IGNORED

MedicineMansGirl

Patsy

ilovetchotchkes, my mother laced little jingle bells into my younger brother's shoelaces so she could always hear where he was. :) They have them at the dollar store.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ilovetchotchkes, my mother laced little jingle bells into my younger brother's shoelaces so she could always hear where he was. :) They have them at the dollar store.

WoW you helped wake up a gray cell that I thought was a goner. :lol: In the old days there were the barrel shaped things with bells in them that you laced onto baby shoes, they made sound and somehow prevented the child from untying the shoes. They came in pink and blue :roll:

WoW you helped wake up a gray cell that I thought was a goner. :lol: In the old days there were the barrel shaped things with bells in them that you laced onto baby shoes, they made sound and somehow prevented the child from untying the shoes. They came in pink and blue :roll:

Bow biters! My mom had tons and you could hear the jingle of little feet through the house.

They don't just do pink and blue now, they do all kinds of characters and stuff. I don't know if they make noise though...

4c1ae412b9d23_168763b.jpg

aaaand....she couldn't take the heat and the blog is private now. Because you know, being directly questioned about why you let your kids to dangerous stuff and what you use to homeschool is soooo intense. Where's the "I've been persecuted by FJ" badge again? I think we need to send her the link.

aaaand....she couldn't take the heat and the blog is private now. Because you know, being directly questioned about why you let your kids to dangerous stuff and what you use to homeschool is soooo intense. Where's the "I've been persecuted by FJ" badge again? I think we need to send her the link.

We so should... Hand out badges to bloggers who flounce because of us. Maybe "Certified FJ Flouncer!"

They don't last 24 hours after a visit to the hive. :lol:

I'm kind of surprised because her last post said she'd be happy to answer any questions and that she was a fan of the forum. While there was certainly a great deal I didn't agree with on her blog, I genuinely liked her and felt bad for her struggles - self-induced by too many children as they may have been.

I am happy to answer questions. We didn't apply for food stamps because we have been provided for so far. No we didn't get a new pull chain because it broken inside the fan and it's not just a matter of replacing a pull chain, it's actually a matter of replacing the entire fan and we're bit paying for that shit. My husband would replace everything in this house but the landlord won't let him touch anything and deputy landlord doesn't have any money to fix the problems. So, if the question is why not sue, what does anyone think we could possibly gain from that? It' a waste of time and money on all parts. 

As for curriculum, it's a mix of a lot of different stuff because what works for one kid doesn't work for another. So I guess you could call it hodge podge. 

We survived because we had money saved up. We didn't have anything extra but it was enough to survive until he got a better paying job which God provided. 

As for the "danger" the kids are in, I'm not even going to indulge that kind of ridiculousness. The blog got taken down because every one on here is making a mountain out of a mole hill. 

If you say I'm a "fundie" than I guess I'm a "fundie" because I fundamentally believe in the one true God. Not some out of control, way off base jack ass's version of God like Bill Gothard. And I fundamentally believe that the Duggars are putting on a show......for their show ironically. I also don't believe that it's about being overly nice like the Duggars. We believe in truth, not religion or someone's version thereof. We just wanted a big family and so we had one. We don't subscribe to the "quiver full" movement. In fact it's quite repulsive to me. We wouldn't fit in with those people anyway. My husband likes chewing tobacco, drinking whiskey and getting tattoos way too much for their taste, which would never let us into their circle.

Oh and BTW, #1, I like being medicine man's GIRL. It's a term of endearment I love. #2, as for being offended at the word albino, please, have you read any of this self-righteous stuff on here? If you're easily offended then this is not the place to come. Neither is my blog. On that note, the blog was taken down because of taking everything out of context and condemning me. Self-righteous cowards. #3, I didn't start tanning until my husband had a real job that paid real money. When he said he could pay for it, I started doing it. If you would pay attention to the date on the posts you would see that I wasn't tanning while we were out of shape financially. I took the blog down because no one here can figure out how to understand what I'm saying. No one wants to use their brain and think. I tell the truth. Our life is what it is. We don't pretend everything is peachy and perfect all the time. That's part of he deception that the Duggars are portraying. My blog is the true story of our life. It was never meant to be public, it just happened that way because friends and family wanted to read it. It's not for you, it's for those that want to read it without prejudice. Not for a bunch of jealous, fat lump, e-thugs sitting behind a computer all day. I love to work out because my husband likes to see a sexy woman when he comes home and that's what he gets. It doesn't cost anything because I do it at home. If you've ever done crossfit (which ONE of you on here said you had) then you would know that you don't have to go to gym to do it. Why do you think we have so many kids? Healthy happy kids I might add. 

I know you all have daddy issues because he was too weak to keep from being brain washed by Bill Gothard's stupid ass just like my family, but aren't all of you adults who have the ability to make up your own mind about the truth, get over it and move on with a free life? So, all of that being said, are there anymore brain buster questions? None of this would be too hard to figure out if you'd read the freakin posts. Oh, wait a minute, you can't BECAUSE I PUT IT IN PRIVATE MODE!!! 

