IGNORED

MedicineMansGirl

Patsy

And again the filthy carpet. Last time she visited she was bitching about her sucky landlords. They're gonna love her when they take possession of the house after the Medicine family's tenancy is over, filthy carpets and wall walking.

I'm pretty sure I read in one of her recent posts that the carpets were being replaced with laminate or something. I tried to go back and find out, but she writes so.damn.many words per post, that I can't actually find it again.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just announced another baby (I think? It was pretty wordy)

Yes, I saw the flowery language through to the actual annoucement. Baby 12 will arrive in June.

Or, to phrase it like she does:

The sweet Lord, Jesus Christ, has once again, in his all knowing love and wisdom, saw fit to allow the condom to break (again), thus bestowing upon them the joyous blessing of a twelfth precious babe. The all knowing Lord allowed the glorious PX90 tape to be bestowed upon Nikki so her husband could be aroused upon seeing her most glorious, rockin', tan bod, therefore bringing the miracle upon their household. Lo, though children were infrequent during the fat years, the Lord has seen fit to bless her body with fitness, then child. They praise God for the new life, arriving in the blessed month of June, which the Lord will keep safe from all accidents. From folding chairs his chosen will not fall, from walls they will not slip, from counter tops and bookcases they shall not tumble. Ps 121:7

I'm pretty sure I read in one of her recent posts that the carpets were being replaced with laminate or something. I tried to go back and find out, but she writes so.damn.many words per post, that I can't actually find it again.

In the mean time she should invest in a good cleaning machine for her carpets.

Oh dear lord. I know cat food won't really kill you, but I don't think it should be photographed being consumed by babies and toddlers. WTF kind of children is this lady raising that their children think it's acceptable to walk on the coolers at (what looks like) Walmart. Way to show disrespect for the property of others. The stockers applauded? Really? Had I been either a stocker or a customer I would have told that kid that he was an asshole and to get the eff down. My two year old knows better than to get up on coolers, let alone do it while I whip out my camera.

My kids have the run of the house but they respect that it's our home and they've been on this earth for years that total three. Want to walk on my walls? I'm sure if it entered their little minds, they would refrain because they aren't monkeys and that shit is not acceptable.

Oh, and lady, if you're reading here... the names you've chosen for your children are nice names (If they didn't belong in the same family.) Evye and Ivye. Grayson, Garrison, Garrett, Grant, and Gavin. I cannot imagine the hell one goes through trying to call someone. "Who spilled this syrup all over the floor?! Gray- Gar- Gav- I mean Grant!" Please let the new baby be named James or Rose, not Gideon or Avye. Little Aubrey must be very thankful for her name. I know I would be.

suy4gw.jpg

Fuck you. Basic baby care dictates that you keep one hand on the child at all times. He's waiting his turn? How long had he been up there chilling. If he falls, he's falling on his head. :evil:

4jnade.jpg

Yeah, and had your kid fallen down and broken his neck, I'm sure you'd sue. Way to teach the younger kids to have no regard for the property of others. Did you spray paint a stop sign on the way home too? Take out a mailbox? Also, your teenaged son is walking above merchandise. Had he fallen into the pile of cinnamon rolls and they had all popped open, would have paid for all (let's say) 30 cans of rolls at around $3+ a pop?

a9l95c.jpg

Your kid is eating cat food and you run to find the camera? :?

Edited because I forgot about the product that he was endangering. Asshats. That kid should know better even if his DA mom doesn't.

suy4gw.jpg

Fuck you. Basic baby care dictates that you keep one hand on the child at all times. He's waiting his turn? How long had he been up there chilling. If he falls, he's falling on his head. :evil:

4jnade.jpg

Yeah, and had your kid fallen down and broken his neck, I'm sure you'd sue. Way to teach the younger kids to have no regard for the property of others. Did you spray paint a stop sign on the way home too? Take out a mailbox? Also, your teenaged son is walking above merchandise. Had he fallen into the pile of cinnamon rolls and they had all popped open, would have paid for all (let's say) 30 cans of rolls at around $3+ a pop?

a9l95c.jpg

Your kid is eating cat food and you run to find the camera? :?

Edited because I forgot about the product that he was endangering. Asshats. That kid should know better even if his DA mom doesn't.

My personal favorite was the duct-taped pull-ups. :roll:

And again the filthy carpet. Last time she visited she was bitching about her sucky landlords. They're gonna love her when they take possession of the house after the Medicine family's tenancy is over, filthy carpets and wall walking.

Oh man, that is some nasty, nasty carpet. Carpeting in general grosses me out because I've pulled too much of it over the years and know how icky it can be even when it looks clean, but nobody is even trying with that mess.

• 4 weeks later...

Wait a minute, am I reading this right--you qualify for WIC and SNAP (and probably TEFAP and CFSP) and you aren't using these resources? Seriously?

How does using resources that your own tax dollars helped pay for to give your children the healthiest possible start in life detract from your Christianity? Seriously, I want to hear your reasoning on this. Your SNAP card is tax-free money usable at almost any grocery store, for crying out loud!

Also, tell your son that if he wants to do parkour, the proper place for it is outdoors.

Archived