IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do we know the driver was drunk? it might of been something else.

I think maybe Josh saw the officers conducting a field sobriety test. I have seen stuff like that happen during the day and I wouldn't take a picture of it. I hate drunk driving, but I don't think the drivers deserve to have pictures of them being arrested put up online by someone who was passing by.

They are definately lurking. The video has been taken down.

Heh.

There's also photos of them protesting abortion by the side of the road, holding signs. I remember in one Josh has such a hateful look on his face.

ETA:

Here's JB&M speaking at an abortion rally. Jim bob is proudly 'pro-life, pro-gun'. Michelle cries over Jubliee and women brainwashed into abortions. And yes, I have a copy of this video in case it gets yanked down.

Heh.

There's also photos of them protesting abortion by the side of the road, holding signs. I remember in one Josh has such a hateful look on his face.

Really? Was he foaming at the mouth?

I think maybe Josh saw the officers conducting a field sobriety test. I have seen stuff like that happen during the day and I wouldn't take a picture of it. I hate drunk driving, but I don't think the drivers deserve to have pictures of them being arrested put up online by someone who was passing by.

Plus even if he witnessed the sobriety test it wouldn't necessarily mean the driver was drunk, just that the police officer suspected it. It calls to mind a story of a friend of a friend who had hurt their ankle and had a hell of a time when they got pulled over and couldn't walk normally due to it.

joshduggar Don't drink & drive! #dwi #idiot #cantwalktheline

What a fucking dumbass.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Driving drunk is absolutely horrific. But driving while texting? Is just as bad as not worse. #drivingwhiletexting #idiot #hypocrite #yourhashtagsaredumbjoshie

Plus even if he witnessed the sobriety test it wouldn't necessarily mean the driver was drunk, just that the police officer suspected it. It calls to mind a story of a friend of a friend who had hurt their ankle and had a hell of a time when they got pulled over and couldn't walk normally due to it.

Must I remind lard ass that here in the great U S of A we still have 'innocent until proven guilt' so posting a pic and saying 'drunk driving' you better have some documents to back that up. I doubt the labs are back, I doubt the court hearing is complete, I doubt the court has entered a plea agreement.

His instagram's back up, and Joshie's profile is still public.

I have a feeling Joshie feels like he's a paparazzi or something....

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

I really do think that Joshie boy has this idea of himself as the Christian front soldier, bravely documenting and saving pictures of the DEMISE OF CIVILISATION AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!11!!!!!

From the local (to Josh) news' Facebook:

"KNWA

Police officers and sheriff's deputies are taking these fireworks/burn bans seriously folks. Two people were cited this weekend for shooting fireworks in Washington County.

Law Enforcement Issuing Burn Ban Fines

nwahomepage.com

Two people are already facing fines for shooting off fireworks during the burn ban.

Like · · Share · 643217 · 2 hours ago · "

Wonder if it was Josh. ;)

I really hope one of the people cited was a Duggar.

We have police and fire reports in our newspaper, it lists the ady for those adults cited.

If it was a Duggar, I would pay to watch Jim Bob and Joshie get cited. TLC, that would be one way to boost your ratings! Watching smug people crash and burn is a favorite past time in America. Makes for great "reality" tv.

d73c235cc2e411e19b0622000a1e8a4f_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarTricked out ride #random 1d.

[ @ ]firecopter911 LOL, I'm surprised to see Josh using "tricked" here. I didn't think he'd know that word, especially because of it's meaning. 18h

Does Joshie actually know what "tricked out" means? I see nothing about this car that isnt standard. Those are pretty tame rims, no risers, no spinners, no chrome... Unless he means the political stickers and stuff written on the back that we cant read as being a "trick" I'm missing his point.

Dang, it wasn't them:

nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=345792

I have a friend who was pulled over and given a sobriety test because she was eating while driving and was swerving. Which, I mean, she shouldn't have been distractedly driving, but since she wasn't drunk she wasn't guilty of breaking the law (although getting pulled over made her put off the rest of her eating until she got home).

Ooh, Fayetteville had their Pride parade yesterday. Wonder if we'll see Joshie post pics of that?

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=345752

Only if the pic is of Josh next to a float, holding up one of those black background/white lettering signs with bible quotes. Even better if someone holds up a sign next to him that says "This guy is a bigot ------>"

i can see smugger becoming a hard-core activist if it were something that affected him directly, like outlawing gravy.

i can see smugger becoming a hard-core activist if it were something that affected him directly, like outlawing gravy.

Ooh, Fayetteville had their Pride parade yesterday. Wonder if we'll see Joshie post pics of that?

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=345752

i hope the duggars went, being as they are all proud of fayetteville. may they can lead the parade. after all, michelle is mother of the year. she deserves a float.

Why does Smuggar eat out all of the time? Constantly. I just can't understand it? Don't these fundie values preach on and on about women cooking the meals in the home every night? I am not picking on anyone but I just can't wrap my head around it.

michelle is mother of the year. she deserves a float.

And a passel of Michelle female impersonators.

Archived