I'm very curious - how does a 14 year old boy come to love the art/hobby of taxidermy? How old was he when he started doing it? I can't decide if it's interesting or downright disturbing.

I am glad that Angri-La is back since she can get the carpet shampooer out.

It always puts a smile on my face when a fundy locks the doors on their blog but is so free about coming into this house and soiling the rugs :lol:

riffle

Guest Anonymous
I am happy to answer questions. We didn't apply for food stamps because we have been provided for so far. No we didn't get a new pull chain because it broken inside the fan and it's not just a matter of replacing a pull chain, it's actually a matter of replacing the entire fan and we're bit paying for that shit. My husband would replace everything in this house but the landlord won't let him touch anything and deputy landlord doesn't have any money to fix the problems. So, if the question is why not sue, what does anyone think we could possibly gain from that? It' a waste of time and money on all parts. 

As for curriculum, it's a mix of a lot of different stuff because what works for one kid doesn't work for another. So I guess you could call it hodge podge. 

We survived because we had money saved up. We didn't have anything extra but it was enough to survive until he got a better paying job which God provided. 

As for the "danger" the kids are in, I'm not even going to indulge that kind of ridiculousness. The blog got taken down because every one on here is making a mountain out of a mole hill. 

If you say I'm a "fundie" than I guess I'm a "fundie" because I fundamentally believe in the one true God. Not some out of control, way off base jack ass's version of God like Bill Gothard. And I fundamentally believe that the Duggars are putting on a show......for their show ironically. I also don't believe that it's about being overly nice like the Duggars. We believe in truth, not religion or someone's version thereof. We just wanted a big family and so we had one. We don't subscribe to the "quiver full" movement. In fact it's quite repulsive to me. We wouldn't fit in with those people anyway. My husband likes chewing tobacco, drinking whiskey and getting tattoos way too much for their taste, which would never let us into their circle.

Oh and BTW, #1, I like being medicine man's GIRL. It's a term of endearment I love. #2, as for being offended at the word albino, please, have you read any of this self-righteous stuff on here? If you're easily offended then this is not the place to come. Neither is my blog. On that note, the blog was taken down because of taking everything out of context and condemning me. Self-righteous cowards. #3, I didn't start tanning until my husband had a real job that paid real money. When he said he could pay for it, I started doing it. If you would pay attention to the date on the posts you would see that I wasn't tanning while we were out of shape financially. I took the blog down because no one here can figure out how to understand what I'm saying. No one wants to use their brain and think. I tell the truth. Our life is what it is. We don't pretend everything is peachy and perfect all the time. That's part of he deception that the Duggars are portraying. My blog is the true story of our life. It was never meant to be public, it just happened that way because friends and family wanted to read it. It's not for you, it's for those that want to read it without prejudice. Not for a bunch of jealous, fat lump, e-thugs sitting behind a computer all day. I love to work out because my husband likes to see a sexy woman when he comes home and that's what he gets. It doesn't cost anything because I do it at home. If you've ever done crossfit (which ONE of you on here said you had) then you would know that you don't have to go to gym to do it. Why do you think we have so many kids? Healthy happy kids I might add. 

I know you all have daddy issues because he was too weak to keep from being brain washed by Bill Gothard's stupid ass just like my family, but aren't all of you adults who have the ability to make up your own mind about the truth, get over it and move on with a free life? So, all of that being said, are there anymore brain buster questions? None of this would be too hard to figure out if you'd read the freakin posts. Oh, wait a minute, you can't BECAUSE I PUT IT IN PRIVATE MODE!!! 

This is like the most Christian thing I've ever read. So much love. Calling people fat and mocking someone with a genetic condition, it's exactly what Jesus would do.

Hey lady, if you put your blog on the world wide web, it IS for everyone. If you take it down, no more comments. Gosh you went from loving this place to being hateful awfully fast.

**Edited because I was doing two things at once and I basically wrote the same thing twice.

How is letting a baby climb up on a folded folding chair not dangerous?

I assume, since your family uses those chairs a lot, you know how they work and that weight on that part of the seat is what makes it unfold.

Also, I ask again and as someone who went head first over the handle bars of a bike twice, how is taking issue with kids riding without helmets ridiculousness?

You also seem to be making a number of accusations about us without any actual evidence. This doesn't seem like the appearance of someone "willing to answer questions".

Also, when someone with albinism tells you you've used terms that are offensive to people with albinism, the appropriate response is not "you get offended too easy" it's "thanks you for letting me know, I'm going to change it now that I know."

That's one unhappy woman. And she has a litter full to teach her hate to. Someone should hook her up with ZooZoo and the PP. I bet the could be besties. :lol:

Edited to add: And we have a flounce.

