 

"Yes, if this is what you want your daughters to grow up to be and have a stress-filled life with a lot of debt, go for it. After many years in school, then college, then medical school, and finally residency, they will be in their 30s most likely.  While you are having a daughter who is a doctor, I would much rather have a daughter who is having children and is home full time with them. Children are more valuable to me and to the Lord than any career can be. Any career can be filled with someone else but being a mother to a child can not be. Our values have been completely mixed up today."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lady in bold and underlined is me.  I wrote on her blog quite some time ago and she, of course, deleted it.   

She obviously read what I had to say about letting my daughters be whatever they wanted to be ... but ...  turned  she words around to say   “I want my daughters to be”.   She then went on to make a lot of baseless assumptions about what my daughter went through in the process of becoming a doctor.  Not so. 

Now I have PERSONAL proof that Lori totally lied about what I posted and, of course deleted my post in order to lie and make it look like I was deciding for my children.   

If she did it to me, she has done it to others.

Lori is a liar.  Isn't that a sin?

6 minutes ago, Hisey said:

I know. You marry a man for his paycheck and then you complain he is not romantic?

Personally, I complain about the lack of romantic gestures from my local ATM all the time.  The bank has told me "That's not the point", "It's just there for money", and "It's a machine, lady, it doesn't love you.", but I think that's just because they don't know Jesus.  I don't think asking my ATM to dispense money AND compliments is such a big deal, and I would really like it if it told me how much it appreciates my use of it.  

I intend to embark on a policy of wifely submission to my local ATM, per Lori's advice on her blog.  I expect this will remedy the problem, repair the defects in the ATM, and I will soon be withdrawing both money AND roses.  

Hahahahaha taking the Word as a whole? Lady, the only "whole" you're doing is a whole lot of deleting and writing a whole lot of nonsense taken from suspect sources. You blocked me from your page after I used scripture. And if you took the Bible as a whole you'd included all of those "supposed women". You take the verses on submission at face value but when talking about Deborah? Adding all kinds of things about her not really being a leader is not taking the Bible as a whole. 

Also making baseless assumption about how millions of women MUST feel is rather unbiblical as well. Furthermore, you know why it's good to put a disclaimer on your work about submission? Because many women in abusive situations need to read it because they aren't always taught that you can disobey your husband when he asks you to sin.  They don't know they don't have to allow their husbands sinful behavior by allowing him to beat them.

It isn't about lack of wisdom on their part, it's about meeting victims of abuse where they're at in life. A good, godly teacher understands and doesn't complain about helping women not be abused or mistreated. And it's not .1 percent try more like statistically 1/3 women might face abuse from their partner. 

image.png

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

I don't know, but one of her adverts appeared on my FB feed yesterday. So either he hasn't cut her off yet, or he did but she still has some time left on the last payment. I wish she'd stop; I'll go to her page to read her crap, but I don't want her popping up uninvited on MY page, it's quite disconcerting. LOL.

In other words, she needs to stop pooping in your yard.*

*One of my favorite Ken and Lori phrases. 

*raising arm and shaking fist* "You feminists stop pooping in my yard! Darn Jezebel Witchcrafting Job Stealing Whores of Babylon! You women get on home now and give your husbands The Sex. Damn Feminists!" 

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

In a way, I kind of view Ken as Lori's investor who has provided her the money for her computers, iPhones, sponsored ads, and the editing and self-publishing costs for the book. He may have already realized or will realize at some point that Lori's blog and book will not make a lot in long run. I know her blog isn't monetized. But, I doubt her book will ever rake huge money.  Some of her fangirls probably haven't purchased the book due to lack of money. I recall one fangirl saying she was going to check with her library to see if they had a copy. Lori's extremist beliefs turns off a lot of Christian women and I bet some church pastors and others are already issuing warnings about Lori.

8 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

Lori's extremist beliefs turn off a lot of Christian women and I bet some church pastors and others are already issuing warnings about Lori.

Yes, they are. You should have read what Pastor Jay had to say a while back.  I don't remember everything he said, but he started with, "You, my dear sister, are in serious error." It was back around the time of the "women aren't made in the image of God" post.  He went on to say that his wife had asked if they could invite her to speak to the women at their church, so he decided to check her out. After reading her BS, he gave a big, fat "NO".

25 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

In a way, I kind of view Ken as Lori's investor who has provided her the money for her computers, iPhones, sponsored ads, and the editing and self-publishing costs for the book. He may have already realized or will realize at some point that Lori's blog and book will not make a lot in long run. I know her blog isn't monetized. But, I doubt her book will ever rake huge money.  Some of her fangirls probably haven't purchased the book due to lack of money. I recall one fangirl saying she was going to check with her library to see if they had a copy. Lori's extremist beliefs turn off a lot of Christian women and I bet some church pastors and others are already issuing warnings about Lori.

You brought up the book, had to go check the stats on Amazon. 101 critical reviews, 70 positive reviews. In the month of February, 8 reviews were given. 7 negative and 1 positive. The reviews on 2/22 & 2/23 are spot on and wonderful. I love the proof picture on the review from 2/22.

I can't figure out how to see replies to reviews on mobile but I can see them on a laptop or PC. The comments to the reviews are (usually) great!

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

In other words, she needs to stop pooping in your yard.*

*One of my favorite Ken and Lori phrases. 

*raising arm and shaking fist* "You feminists stop pooping in my yard! Darn Jezebel Witchcrafting Job Stealing Whores of Babylon! You women get on home now and give your husbands The Sex. Damn Feminists!" 

Exactly! :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Remember K. B. Davies, that extreme misogynist who often comments on Lori's posts to double down on her message? Well, he's outdone himself today. Here's just part of his comment on today's post:

Ok. People who want to sin are always looking for a loophohe to help them justify that sin. This is why the look for a "disclaimer".

There are no "disclaimers" in any of God's commandments. There are none in Christ's teachings. God is a God of Black & White. There are no "greys" in His world, and normal human things like fence sitting, lukewarmness et al are abhorrent to Him.

For instance, Abortion is a sin - EVEN if a woman is raped and gets pregnant. Divorce is a sin EVEN if you feel you have justifiable grounds for it. 

A man not loving his wife the way Christ loved the church is a sin - EVEN if she is the witch of Mordor. And likewise for a woman who refuses to submit for ANY reason.

He's just terrifying. :shock:

Lori is something else.

"God’s Word doesn’t give the exceptions so why should I?"

Umm, maybe because you're not God. In one little sentence, she manages to convey the worst of who she is. It's snotty, high-handed, and incredibly arrogant. 

52 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Yes, they are. You should have read what Pastor Jay had to say a while back.  I don't remember everything he said, but he started with, "You, my dear sister, are in serious error." It was back around the time of the "women aren't made in the image of God" post.  He went on to say that his wife had asked if they could invite her to speak to the women at their church, so he decided to check her out. After reading her BS, he gave a big, fat "NO".

I remember the Pastor Jay conflict. I loved seeing Lori getting a smackdown. I hope he has warned other pastor friends about Lori.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived