IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

Why does Smuggar eat out all of the time? Constantly. I just can't understand it? Don't these fundie values preach on and on about women cooking the meals in the home every night? I am not picking on anyone but I just can't wrap my head around it.

He's rolling through his TLC windfall money like water. The fall for the eldest Duggar child (and iMO he's a delusional, immature child) is going to be fast and hard. I feel for Anna (who really didn't have any choice w/r/t marrying the guy) and especially Mack, Mike and any other unfortunate spawn Smuggar may have who will likely be raised in relative poverty to Boob/Michelle who actually made their money through actual work and lucky investments. Smuggar doesn't own shit and it's going to become tougher to pay the rent and the taxes (I imagine Mary gets the bill for the house with the understand that Smugs will pay it).

Too bad we'll only know of it if there are Duggar watchers locally, since TLC will be long gone and when the house of cards starts to crumble, I bet his "activist" Twitter. FWIW, he got that one from me when they were on the road in January. I told him he didn't have a clue what activists really did. Next day, it's in his tagline (and he banned my username, which was a sock puppet anyway).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i can see smugger becoming a hard-core activist if it were something that affected him directly, like outlawing gravy.

Only if those fast food regulations we're seeing in New York(?) come to Arkansas will Josh live up to the title of activist. I'm sure he would have taken to the streets over Pride if he weren't so scared of being defrauded.

i can see smugger becoming a hard-core activist if it were something that affected him directly, like outlawing gravy.

Oh, but doncha know!? Teh Gayz getting married the teh wimminz having abortions destroys his family!

Saw this, thought of Josh, realized I may hang out on FJ too much.

tumblr_m6hm6ncwqb1qewacoo1_500.jpg

I think he intends to become a politician, like his dad and Zach Bates did. Even John-David tried it.

He's rolling through his TLC windfall money like water. The fall for the eldest Duggar child (and iMO he's a delusional, immature child) is going to be fast and hard. I feel for Anna (who really didn't have any choice w/r/t marrying the guy) and especially Mack, Mike and any other unfortunate spawn Smuggar may have who will likely be raised in relative poverty to Boob/Michelle who actually made their money through actual work and lucky investments. Smuggar doesn't own shit and it's going to become tougher to pay the rent and the taxes (I imagine Mary gets the bill for the house with the understand that Smugs will pay it).

Too bad we'll only know of it if there are Duggar watchers locally, since TLC will be long gone and when the house of cards starts to crumble, I bet his "activist" Twitter. FWIW, he got that one from me when they were on the road in January. I told him he didn't have a clue what activists really did. Next day, it's in his tagline (and he banned my username, which was a sock puppet anyway).

I think Josh and Anna are living above their means and they will only realize it once TLC is out of the picture. Anna seems to be high on the TLC perks. She clearly enjoys getting nice stuff, but we know that won't last forever. I laughed one of the IG leghumpers tried to defend Josh and Anna's constant dining out by saying, "they can afford to eat out". To be fair, the leghumper who said that is a 12 year old girl who probably doesn't have a deep understanding of finances. She probably thinks Josh and Anna have the same wealth as the Kardashians, Jersey Shore cast, or actors/actresses who appear on scripted shows. I think Josh and Anna have developed an attitude in which they view themselves as celebrities who have the money to anything they want, but in reality they don't. Boob and Mullet probably make the most money from the show and Josh and Anna don't appear in all of the episodes. The Kardashians have always been wealthy and they will continue to have wealth once their show ends. The Jersey Shore cast members make a lot more than Josh and Anna do and some of the JS cast members made money from several endorsements and modeling. A few of the cast members have college degrees unlike Josh. Anna has a "degree" from an unaccredited Christian college. I think some of JS cast will be ok after that show ends.

Josh and Anna have been trying to use their connections to 19kac to make money on the Christian speaking circuit. I think after 19kac ends, Josh and Anna might get a few speaking gigs at churches or conventions. But I don't think they will long term successful speaking career. Neither one of them has good public speaking skills. There is a video online of them speaking at church and both of them had poor skills. During several minutes of the video, Anna clung to Josh and kept staring at him and she didn't look at the audience. Josh was looking up stuff on his phone, while Anna was speaking. Some churches or conventions wouldn't hire people like J&A. J&A will be for a rude awakening sometime after TLC is out of the picture. The constant dining out will likely end and Anna probably won't get expensive Coach purses often.

Public speaking = another skill not taught at SOTDRT. Our tribe, educated at public schools, have had to write and present speeches since they were 7 years old. (There is a regional public speaking competition and every student participates, whether they want to or not!) Can you imagine Jackson being sent away to write a speech (1 minute long for the 7yr division) and then come back and present it to his siblings? :lol:

Public speaking = another skill not taught at SOTDRT. Our tribe, educated at public schools, have had to write and present speeches since they were 7 years old. (There is a regional public speaking competition and every student participates, whether they want to or not!) Can you imagine Jackson being sent away to write a speech (1 minute long for the 7yr division) and then come back and present it to his siblings? :lol:

In my ebil public school my English teacher would mark off for every "ummmm" uttered during a presentation. She taught us to look ahead, right and left and think internally "the hell with all of you" before starting our speeches. And if you were really too nervous to present in front of the entire class she'd let you present just in front of her during study hall. This was in addition to soliloquies we'd have to memorize and present from Shakespeare plays and other passages we'd have to recite. Although I shall never again utter "out damned spot, out I say" in front of 20 teenagers I found that it was invaluable experience that has served me well in college and at work.

Can someone post the link of the "speech" that Josh and Anna gave?

You mean that reciting Bible verses with hand motions doesn't count as public speaking practice?!?

I think this is the J&A video they were thinking of:

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/josh-and-anna-on-purity-and-dating.html

You mean that reciting Bible verses with hand motions doesn't count as public speaking practice?!?

I think this is the J&A video they were thinking of:

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/josh-and-anna-on-purity-and-dating.html

I skipped around in the video. I heard a lot of "um" from Anna, and Josh's "smartness" is quite annoying in that he doesn't say anything enlightening or thought-provoking. I'd love to know how exactly Obama is hindering the future of young people. Josh never goes into details.

In my communication classes in college (and I'm far from being a great public speaker, because I stumble, mumble, get tongue-tied, and extremely nervous), my professors also counted against "um" and "ah" and "lack of focus" speeches. I also suggest that those two attend Toastmasters to polish their public speaking skills, since we all know they're too good for college (except for that farce CollegeMinus). Barf. I'm not knocking Toastmasters at all, since I've been a member for several years.

In my ebil public school my English teacher would mark off for every "ummmm" uttered during a presentation. She taught us to look ahead, right and left and think internally "the hell with all of you" before starting our speeches. And if you were really too nervous to present in front of the entire class she'd let you present just in front of her during study hall. This was in addition to soliloquies we'd have to memorize and present from Shakespeare plays and other passages we'd have to recite. Although I shall never again utter "out damned spot, out I say" in front of 20 teenagers I found that it was invaluable experience that has served me well in college and at work.

Can someone post the link of the "speech" that Josh and Anna gave?

Even the J'Slaves would have failed in that department. Some of the younger boys speak decently on camera, but the majority of them make it clear they've never been trained to give speeches of any kind.

I'm going to bet that Toastmasters is not Gothard like either. They might have to listen to an evil heathen speech about tolerance or being charitable. They might even have to listen to something liberal or pro-gay....

Of course they don't give evidence. They only say that "G-d wants you to only date XYZ" over and over again. They don't cite Biblical passages or any other G-d based correspondence. I did like the line about "G-d only wants you to date someone who loves Jesus as much as you". Then I'm definitely doing it G-d's way. My fiance and I both think that Jeebus is, at best, an character who is an amalgam of preachers encountered by Paul 2000 years ago. Thank you Josh for approving of our relationship!!

The way Anna looks at Josh could be construed as cute, but it is so unnatural. Its like she's forcing herself to be the adoring wife.

