IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

My boyfriend is staying at his parents' house this weekend to help them take care of his grandfather and he sent me a text because he was pissed about Netflix being down because there were a few movies he wanted to watch.

Joshie will probably be bored without instagram and the attention of his leghumpers. I'm surprised that TLC and Sean Overbeeke don't have tighter control of Josh's online activity. Years ago I read the blogs of a few MTV Real World cast members who participated in one of the Real Word/Road Rules challenge shows and they said that MTV told them not to post certain spoilers or pictures until after episodes aired. A few years back, FOX gagged the myspace accounts of American Idol contestants for awhile. There are several other examples of reality show cast members not being allowed to post certain things on social networking or picture sites. TLC has been dumb about some of this stuff though. They never learned from the Jeremy Roloff myspace incident. Sean is one of Josh's IG followers and it seems that he doesn't realize that Josh's firework pictures are showing that the show is fake.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it's still down this morning.

There's a message at the top of the page:

[iNFO] Now there is a trouble on Instagram, please wait until they correct the issue.

Webstagram is using Instagram data, so you cannot use Webstagram too.

So sorry for inconvenience.Thanks for your patience.

For me it says sorry, that user is private.

I'm sure JB was fined for the fireworks, and gave Josh an earful. Behold the power of FJ.

I'm going to miss spoilergram, and this thread. It's soooooo long! I guess we'll have to go back to commenting on his twitter.

We'll have to wait until Instagram is working again to see whether he actually went private or not. If it turns out he has, at least he'll be immortalized in this thread. The internet is forever, even if you set your account to private.

I've got Smuggar in my regular Instagram scroll feed, but when I click on his name, it shows his basic profile without his collection of pictures.

ETA: He only has 2 new pics so far. One's a pic of a plain tan SUV with fancy rims and he comments "tricked out ride." :roll: He has no clue what that means.

The other one is....big surprise....of him eating at a restaurant for lunch.

Someone tweeted this to Smugly:

Rick Shaftan â€@Shaftan

@joshduggar What are you? A "racist"? A "xenophobe"? Why don't you worship Europe instead? Like the President and his cult followers??

SMugly's response:

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

@Shaftan I'm clinging to my guns & religion...lol! #religiousfreedom

The only religous freedom Smuggar is concerned about is his own.

Guns and religion? Could he be anymore stereotypical?

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

Thankful to live in a country where I can choose my church & also have the freedom to worship with my family! #USA #religiousfreedom

Details Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite

Smuggar acts like he's some type of conservative activist. Fighting for freedom! For religion! For Christians (and donuts) everywhere!

Yes, he actually considers himself an activist. From his Twitter:

Christian. Husband. Father. Son. Brother. Leader. Businessman. Activist. Conservative. American. Blessed

Donuts must quiver every time he comes near. IN fact I'm sure anything that is greasy and unhealthy knows their time is up when he walks near. Pigs must squeal and run, just in case he gets so hungry he doesn't wait for them to be turned into bacon before taking a bite.

I believe he's trying to be witty.

blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/archives/2008/04/obama_they_clin.html

Don't you think that maybe since the Duggars volunteer with the local fire department that they got special permission to set off fireworks since they are trained at fighting fires? :think:

Smuggar acts like he's some type of conservative activist. Fighting for freedom! For religion! For Christians (and donuts) everywhere!

Christian. Husband. Father. Son. Brother. Leader. Businessman. Activist. Conservative. American. Blessed

He missed Wanker and Pillock off.

Don't you think that maybe since the Duggars volunteer with the local fire department that they got special permission to set off fireworks since they are trained at fighting fires? :think:

Nope. Burn ban is a burn ban. You dont get special permission to violate the ban because you have connections. If she sheeple see the fire department condoning shooting flaming bits of color they'll think that its a ok and do it themselves. They're held to a higher level.

When I try to see Josh's instagram on my laptop, it tells me the user is private. However, I can see the new pics on my phone. They are still having technical difficulties, so time will tell, I guess.

Someone tweeted this to Smugly:

SMugly's response:

The only religous freedom Smuggar is concerned about is his own.

Uh....don't most (if not all) developed countries let you choose your church?

Uh....don't most (if not all) developed countries let you choose your church?

Yeah, pretty much. Many European nations have an official church or religion (supported by taxpayers), but nobody has to go there. Scientology was once banned in Germany and they still won't allow any of the neo-Nazi type of religions to set up shop there. But homeschooling is either banned or restricted in most of the developed world, which means no Gothard.

Oh fuck, Josh Duggar is not an activist. A slacktivist and Santorum fanboy, but not an activist. Being an activist entails that you bust your butt and stick your neck out for what you believe in. Tweeting bumper sticker slogans, supporting your politician of choice and sitting in on the occasional echo chambertea party meeting do not an activist make. Josh would never risk arrest for something beside his stupid iphone.

Oh fuck, Josh Duggar is not an activist. A slacktivist and Santorum fanboy, but not an activist. Being an activist entails that you bust your butt and stick your neck out for what you believe in. Tweeting bumper sticker slogans, supporting your politician of choice and sitting in on the occasional echo chambertea party meeting do not an activist make. Josh would never risk arrest for something beside his stupid iphone.

I DO consider myself an activist, and do put myself out in the streets for protests, etc, occasionally, but for some reason this started a mental path about whether there are any inanimate objects that I would get arrested for rather than lose... perhaps my KitchenAid stand mixer. The rest of you, any thoughts, since Instagram still appears to be down?

There use to be a YouTube video of the Duggar17 singing at an anti abortion rally. Maybe that is why he sees himself as an activist?

There use to be a YouTube video of the Duggar17 singing at an anti abortion rally. Maybe that is why he sees himself as an activist?

I must see this video. Do you have a link?

Sorry, don't have the link saved. I remember they were standing on the steps of a building singing one of their standards. I thought it was such an inappropriate place to have kids.

Archived