Daaaamn. I started reading that and I was like 'oh, cool, she still wants to engage. Huh. She's happy to answer questions and clear up misconceptions, but she's still keeping it private? That seems a bit odd, to cover up things because they'll be misinterpreted, when you're willing setting the record straight to those with the misconceptions...' and I lasted almost to the end of the post. See how nice and understanding I was trying to be? I should never have tried to go against my jealous fat lump e-thug nature :eusa-snooty:

Fuck's sake. What a bitching overreaction to someone saying 'your kid could fall and hit her head'. HOW DARE YOU NOT WANT MY BABY TO BRAIN HERSELF? IF YOU WEREN'T SO JEALOUS OF MY FAMILY YOU WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO NOT BE HORRIFICALLY INJURED!111

I'm genuinely sad that this lady whose blog I've been reading for two fucking years, who I actually liked, and felt bad for and was actually excited to have a conversation with here, just shit on the rug like every other lame ass fundie ever. FFS, when will I learn they are all the same and are not pets?

I'm very curious - how does a 14 year old boy come to love the art/hobby of taxidermy? How old was he when he started doing it? I can't decide if it's interesting or downright disturbing.

Not trying to defend any fundie here, but there was a boy who I went to school with who did that. If you ignored the grossness of it all, he actually made some pretty good things. He once brought a stuffed fox to school and it was amazing.

He was 12 and he does love the art of it. I wouldn't do it because I don't want to mess with the dead animals (I think it's gross) but he likes it.

I will go there. The blog stayed in private mode for over a year before anyone ever read it. At the time I started it was just meant to be a journal for me to write things down so years later I could go back and read. With a family this big there's always things happening and kids saying funny stuff that I wanted to remember. Then family members and friends began asking to read it so I made it public.

If you treat me like a pet, then you'll get a reaction like a pet who's mistreated. You invited me to this conversation.

You don't honestly believe that something might be dangerous gets lost on me do you? And you lost me on the "so jealous of my family" part. I'm not following you on that one.

Unhappy or just being real? The blog is called "The Story of a Lifetime" for a reason. I write what I'm feeling at the moment. When something upsets me, I write. That's how I deal with stuff. I always have. Anyone remembers when we used to use pencils and paper to make words? I had lots of notebooks full of journal entries. However, I know you wouldn't know there are happy and funny moments because you don't read all of it.

Political correctness does not live here. Sorry.

Okay, we get it. You think climbing on fold up chairs is dangerous as do I that's why we have to remind the little kids to put the chairs up on top of the table. Keyword being little kids. They don't always remember to do that. They also don't always remember to put on their helmet. I take pictures. I take A LOT of pictures and sometimes you catch what looks to be dangerous but actually isn't as dangerous as it looks. Oh and it's not always me taking the pictures.

You're right, so if I asked you to forgive me, would you? Do y'all want the real me or do you want me to speak in an annoying, high pitched baby voice like MD and pretend I am devoid of the emotion of anger? And if I put the blog and private mode and you can't read it then I guess it's not for everyone even being on the world wide web.

Someone with a genetic condition asking you to use a different term about it isn't being 'PC'. It's being respectful.

Wow. What would Jesus do? People show concern for your children and you call them mean names? Like I asked genie when she did this, why bother being a Christian if you aren't even going to even try to be Christ like? Would Jesus say that hr didn't care if it hurt people he would keep using offensives words if he wanted to? That he cared more about words than people?

I her along great with my dad. Most people here weren't raised in a cult.

I love my dad. We have a great relationship and he has never tried to force me into some kind of weird gender role which has made me bitter...he's pretty feminist actually.

I'm new here, but I've been lurking for a long time. Since the blog author has decided to visit I will add in my comment, please don't say "albino white" when referring to skin tone. As someone with Albinism, it is highly offensive. I get that you might not know that it is offensive, so I'm not handslapping at all. If referring to someone, the best way to say it is a person with Albinism, not Albino.

I have OCA1B and I call myself albino*. :\ I do go out of my way to inform ignorant people of the proper terminology, but I figure calling myself albino is no worse than calling a snake albino (cos, in my book, it sounds weird to say "a snake with albinism"). Takin' it back! :lol:

*don't worry, I don't call others albino unless I know they're cool with it

I have OCA1B and I call myself albino*. :\ I do go out of my way to inform ignorant people of the proper terminology, but I figure calling myself albino is no worse than calling a snake albino (cos, in my book, it sounds weird to say "a snake with albinism"). Takin' it back! :lol:

*don't worry, I don't call others albino unless I know they're cool with it

It is always quite nice to find others with the condition! I too have OCA, hence the username. I pointed it because, to most people, it is offensive. However, it isn't offensive to all, like yourself. I don't find it offensive if someone that I am close with uses it because they know that my identity isn't defined by being albino. If others use the term to describe themselves that is fine, but when other people use it in a derogatory fashion is what I have a problem with. I get that she, like most others, might not have known what the proper terminology was and I was giving the benefit of the doubt on that one. I don't take offense when someone doesn't know what the proper terminology is. I do however when people do know what is appropriate. If you know that someone is okay with the word albino, go ahead and use it, but, until you know that, it isn't okay.

I apologize Spider Burps. I responded to you and to the blog author all in one long comment. Hope that it isn't too wordy or confusing!

Archived