Even the J'Slaves would have failed in that department. Some of the younger boys speak decently on camera, but the majority of them make it clear they've never been trained to give speeches of any kind.

I think part of the reason (not the entire one) that some people use ummm far too often is partly a lack of vocabulary. I don't think that's the case for all people, just some. The Duggars have loads of egotism and confidence but they don't read anything challenging nor have they seen plays or movies that use any sort of advanced language. I believe that their ummmmms are the result of them not knowing the words that express what they want to say. When they "ummmm" they are searching for something to suffice. Also, I think its partly them scrolling through the massive amounts of rules they have to follow. Goodness forbid they say something that would be seen as unfavorable to Gothard or ATI or their parents. THey probably know that stepping out of line, even accidentally, means some sort of punishment and re-education at an ATI camp.

da6f7c02c3ef11e19c6622000a1e89ba_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Fireworks at the crosses! #awesome 11h

[ @ ] peterquery They are great! 11h

[ @ ] reagan_is_awesome Hey I am there! 11h

[ @ ] izzy2000bella Pretty 11h

8ab201dec3f011e1a23c22000a1c9e05_6.jpg

@ ] joshduggar Amazing world class display! 11h

bf7f1370c3f011e19c6622000a1e89ba_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar #fireworks #moon #crosses 11h

[ @ ] zarzz_xo Awesome pic!!!!!!(; 11h

[ @ ] barbellamy Pretty! 11h

You see, joshie... firework displays by professionals do NOT violate a burn ban. Why? Because they're not dumbasses like you shooting flaming shit over the burnt out mess that you call your yard. I'm guessing the FD was on hand and professionals know how to control things...

1fdf241ac3fd11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Big party at the house! #volleyball 10h

[ @ ] joshduggar @teamdojo1 @bobbyballinger 10h

[ @ ] morgkaiser Looks like fun!! Wish I could meet u and family sometime. #dreams 10h

[ @ ] forever_young_five Jana I love her @joshduggar 10h

[ @ ] soccergal2000 If there is gonna be a #3, you'll need a new house! @joshduggar @mackynziesmom 2h

[ @ ] walksoftlylivewildly Is it just me or does His comment feed get the creepiest comments? Lol @joshduggar 1h

I see a whole bunch of solo cups and some fake flowers. I'm sure whatever jesus musak was played on that guitar made it quite the bash!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Why do they make it so difficult to learn bible verses? Hand actions are pointless. Set it to music. It is so easy to remember when you have a tune.

Michelle Duggar said in a blog she was trying to memorise Matthew 5. I looked it up and realised I knew the whole chapter off by heart - not because I have ever tried to memorise the bible but because I sang it twenty years ago in my high school choir! I started going through all the verses the kids were trying to learn and found I knew every single one of them, all learnt either in school choir (ebil public school) or in the time I spent working in a Christian rock band.

1fdf241ac3fd11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

I see a whole bunch of solo cups and some fake flowers. I'm sure whatever jesus musak was played on that guitar made it quite the bash!

Yeah the woman on the right looks like she's having a ball. :roll:

I think the flowers (white carnations) are real. Other than that I think everything else at the "party" is faked, you can see the camera man's gear behind the sofa. The sofa itself has been set at an angle which limits space in the teency living room but I guess it makes for a better shot? Or perhaps Anna saw a couch at an angle in a magazine and thought she'd make the house more fashionable. I would guess that Anna would prefer bright and cheerful furniture but her headship spends all the money on greasy lunches so there's nothing left over for some nice grown up furniture that is to her taste. Its like they saw some photos of parties online and thought that it was something they'd try. Obviously they needed the red solo cups as those are often featured at parties of college age adults.

That TV is pretty obviously displayed too...

I'm sure they only watch educational Christian television on it. *wink* :shhh:

Sometimes listening to the J'Slaves especially Jill can be painful. There clips of the J'Slaves from a recent conference that were put online. Jana and Jill were terrible.

Archived